It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Is this BA-2 going to be christened with a new name?

May i suggest it's called the RELIC variant...

Rinsing
Every
Last
International
Coffer

Get well soon, Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Watching the news in the US, it appears that COVID no longer exists.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: musicismagic

I just took a look at Japan's new daily cases. They seem to have more or less plateaued over the past several weeks. The average of those deaths could be your normal number of average deaths for the foreseeable future.

I was caught off guard because the numbers seemed to be fairly high. Infections where I live are now over 300 a day. Deaths are low or none at all.

Anyway Japan is now allowing up to 6500 foreigners a day into the country. No tourist yet.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2
Well that's boring!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Thank you hun.
Slowly but steadily, at least I'm past the weird lethargy now.
Rainbows
Jane
PS.... given my age not sure whether to laugh or cry over your suggested name for it

edit on pm312America/ChicagoWednesday2022-03-09T12:28:06-06:0012America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

There are relics and there are treasures. I'm the former and you're the latter

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The Media have moved on, more clicks elsewhere...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Awwww, thank you! *curtseys*
Rainbiws
Jane

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Indeed it has to the possible relief of some!

When all the front pages say the same thing it’s wise to keep an eye on the ‘smaller’ stories. A great time to bury problems and sneak through policy that would normally have no chance.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Oil companies are pissed and want money again so pharm companies get a little reprieve until whatever comes next. It’s always amazed me how Americans have such short memory. Energy independence, vaccines, wars, masking, it’s amazing really. Yet they remember nonsense like vaccines will kill you in a year or orange man bad and caused this.

We haven’t had to image a COVID patient in weeks so that’s good. Back to focusing on our own studies, especially with hydrogels and it’s a nice change. Kids don’t have to mask anymore which is great. Masking mandates are gone for military and most other areas. Just not work yet.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
TGA Judicial Review

Things are happening here in Australia. I know there have been a few Judicial Reviews so far that have all failed, the pressure is ongoing. There is another Judicial Review happening here is is Adelaide, South Australia. The whole thing looked political as it got delayed as we also have a state election happening next week.

When seeing Rehimich Fuellmier and his Grand Jury going on, maybe Lady Justice is not dead yet? She does look sick and weak. America is infiltrated, Supreme court has no standing.

As for the rest of the judicial branches, some good, some bad. Bunker down for hyperinflation.

As for covid, my last import of ivermectin got stopped somewhere? Global supply breakdown, customs? The previous batch came through from that supplier.

If you want to invest in something, make local antibiotics looks profitable as the India, China squeeze continues.
edit on 10-3-2022 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Japan reached an all time high of deaths for 2 years today.

25,500 covid deaths of a population of 134 million people in 2 years

add that to about 20800 suicides last year, well more suicide then covid deaths

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
rumble.com... ian-gillespie.html

There are actions happening in Australia. This Judicial Review is against the TGA, Therapeutics and Good Administration. No tears here seeing them hanging.

There is another Judaical Review happening here in Adelaide, South Australia. It was delayed for a while, Looked political with an election happening next week. With Reinmich Fuellmers Grand Jury still in progress maybe lady justice is just of some life support for now? She does look weak with the state of the world and the cancer of corruption going rife.

As natural selection harvests the ignorant, hang in there. On the numbers side, natural selection favors the wise. Things are going to get much waste before they get better.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I had a double post, maybe the ATs kinda like me, sure.. I kinda like them. If you can blast me with the truth, god bless you.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I don't want to say a culling, but yeah? global culling. Sucks to live through these time, not my call. we have it. Enough people will be dying already, look after your kids if you want to survive in some way..

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Austria suspends mandatory Covid vaccination law
EU’s first such rule dropped just a month after it took effect, as minister says it can no longer be justified

So if you held out to wait to see if they did start the fines

The law took effect in February and called for fines of up to €3,600 (£3,000) from mid-March for those who did not comply.

suppose we will need to wait for the next excuse to track everyone. source
edit on 10-3-2022 by puzzled2 because: link

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
China has been hit by apparently the biggest surge in 2 years

COVID-19: Millions in China face shutdowns as coronavirus cases surge and Shanghai access restricted

Is this real, or hype/recycled news?

Can’t see mention of the strain; is it a variant from the west, or a new one that’ll potentially move west. Next question is of course the pathology - hopefully as mild, or milder than omicron!?!

Scientists have warned about complacency - the complacency instigated (in the U.K. at least) by Bojo ending all restrictions virtually over night. This made the currently growing infection rate in the U.K. inevitable. My hope was that this would be a blip - if no new variants were created in this hothouse of a sudden return to ‘normality’. But if there’s a new variant in China, along with the mass movement of European refugees, then going back to covid-square one may sadly be on the cards.

If that happens I feel for the big hearted folk who are Imminently about to fill their spare rooms with refugees. That’s a most commendable thing to do, but I hope they’re prepared for the hard times ahead if lockdown is reintroduced and they have a very full house. I’m in flat in a city with no garden, so I can tell them from experience it’s really, really sh!t.

edit on 13-3-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yahoo News had a story up that the chaos in Ukraine will cause a resurgence of COVID.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Yes, yahoo is indeed a mess of sources, making it difficult to pick apart the reliable from the BS. Their own authored stories are the worse of the bunch.

However, there is an obvious logic to the mass movement of people causing a surge in infections. Of course that shouldn’t stop countries offering shelter to these desperate people, but perhaps it should mean bringing testing back so we can track numbers and react with distancing measures etc if needed.

edit on 14-3-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
DP
edit on 14-3-2022 by MonkeyBalls2 because: DP

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join