It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Also in Okinawa, people are calling the restaurants first to see if foreigners are eating there. Owner tells them yes, so don't come now. A lot is happening toward foreigners in Okinawa at the moment.

How are people responding to vax passports? where you are?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Also in Okinawa, people are calling the restaurants first to see if foreigners are eating there. Owner tells them yes, so don't come now. A lot is happening toward foreigners in Okinawa at the moment.

How are people responding to vax passports? where you are?

We don't have vax passports as of yet. When traveling abroad like Germany, some kind of 2 day testing must be done prior to entering the plane to travel. Currently, Japan is closed to outsiders. ( there are some restrictions to this so one must check with their embassy to see what they are )
I actually don't know anything about vax passports. I know the wife has some kind of QRcode on her phone showing her vax updates. To the best of my knowledge no businesses here ( what are left of them ) even ask for vax info from us.
I did go to a live 3 band bar concert on the 30th and we all had to fill out a form regarding the virus, but we were not asked if we were vax or not. The local govt. allowed the concert because it was monitored will all giving name and phone number. I personally that it was a good idea since it was limited to 20 people attending.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I am interesting to know i know where i live our MSM outlet local ones are blaming the supply chain, staff shortages on covid surge. But i think staff shortages its because of three reasons.

Mandates,vax passports, and among other reason i wont mention here. They are lying and being dishoesnt when they are blaming it on the covid surge.

The doctor offices that are closing is due to the doctors and staff being sick. Here in this country all doctors and staff personal were required to be vaccinated, so I 'd say 100% of the health care industry were vax. Sadly as of this morning news the health industry is being hit the hardest. We most likely now see the restaurant industry get hit soon also.
We DO NOT have mandates ( not even sure what that means ) in this country. To leave this country one must show a negative PCR test within 48 hours ( something like that )
I live out in the countryside and I don't wear a mask unless I go shopping. Also no mask when cycling. But in cities I've notice many cyclist wearing mask. For me, no way.

This new variant has 3 different components to it which makes it even harder to understand. Apparently the vaccines don't seem to be working too well. If my wife comes down with this new variant then I will say, 2 vax are worthless and I won't be afraid to post it here on the forum.

Oh, and by the way, phrama comp. now has the pill and Japan might soon be pushing ( recommending ) that . Now that might just be the medical paper ( vax passport ) we might all have to abide by.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

originally posted by: Albert999
a reply to: vNex92

This guy sounds like a prize c**t. 😒

Lol! So much more concise, yet all the more accurate. Well said!

Btw, well done for saving your friend

Thank you, last night he said 97% better☺️

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Albert999
That is fabulous Albert. Well done!
May I ask one question please? What was the milligram dosage of the Ivermectin please?
Rainbows
Jane

I believe 3mg but will check later for you👍🏼

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Thank you as I have 5mg tabs and took 2 over 48 hours. Possibly too high a dose for my body weight, but hey ho!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

So as pharma does, it makes a chemical 'copycat' of the lipids in the quillaja.

By 'copycat', I presume you mean living clones. I have read the other two vaccines use laboratory grown living cells. The Johnson and Johnson also using cultured living human cells.

That is the common denominator; large cultures of living cells in the factory laboratory.

Large containers of basic life.

Ever think that there is a possibility of aetheric life finding that attractive?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Thank you as I have 5mg tabs and took 2 over 48 hours. Possibly too high a dose for my body weight, but hey ho!

Rainbows
Jane

He has x6 3mg tablets per day based on his weight which is 14st, I think it slightly less for female
edit on 7-1-2022 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The FLCCC website has the dosages listed on it ....MATH protocol I think. Sorry no internet for 5 days. I have been following their protocol since the beginning.
Puzzled2 ? mentioned it here too.
Once they fix the router here I can pm you I
also have the doses for IVM depending on which form you are using...from MDs.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm not going to apologise, this is brilliant! I am just very surprised Sky News didn't cut it!
A voice for NATURAL IMMUNITY!
I have nothing more to add.
Link with video, worth 1 minute watch.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thank you for that, so I took a very mild dose even for my weight. But I felt better after them I have to say. Took them not because I had C19, had that back in 2020. Had 'something else' in September which left me feeling tired once I'd recovered, starting between 2.30-3pm every day that I needed to go to bed because my internal temp dropped too. It was daily hypothermia! Sorted that out.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

By 'copycat', I presume you mean living clones. I have read the other two vaccines use laboratory grown living cells. The Johnson and Johnson also using cultured living human cells.
a reply to: NobodySpecial268
Yes, or chemically manufactured.

Ever think that there is a possibility of aetheric life finding that attractive?

It's a possibility, but I refuse to give it any energy. So no.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
Thank you for that
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

XLEAR NASAL SPRAY COVID-19: STUDIES CONCLUDE XLEAR KILLS SARS-COV-2 AND EFFECTIVE AGAINST NEW VARIANTS

Did you know?

An in-vitro study done collaboratively by Utah State University and Northwestern University finds Xlear components (grapefruit seed extract and xylitol) significantly eliminates SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The imaging research study component was performed at the BioCryo facility of Northwestern University’s NUANCE Center.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2
Well blow me down! That is exactly what one of the Essential Oils I have (3 total) in what I call my Jabberwocky blend which I devised for post vaccination adverse reactions!
So far, all my clients that I put it on as a bit of a prophylactic in some cases, but also because there is another oil in the blend that smashes protein encapsulations. The idea being it might just slow down the replication of the 'fake' protein, or to be a little more specific, if this other oil shatters the protein, it alleviates the immune system from having to fight off the 'fake' protein 24/7.
The interesting thing is, none of them have caught the variant!
Go grapefruit!
Thank you for posting!
Very happy rainbow dance
Jane
PS the Xylitol: "Overview. Xylitol is a naturally occurring alcohol found in most plant material, including many fruits and vegetables. It is extracted from birch wood to make medicine. Xylitol is widely used as a sugar substitute and in "sugar-free" chewing gums, mints, and other candies."
Bolded part mine. White Birch or Birch Tar Essential Oil as it is now known, comes from the sap of the tree, the resin. It is MASSIVELY anti everything when it comes to the respiratory system and fantastic for the Lymphatic system
aka immune system.

edit on pm13America/ChicagoFriday2022-01-07T15:57:06-06:0003America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

So as not to spam this thread, check out my post there.
It is anecdotal, but it is true.

I also have grapefruit seed extract, but not really sure how to use it.
Maybe that should be another thread. lol

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

I recently got two supplies of human based "quality" Ivermectin in capsule form from the same source. Dosage for 130 lb human was 14mg. For a 120 lb human, 12mg. Haven't needed to take any yet, but I figured having some handy might be a real good idea.

edit on 9-1-2022 by Rich Z because: Just some clarification needed.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Busy taking a course but we were talking about a potentially nasty variant coming out of Europe near Greece. Omicron and delta may have had a recombination event which is something that they had not been wanting to happen. Essentially, worst case scenario you have the virulence of delta combined with vaccine resistance and transmissible nature of omicron in one virus. Plus, any additional surprises it picked up and will now maintain for the future.

Could cause a nasty spike and then spread but pandemic could burn out after too which would be nice as it goes endemic. My guess, WHO goes variant of concern, no worries, and then freaks out when it’s spreading like crazy. They really need to update these vaccines if they’re going to do boosters.

Will be interesting to watch.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc
Is this being caused, possibly, by over vaccination?

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join