It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Will now become what ? "Ah episodes are high we need more jabs more often".

I think the fact that the nomenclature is being redirected to "episodes" is sort of an admission that overall, the cases (being individual based) is on a downswing, and thus they instead only wish to act upon times when during the long series of illnesses (episodes) show critically high....to me, semantically, i think it's a move toward deeming what was once a pandemic is becoming endemic.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Seems if you have a positive test, then > 90 days test positive again you're 2 Episodes. No mention of particle being viable or a different variant - Just we spun the PCR enough times to find a particle that looks like a part of sars-cov-2 virus.

Great news extra 173,328 found so even more reason to jab.

As part of the changes made, UKHSA has improved the deduplication algorithm to produce COVID-19 surveillance data in England. This has identified extra cases of infection in England that were previously removed as duplicates. These additional 173,328 cases represent around 1.5% of all infections. The additional cases reinstated by the more accurate algorithm typically had very poor identifying information, with just 25% carrying NHS numbers. This means that first episodes of infection in England will not exactly match the pre-31 January 2022 cases figures.

Or is it doesn't the high number of infections make the loss of life from covid-19 reaction to a SARS-COV-2 infection an even smaller percentage and therefore less of a risk requiring mandates.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
…nomenclature

I just learnt a new word - every day’s a school day 🍻

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Has it been proven either way whether new "infections" are actually from a new external exposure, or is the virus a lifelong resident in the body, kicking up whenever the immune system gets a bit suppressed? Or perhaps from some secondary external stimulus?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Japan to? whoever is behind this nonsense is pushing this crap and nonsense is heavily desperate with infiltration of govt everywhere. I

am more concerned of the adverse reactions which could likely appear in the near future. And the anger by the vaccinated.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Do you think that these infections maybe its body trying to fight off the things that were pushed into the body?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Tokyo
21000 new cases today
546 in serious condition
Schools and nuseries are closing.
The new comiron is hitting now.
3 jabs are in effect now.
Its so wierd what is happing here.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Seems the UK now counts deaths from 28 days or 60 days of an episode.

Deaths definition in England updated to align with revised cases definition
From 31 January 2022, UKHSA COVID-19 case reporting has changed to an episode-based definition which includes possible reinfections.

This means that from 1 February 2022 deaths will be reported using the new episode-based case definition in England, including deaths following possible reinfections. From this point, reported deaths in people with COVID-19 (within 28 or 60 days of positive test) are considered from the first positive specimen date of the most recent episode of infection, rather than an individual’s first ever positive specimen date.

Can we do the same for Jabs deaths within 60 days?

As part of the changes made, UKHSA has improved the deduplication algorithm to produce COVID-19 surveillance data in England. This has identified extra cases of infection in England that were previously removed as duplicates. These additional 173,328 cases represent around 1.5% of all infections. The additional cases reinstated by the more accurate algorithm typically had very poor identifying information, with just 25% carrying NHS numbers. This means a small number of additional deaths have been identified.
The small number is 900

But doesn't Every UK citizen have a NHS number? 25% of the new deaths are NHS numbers - So who are the rest?

source

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I just watched a lecture by the head of the Oxford AZ vaccine, Prof Sarah Gilbert…

In Jan 2020 they already had the vaccine’s platform developed thanks to work done in the wake of the Ebola outbreak and in preparation for ‘virus x’, whatever that may inevitably be.

However, they couldn’t fit that platform with covid’s fingerprint until China released the covid sequence to the world in mid January. With this sequence code they could start work to put it into their platform.

My absolutely no doubt wacky and Ill-informed question is: Would Oxford have known if there was anything ‘wrong’ with the sequence that China released? Would they be able to tell if there was a part of the code that wasn’t ‘covid’, but instead using the covid sequence code as a Trojan horse for something else? To have other nations develop a vaccine that sneaks something into the global populace outside of China?

It’s daft movie script territory - probably impossible and if not then so out there that even the CCP would be crazy to do it. But I can’t help wondering if it would’ve been possible. If so then it would represent a devastating master move if that player was really that ruthless.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The Vaccinators Will Never Stop Vaccinating
Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel discusses his plans for continued vaccination in the post-Corona world.

Is a review of the the WEF video What's Next

They are planning to save use from everything in 1 single shot - well once year, maybe twice.

—Moderna are working in close collaboration with “Dr. Fauci’s team” and with public health experts to develop an annual combined mRNA flu, RSV and Corona vaccine to reduce “compliance issues.”

—The industry more broadly has targeted about 20 pathogens for vaccine development, from Zika to Nipah, with a view towards being able to rapidly deploy mRNA vaccines against future virus threats.

What is this reduce “compliance issues.” ?
Either we have free will to make an informed decision or pin everyone down and jab away.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Whacky?
I don't know.
We have seen life imitate art before, haven't we?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It’s getting harder to draw a line between the two.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

I imagine that this lucrative ambition has been in planning for quite some time to have arrived at a point where they’re now telling us this will happen. I also imagine it would’ve taken far longer and been more expensive if covid’s emergency policies hadn’t jumped a lot of those hurdles in one fell swoop.

How convenient!

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Of course they want to replace the traditional vaccines with their junk mRNA stuff onto the flu vaxs. This will only further continue until more people come out agaisnt this and find out whats inside of these mRNA.

I will not accpet mRNA as replacements for flu.
edit on 4-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Anecdotal evidence, I know, but someone I know who took a flu shot that caused him to be a paranoid 12 year old based in his Mom's basement struggling with anger management issues is now very much opposed to vaccines.

Just putting it out there.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Mmmhhmmmmm...... and the tsunami tide is still drawing out and exposing more and more dots that join up.
All this AIDS stuff only confirms to me that HIV was indeed 'bio-engineered' into the original SARS-CoV-2.
This in the UK...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: vNex92

I too havent heard anything. Now Japan is going for the 3rd jab.

All western/EU,NATO countries are doing the same thing. Politicians arent even listening.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

edit on 5-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
@Puzzled2 :
The "Compliance Issues" would most likely be the reduction of three jabs into one combined jab.
People are more likely to have one jab, than to have 3 in succession.

On another note, it would seem that Europeans at least, have decided that it is time to "Let it Rip", and are removing any and all restrictions bit by bit.
Something to do with the Summer being more favorable...
We are opening up, with over 6 million active cases.
Its ski season here, one of my colleagues has already been on a long weekend, and got covid, pretty badly by the sounds of it. The colleague who he went with, didn't test positive, and is off for a week going skiing again this weekend, but with his family this time.

Govt's are all in full on "Save the economy mode" at any cost.
Its also a really good distraction from the Fuel and food price hikes.
Petrol and Diesel prices here have gone up massively in the last few weeks.
Hopefully the electric will stay 'cheapish', well better than the other heating methods at least.
Outside the cities, people have gone back to wood burners, and using the chimneys more, rather than heat with the Gas or Fuel Oil.

Lets hope this year we can get a whole load of vaccines to Africa and Asia, so we can slow the mutations, and have a chance of not doing this every year...

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Lets hope this year we can get a whole load of vaccines to Africa and Asia, so we can slow the mutations, and have a chance of not doing this every year...

Seriously???? When African continent with just 8% vaccinated has the lowest death rates and infection rates than any other continent? Are you wise? Leave them alone.... they are in the 'control group'.
Rainbows
Jane

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join