It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Very interest review of the papers.
Over 100,000 Released Documents Expose COVID Origin Fraud

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
An investigative report by Vanity Fair contributor Katherine Eban, based on more than 100,000 EcoHealth Alliance documents, shows a disturbing reality of “murky grant agreements, flimsy NIH oversight and pursuit of government grants by pitching increasingly risky global research”
In 2014, EcoHealth received a $3.7 million NIAID grant to study the risk of bat coronavirus emergence and the potential for outbreaks in human populations. Nearly $600,000 of that went to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which was a key collaborator
The 2014 grant highlights the truth of what critics of gain-of-function (GOF) research have been saying for years, which is that this kind of research never achieves its aims. They say it needs to be done to prevent and/or get ahead of pandemics, but not a single pandemic has ever been averted and, instead, GOF research may actually be the cause of them
EcoHealth president Peter Daszak’s behavior has added fuel to suspicions of a lab leak — potentially of a virus that he himself helped create. In 2015, he warned a global pandemic might occur from a laboratory incident, especially the sort of virus manipulation research being done in Wuhan. Despite this history, in February 2020, Daszak wrote a “scientific consensus statement” published in The Lancet that condemned the lab leak theory as a wild conspiracy theory
It appears those who insist SARS-CoV-2 is of natural origin, despite all the evidence to the contrary, are doing so because they don’t want risky virological research to be blamed for the COVID pandemic

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Very interest review of the papers.
Over 100,000 Released Documents Expose COVID Origin Fraud

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
An investigative report by Vanity Fair contributor Katherine Eban, based on more than 100,000 EcoHealth Alliance documents, shows a disturbing reality of “murky grant agreements, flimsy NIH oversight and pursuit of government grants by pitching increasingly risky global research”
In 2014, EcoHealth received a $3.7 million NIAID grant to study the risk of bat coronavirus emergence and the potential for outbreaks in human populations. Nearly $600,000 of that went to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which was a key collaborator
The 2014 grant highlights the truth of what critics of gain-of-function (GOF) research have been saying for years, which is that this kind of research never achieves its aims. They say it needs to be done to prevent and/or get ahead of pandemics, but not a single pandemic has ever been averted and, instead, GOF research may actually be the cause of them
EcoHealth president Peter Daszak’s behavior has added fuel to suspicions of a lab leak — potentially of a virus that he himself helped create. In 2015, he warned a global pandemic might occur from a laboratory incident, especially the sort of virus manipulation research being done in Wuhan. Despite this history, in February 2020, Daszak wrote a “scientific consensus statement” published in The Lancet that condemned the lab leak theory as a wild conspiracy theory
It appears those who insist SARS-CoV-2 is of natural origin, despite all the evidence to the contrary, are doing so because they don’t want risky virological research to be blamed for the COVID pandemic

I would have to posit that money being granted to a Chinese lab using USA funds also borders on treason since such research could be handily used for the production of biological weapons that could be used against the USA. IMHO, anyway.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Well, that point had crossed my mind on many of the money transactions.

From sending money to feed their poor, jobs and research grants. If they are supposed to be an enemy or threat why give them the advantage.

Kick backs must be good.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Some good news a treatment that saves 55% of hospitalised patients.

Veru’s Novel COVID-19 Drug Candidate Reduces Deaths by 55% in Hospitalized Patients in Interim Analysis of Phase 3 Study; Independent Data Monitoring Committee Halts Study Early for Overwhelming Efficacy

MIAMI, April 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Veru Inc. (NASDAQ: VERU), an oncology biopharmaceutical company, today announced positive efficacy and safety results from a planned interim analysis of the double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled Phase 3 COVID-19 clinical trial evaluating oral sabizabulin 9 mg versus placebo in 150 hospitalized COVID-19 patients at high risk for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS). The Independent Data Safety Monitoring Committee unanimously recommended that the Phase 3 study be halted early due to efficacy, and they further remarked that no safety concerns were identified.

So how long before it will be able to be used and will it mean the end to reoccurring boosters?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Veru’s Novel COVID-19 Drug Candidate Reduces Deaths by 55% in Hospitalized Patients in Interim Analysis of Phase 3 Study; Independent Data Monitoring Committee Halts Study Early for Overwhelming Efficacy

MIAMI, April 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Veru Inc. (NASDAQ: VERU), an oncology biopharmaceutical company, today announced positive efficacy and safety results from a planned interim analysis of the double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled Phase 3 COVID-19 clinical trial evaluating oral sabizabulin 9 mg versus placebo in 150 hospitalized COVID-19 patients at high risk for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS). The Independent Data Safety Monitoring Committee unanimously recommended that the Phase 3 study be halted early due to efficacy, and they further remarked that no safety concerns were identified.

So how long before it will be able to be used and will it mean the end to reoccurring boosters?

My guess would be NEVER. They won't voluntarily kill this cash cow they have created.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Yeah, probably as much chance as free energy for everyone tech being unveiled while a resource that can be monetised still exists.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Institute for Coronavirus Emergence Nonprofit Intelligence

The Spartacus Letter – Rev. 2 (2021-09-28) | Spartacus
Hello,
My name is Spartacus, and I’ve had enough.
We have been forced to watch America and the Free World spin into inexorable decline due to a biowarfare attack. We, along with countless others, have been victimized and gaslit by propaganda and psychological warfare operations being conducted by an unelected, unaccountable Elite against the American people and our allies.

Our mental and physical health have suffered immensely over the course of the past year and a half. We have felt the sting of isolation, lockdown, masking, quarantines, and other completely nonsensical acts of healthcare theater that have done absolutely nothing to protect the health or wellbeing of the public from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

Now, we are watching the medical establishment inject literal poison into millions of our fellow Americans without so much as a fight. We have been told that we will be fired and denied our livelihoods if we refuse to vaccinate. This was the last straw. We have spent thousands of hours analyzing leaked footage from Wuhan, scientific papers from primary sources, as well as the paper trails left by the medical establishment.

What we have discovered would shock anyone to their core.

First, we will summarize our findings, and then, we will explain them in detail. References will be placed
at the end.

It is a good well researched document, 17 pages with 550 references. Has a strong description about covid with a consistent view of events. As a clearer description of the situation develops, so does the next level government ternary.

Working group on strengthening WHO preparedness and response to health emergencies

edit on 22-4-2022 by kwakakev because: formatting

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I didn't read all of it, but what i did manage to digest was perhaps the most articulate and conclusive attempt to link many disparate threads towards a single goal - that being the reset via transhumanism.

Whether that's even possible is way beyond my comprehension and tbh beyond the vast majority on ATS. But what i don't doubt is that there's probably a powerful person or two that would want to give the masses a servile upgrade without knowing if it would instead just kill us all (probably a win-win from their pov)

I wonder who these ICENI are? Scientists/academics, or a disgruntled dude in his mum's basement? That seems like the key bit of info when deciding how seriously to take this essay.

The 'Sparticus' moniker seems to suggest an older author to me, as opposed to the Anonymous/V for Vendetta demographic.

I looked up ICENI and, of course i found this:

a tribe of ancient Britons inhabiting an area of SE England in present-day Norfolk and Suffolk. Their queen, Boudicca, led an unsuccessful rebellion against the Romans in ad 60.

Could that be a clue to his/her/their location?

edit on 22-4-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

The first link goes to McCairndojo.com, a website that would be seem to be based in Japan, held by an American, Dr Kevin W McCairn.

Docs available in their Library
and the Legal Notices

They've been posted here on ATS before, some time ago iirc.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I got recommend onto Kevin McCairn by an academic / microbiologist friend. Kevin is one doing better than most in sorting out the facts from the fiction with covid and high on my friends watch list.

If anyone can make sense of it on ATS, those that have been keeping up with it on this thread is a good start. When looking at Moores law (the number of transistors on a microchip doubles every two years) and an increasing number of microscope footage of these vaccinations surfacing, it is prudent to watch out for the transhumanist agenda.

With so much political pressure and ignorance going on to keep pushing the jab despite it's results, other motives than just corporate profits is a possibility. We have been tagging and chipping farm animals for a while, is it just the humans turn? Any half decent dictator will know most people will refuse such an option, so try and do it by stealth?

Could this be why there is such a push for 5G as well? To help interface and network this technology. About 20 years ago they could make a mobile phone small enough to fit inside a tooth. Is it at the stage where a phone can now fit inside a syringe?

In terms of the vax, the transhumanism angle is not new, been around for a while. At this time its the world biggest medical experiment. Those pushing this program know there is going to be a lot of casualties, long term effects look bad, but just have to wait to really know. This is ok for those that support eugenics. With those people that do make it through wired deeper into the AI systems, what will this species become? Those with access to this data will have a big advantage. Is this where the Quantum Financial System and the Social Credit Score is headed as a first step?

I did find the Spartacus letter as very medically and scientifically articulate. Comes across as someone that works in the medical system. I found it to be an accurate letter about covid and its issues with what I know.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Thank you for posting the Spartacus info. I also remember that letter being mentioned
maybe a year ago? But now there is more information with updates & will save it this time.

Have you or anyone else here heard anything more about vaxx'd people shedding to the unvax
in re to touching, hugging, kissing or having sex? I am worried cause I am just now going out
in public w/o mask & live normal again. However I have a very intimate friend coming to
visit & so yeah, I don't want to have to worry nor do I want to risk having spike protein
being passed to me either...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hong Kong now has a pill if in fected .3 pills a day for 2 weeks.
questiom is, ate those in Shanhai on them too

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

But why risk a new pill when we know
Ivermectin, HCQ & other meds we know already work?

Seems like a another continuous money maker BS.
We already have several cures & I am so tired of all the lies.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Have you or anyone else here heard anything more about vaxx'd people shedding to the unvax

I know a couple of people that are sensitive to it, try and avoid it but feel sick if around the vaccinate too much, one gets heart issues, the other blood nose. I had some problems the first time I spent some time in a room with some vaxxed, lightheaded and brain fog.

Looks like the rate of shedding does decrease a lot after the first month of getting a jab. Would expect most unvaccinated will build up some immunity to the sheading over time and with exposure.

Has been a lot of reports of shedding issues around, a serious complication to watch out for with new genetic therapies. Unfortunately with the bias of the funding mechanisms these days, this topic is on the censor list and will be left to small, independent groups of researches to dig deeper into the facts about it.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It is now being seen of the elderly with 3 jabs that farming work is most stressfull. Lack of energy is being discusses in our work shops here.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

In Canada in the city of Toronto City officials are desperately trying to push the Covid Vaxs onto the un vaccinated and said their work is undone.

It goes to show they are truly following the wisdom of BG.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

My guess would be NEVER. They won't voluntarily kill this cash cow they have created.

Judging how in Canada they are pushing these vaxs you are most correct. Its nothing but a cash cow for medical doctors and politicians.

But i do believe something in between would likely happen and when the vaxed finds out.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

This is ok for those that support eugenics. With those people that do make it through wired deeper into the AI systems, what will this species become? Those with access to this data will have a big advantage.

In the end result they would be more inhuman than human.
Transhumanism would mean the end of humanity in general.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
We rarely had children come down with covid. Now since they are vaccinating children, an increase of children are coming down with "something". The are still calling it the corona virus. I would NEVER allow any of my children to be vax with whatever it is.
I think we are going to see a lot of sad parents soon here in Japan.

I think we are going to see a lot of sad parents soon here in Japan

Unfortunately not just in Japan but worldwide, Europe as well.

The polticans keep pushing it because its a like a cashcow look at the stocks for some of the drug markers.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So is COVID now over with?

Is no news good news about it?

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join