It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

A cold?

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Probably

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Senator Gerard Rennick said

In the Australian Senate, on the 2nd August, I spoke about the biochemistry surrounding the vaccine and how little it is understood.

I had only 10 minutes to deliver my speech so I was a bit rushed - I needed much longer.

Regardless, it goes without saying that Pfizer and the TGA need to be much more honest and transparent as to just how little testing was done on what is a completely novel drug.

seems some on in Australia has read the science, can report on the science and highlights everything that is not said in Mainstream.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
FYI: howbad.info... is now updated with additional statistics of Covid vaccine related illnesses and deaths.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Mum just had her 4th jab. Chest pains to the point she thought she was having a heart attack. I told her she was.

She didn't want to know.

ps, And before anyone say's she was 79 and these things happen at this age.

My mum has never smoked, drank alcohol, and has been a dancer all her days. She eats healthy and always has done. She is as fit as a fiddle and would put most 30-somethings to shame with her boundless energy.

Not on or has never been on any long-term medication for anything in her life.

She won't even take paracetamol to kill pain from a muscle injury caused by dancing. She treats most of her minor strains and pains with heat and homeopathic remedies. Mostly herbs she grows in the garden.

pps, She had Covid 5 weeks ago. She had a runny nose and felt a bit tired for a day or two. Didn't stop her from painting the kitchen and doing some gardening and housework.

Dad had a stroke on Friday.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Very sorry to hear about your dad - so angry at all the government propaganda convincing our elders to take these shots & then the boosters on top, especially considering there are alternative Covid treatments, which have been demonized!

I pray your father recovers from the stroke - if you have not checked out the "Frontline Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance" website, here's a link:

FLCCC website

There is tons of info there, including protocols which can help people recover from (some) vaccine induced health problems.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

So sorry to hear that, Soloprotocol!

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
THE COVID INQUIRY 2.0

Here is a list of video testimonies and interviews from a recent Senate inquiry in Australia. It was done with a few Members of Parliament from different political parties that have been able to question and investigate the covid situation. The speakers cover a wide range of topics and social implications.

The best legal approach so far is to challenge each individual on their own merits of incompetence and/or corruption. To legal challenge an institution has all kinds of problems. But as enough individuals are taken out, the systemic and institutional reforms is the place for a Royal Commission. These do take years, will fix some of the issues. As for some of the deeper problems of corruption, conflicts of interest, personal bias and human nature in general will always be a challenge.

As mounting public pressure has forced Fauci to annoyance his retirement, it feels like we are over the worst of the covid political campaign. The truth becomes harder to suppress as more people become personally affected and start asking their own questions. There is still a long way to go as the long term implications of this campaign become evident.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Some may call this 'anecdotal evidence' and I get that, but please read.........
Yesterday I attended a birthday BBQ for an old friend of mine. It was mainly a family gathering with just a handful of friends attending.
I have to tell you, during the evening I was speechless, but also felt I had been 'frozen in time', like my 'pause' button had been hit. It's the best I can do to describe how I felt.
My friend and her husband have a very successful heating and boiler company and have a huge network of people they know. He is unvaxxed, she's had one, they both knew I am unvaxxed as I had 'the thing' back in Autumn 2020. They asked me if I'd had any animosity for not having had it. I replied I hadn't but I had 'lost' a few Facebook friends.
Then the floodgates opened. They personally know of, since Spring:
5 friends who have died suddenly with no pre-existing conditions. All with heart attack/stroke. All vaxxed.
A local supplier they do business with has about 15 staff, all vaxxed up bar one. He has been ostracised for not having it. Since Spring 3 have dropped dead suddenly, all of them have been off sick several times (the unvaxxed hasn't) and another 4 have developed health issues.
It didn't end there, a few other family members started chipping in. I must of heard about another 6 'sudden deaths' since Spring. I use Spring as a marker as that was the earliest/first death, so last 6 months.

I don't know about you, and maths is not my strong point, but I have never been to a party of some 25 people where a total of 14 people, all personally known to them, die in a 6 month period. That's more than 50% of those attending the party. Maybe 1 or 2 'friend' deaths in 6 months..... but 14?????!!!!! I'm sure my jaw hit the floor when I toted up how many.

Winter is coming......

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

That's terrifying!

I saw an old friend for the first time in 30 years yesterday. They hadn't been vaxxed and had had covid very mildly. She said she knows a few people that didn't get vaxxed and all of them (as well as others who did) had none to mild covid. Whereas 3 people she knows had died shortly after the vax - all young and healthy and another paralysed in one arm (the paralysis is gone, but apparently their health is now poor).

Because i haven't seen her in so long and so have no idea of her general level headedness i didn't take it too seriously. But your story, to my mind, gives hers that much more credibility.

I've got friends and family who went the whole hog with the vax (i've avoided the mRna version), so i hope to god these are indeed isolated incidents and not an emerging pattern.

But the problem is that we will never really know if it's the vaxxes causing excess deaths, since if it was the tptb could easily attribute those deaths to more covid variants. The sad fact of the matter is that we'll never truly know if that's the case or not. I said in another thread - if this is depopulation it's the perfect crime.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
NIH COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines - Ivermectin

It is good to see that the NIH have finally supported the use of Ivermectin in the treatment of covid.

As for how this will affect the EUA around the vaccinations? It does make for a stronger case for anyone trying to push back against vaccination mandates in there community.

Excess deaths, the data

Dr John Campbell goes through the official UK data on excess mortality over the past few years. Deaths are not as high as when covid did hit, but it is still above the 5 year average with covid deaths a much small percentage of what it was.

It is also a younger age group that is more affected with the higher mortality rates.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Am I reading the same document you are in that link you provided? I am seeing the following statement:

Recommendation

The Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in clinical trials (

).

Heck, that could have been written by Fauci himself.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
Am I reading the same document you are in that link you provided? I am seeing the following statement:

Recommendation

The Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in clinical trials (

).

Heck, that could have been written by Fauci himself.

Russell Brand made the same mistake in his podcast the other day, then made an apology for missing that wee detail you quoted. Well spotted!

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So did any hear about this on main stream media?

Fish oil destroyed 99.9% of the Covid 19 virus
A group of Icelandic scientists led by Einar Stefánsson, professor of medicine at the University of Iceland, has demonstrated with cell culture that free fatty acids, which can be found in fish oil, destroy viruses in a short time.

source

Found it's research lost it's grant from Thorsteinn Siglaugsson

The study was conducted in collaboration with U.S. partners. Laboratory results showed fish liver oil with 1% and 2% free fatty agents destroyed 99.9% of SARS-CoV-2 within 10 minutes.

BUT

According to Dr. Stefánsson, the Icelandic Centre for Research, RANNÍS, had approved a “substantial grant” to finance the study, but later the grant was withdrawn without explanation. He said there did not seem to be enough support from the scientific community for a study on the benefits of fish liver oil against viral infections, so unfortunately the project had to be cancelled.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

I'm filling the bath with it as i type

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
So did any hear about this on main stream media?

Fish oil destroyed 99.9% of the Covid 19 virus
A group of Icelandic scientists led by Einar Stefánsson, professor of medicine at the University of Iceland, has demonstrated with cell culture that free fatty acids, which can be found in fish oil, destroy viruses in a short time.

source

Found it's research lost it's grant from Thorsteinn Siglaugsson

The study was conducted in collaboration with U.S. partners. Laboratory results showed fish liver oil with 1% and 2% free fatty agents destroyed 99.9% of SARS-CoV-2 within 10 minutes.

BUT

According to Dr. Stefánsson, the Icelandic Centre for Research, RANNÍS, had approved a “substantial grant” to finance the study, but later the grant was withdrawn without explanation. He said there did not seem to be enough support from the scientific community for a study on the benefits of fish liver oil against viral infections, so unfortunately the project had to be cancelled.

In other words, there wasn't enough profit in pursuing such a cheap cure. Same reason Ivermectin and Hyroxychloroquine were kicked to the curb.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Americangranddaughter

This links to a channel on Bitchute that has been compiling many interviews and testimonies about people experiences with hospitals and looking after loved ones. Not sure how many interviews they have done, looks like hundreds.

A lot of common trends in implementing covid policy. Separation from family, pushing Remdesiver and ventilators, no other treatment options, sometimes the family does have to fight very hard to get something like Vitamin C. If the patient becomes disruptive then they will be sedated. Some really cold heartened people working in the system, will lie, hide crucial information, mix things around and not respect a patients or their family rights.

With the way the economic funding has been set up around covid, there are many out there that care more about their sales target than healing people. It has been tough hearing some of these stories. It does provide a good heads up on some of the dirty tricks and what to expect if your are suddenly trying to look after a sick person in the system.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You might remember what I called the C19 point occurring just on the right foot of people who contracted SARS-CoV-2, it would also appear when people got vaccinated. Never had anything like this in 30 years of dealing with any viruses my clients might have at time of treatment.
I have this week had two vaccinated clients, one was last jabbed over 12 months ago, the other just 6 months ago (boosted). The first client is a long standing one (5-6 years) so I am very familiar with her, the second was a new client.
It was the newer client first; she had just returned from Lithuania after 'reconstructive' surgery and has to have Lymphatic Massage. I am limited to what I can do Lymphatically on her body at the moment so incorporated some Lymph Drainage via Reflexology on her feet. That's when I found the C19. At the time I just 'clocked it' as a possible indication that she might be coming 'down with something' but not a normal virus, having just returned from Lithuania 3 days prior. I'll know more when I see her again on Monday..... because..... the next day I had my long term client.

First off there was a 'sleeping policeman' or a rod in her ovary reflex point. She's past menopause and we only feel/see something in this area when a woman is ovulating. Usually tenderness, swelling and sometimes gritty.... but never a 'rod'. She was surprised herself as she could feel it as I investigated. As it was a bit of a puzzle, I moved on so I could think about it and perhaps find other clues. I found it, her C19 was up. No reason for it to be up at all! She's healthy (ATM) and is over 12 months since second jab. I didn't like what I was reading here. So I palpated her ovary area on her body and right enough it was sore to the touch. She said she's been getting sharp pains there 4-5 times a day for last 2 weeks. That was enough for me to tell her to get it checked out and pronto. Her last treatment was just 4 weeks ago, so this has cropped up in last 2 weeks.
Do I need to spell out my suspicions that this just might be an early indication in the vaccinated where the C19 vaccine flares and also indicates where there is something else happening as a result of the vaccine in my regular clients case, the ovaries or something is 'pressing' on the ovaries? I sincerely hope she get's herself checked out ASAP. I feel so strongly about this I have told my therapists/students to keep an eye out.
This does not mean it will only happen in the vaccinated. As you know I caught C19 in September/October 2020 and yes, I knew I had it because I had the C19 point. I had an antibody and IGg and IGn test done 6 months later and I had all of them against C19 confirming I had indeed contracted it.
I'll tell you now, I personally don't for one minute believe SARS-CoV-2 was a 'normal' coronavirus. I've dealt with many over my 30+ years in practice and never have I seen a C19 point as I've dubbed it. I will be regularly checking my own C19 point out and if that suddenly appears I will be checking my feet out for other 'rods' and take the appropriate and immediate action with medical investigation if it does.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So ya all got vaccinated to protect others did ya?

Once again, another whopper is exposed.
Pfizer director admits at covid hearing in Brussels that the vaccine was never tested on the prevention of transmission before releasing it to the public.

So all those who were threatened with job losses or lost their jobs directly because they were told they would be more of a threat to those around them, were lied to.

All Those who were denied entry to many establishments, were lied to.

All those who were denied freedom of movement, were lied to.

all those who were arrested, detain, and placed in isolation because of their vaccine status, were lied to.

This is huge, But then again, it was never a surprise to hear the actual truth spill from the lips of those behind the vaccines.

I and many others knew it was a crock of # from the get-go. They lied at the start and they continue to lie now.

How does it feel to be this stupid? What other lies will you all fall for?

ps, What the hell is the "speed of Science"?

edit on 11-10-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join