It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
Busy taking a course but we were talking about a potentially nasty variant coming out of Europe near Greece. Omicron and delta may have had a recombination event which is something that they had not been wanting to happen. Essentially, worst case scenario you have the virulence of delta combined with vaccine resistance and transmissible nature of omicron in one virus. Plus, any additional surprises it picked up and will now maintain for the future.

Could cause a nasty spike and then spread but pandemic could burn out after too which would be nice as it goes endemic. My guess, WHO goes variant of concern, no worries, and then freaks out when it’s spreading like crazy. They really need to update these vaccines if they’re going to do boosters.

Will be interesting to watch.

Did you get a link to the Greece variant?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

No, recombination would usually happen during a species jump or in a patient with a compromised immune system that has issues with signaling and clearance of pathogen. Both can allow two viruses two combine. Over vaccination with a poor target would drive a slower mutation by chance to a more virulent variant due to point mutations. However, it would not be out of the ordinary for a poor target vaccine to allow two viruses to combine in a patient.

Given that the vaccine target is from almost 2 years ago, this could be a problem in all vaccinated. If the recombination is significant enough, this could be an issue in all those immune whether naturally immune or vaccinated. Worst case, we start from square one but that would be unlikely.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Just generic media ones that I do not like. Cyprus + omicron + delta will get a bunch. I’m waiting for some science sites and research on the virus. They are calling it deltacron lol. Very dramatic.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

For those who are interested in the esoteric side of things.

Ivermectin is an anti parasitic, so I have read here on ATS.

A fella by the name of Bob Beck made a zapper to clear parasites from the body.
A lady by the name of Hulda Clark made a remedy using walnut extract and wormwood to clear parasites from the body.

Look them up.

Quote me:

By 'copycat', I presume you mean living clones. I have read the other two vaccines use laboratory grown living cells. The Johnson and Johnson also using cultured living human cells.

That is the common denominator; large cultures of living cells in the factory laboratory.

Large containers of basic life.

Ever think that there is a possibility of aetheric life finding that attractive?

When I was a kid I lived in a haunted house, and every night the dead alcoholics walked through on their way to the brewery to soak in the fermenting vats. That brewery made a beer that ordinary folks called; "the ol' wife basher". That was back in the sixties and seventies here in Western Australia. The same thing with winerys and distilleries. The dead alcoholics love those places.

I only drink gin, gin has wormwood in it. Wormwood is an anti-parasitic. Who ever originally formulated gin, probably knew about the dead drunks contaminating the distilleries. Gin was originally medicinal in that respect.

Now modern medicine makes vats of living cells to make "medicines" from. These "medicines" are injected and therefore bypass all the body's natural defenses like sinus goo and stomach acids.

The same principal. Only instead of alcohol as the atractant, the attractant is unprotected life.

Wondering why the batches differ so much? The contamination would differ from place to place and time to time.

Just an educated guess here but I reckon ol Bob and Hulda knew about the problem and worked out a sollution. Hulda blamed pinworms for disease. I forget what Bob said on the matter. They couldn't come out and say it's dead things getting into the system.

I doubt medical science would ever consider the sort of esoteric contamination I am alluding to, and I am sure they take a lot of precautions.

As things stand, folks can throw rocks at the pharma companies all they like and it won't make a scrap of difference.

However, since we have to live with this, I suggest taking a serious look at the whole spectrum of anti-parasitics..

Anyway, that's my two bob's worth.

edit on 9-1-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I’m waiting for some science sites and research on the virus.

Me too, though contamination seems more likely. I have doubts as to it being a new variant.

They are calling it deltacron lol. Very dramatic.

Indeed lol

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Hopefully, but with coinfection, usually RdRp will be confused as it jumps from template to template during transcription elongation. My worry is species jump and I’m not too familiar with immunocompromised numbers in Cyprus and where the original patient was located or the status of that patient. It would also support the hypothesis that omicron was a species jump times 2 instead of a recombination in the HIV epidemic and it occurring in one of those patients.

If they group samples like we do the positive from 5-10 samples in a test group could have come from a patient infected with one and then another patient infected with the other and those being sampled together to save time and resources. Now they’re just waiting to further test the samples and the media jumped on it.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

They really need to update these vaccines if they’re going to do boosters.

And that is quite contrary to what Geert Vanden Bosche warned us about when they started rolling out the vaccine. He categorically stated several times... "You do not vaccinate while a pandemic is going on". He explained this forced mutations and he predicted we would see the worst case scenario a combination between a highly infectious (but not dangerous) strain with a strain that could evolve to being even more deadly than the original and evade all previous injections.

The next one according to the Greek alphabet.... Oh, the irony... should be Pi...... even more irony.

I'm going to need more popcorn
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

No, recombination would usually happen during a species jump or in a patient with a compromised immune system that has issues with signaling and clearance of pathogen.

Isn't this exactly how we got Omicron, because 'patient 0' is HIV positive/AIDS?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Cyprus + omicron + delta will get a bunch. I’m waiting for some science sites and research on the virus.

Well that's hacked me off, my son lives/works out there

They are calling it deltacron lol.

Now they are taking the bloody proverbial to a new level!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268
Last time I looked the main flavouring to Gin was Juniper berries (also an EO).
Wormwood is high in thujone (which is toxic). It was used to make Absinthe and was banned from all food and beverages for 100 years in the USA.
Absolutely correct that it is anti-parasitic/vermifuge, so is Juniper

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I thought if you had the Omicron that prevented a person from getting any of the variants from the
past including Delta. Seems strange the 2 could recombinate I thought Delta was disappearing & Omicron not being as bad
as far as symptoms & etc, was going to help burn out the virus?

Just a note Xylitol is very toxic to animals & I have seen many dogs come into the emergency because they got into
their owners chewing gum. I will be adding the Xlear spray to me arsenal.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Can't the vaccine cause a compromised immune system in some people?

And what is the danger of administering the vaccine into an arm without aspirating the needle first?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Doesn't Thuja also have thujone?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

No I do not see how it would cause a compromised immune system since the immune cells constantly regenerate and the stem cell precursors are not impacted. Aspirating the needle isn’t done much anymore. We still teach it in the military but literature shows it’s not necessary. The thought was that you could inject into a blood vessel and cause a systemic reaction. Doesn’t really happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It’s debated for sure but if this were a highly pathogenic avian influenza outbreak you may want to vaccinate. You just need to do it correctly, isolate, quarantine, sentence areas to exposure, and then vaccinate all at once. Now we are chasing the virus with a 6-9 month delay in generating a vaccine and we’re not going to catch up until we stop and start over or everyone gets exposed and we force it to go endemic.

An immunized host will drive mutations, doesn’t matter how you are immunized. A bad vaccination protocol and target will just make it happen more quickly and could make it worse.
edit on 9-1-2022 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
I thought if you had the Omicron that prevented a person from getting any of the variants from the
past including Delta. Seems strange the 2 could recombinate I thought Delta was disappearing & Omicron not being as bad
as far as symptoms & etc, was going to help burn out the virus?

Just a note Xylitol is very toxic to animals & I have seen many dogs come into the emergency because they got into
their owners chewing gum. I will be adding the Xlear spray to me arsenal.

Cheers
Ektar

As far as I understand it, you are only vaccinated against similar variants when you've had covid.
Some people have had Covid three times, not necessarily the same variant each time.

So, if you caught a certain variant, you would only be 'vaccinated' against its ascendants, not other, very different, variants. (Some 'similar' variants may be affected by previous covid infection).
Delta and Omicron have no affiliate relations, so you should be able to catch both at the same time, or after you've had one or the other.
There have been recorded cases of having both at the same time last week I think (not recombination).
Not sure where it was though.

The last I heard about the thing in Greece/Cyprus was that it was a cross infection of the sample, and an error.
I suspect people would want to be really, really sure though.
Not something you would want to brush away with out being 110% sure.

edit on 9-1-2022 by MonkeyBalls2 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So will they shut the borders to Cyprus today with the Deltacron or will they wait for it to spread off the island?

oops to late -
Oh well - never mind we have another 7.5 billion boosters shots at $150 a shot ready soon - who knew Jabbing people would become so lucrative.

upto $75 dollars for a jab.

Effective March 15, 2021, Medicare reimbursement for COVID-19 vaccine administration fees is approximately $40 per dose. Effective June 8, 2021, Medicare will reimburse an additional $35 per dose to administer COVID-19 vaccines in certain Medicare patients' homes. These reimbursement amounts apply to additional doses in certain immunocompromised persons administered on or after August 12, 2021.

source

CDC Vaccine Price List

edit on 9-1-2022 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Why would they do that when they could let it go into the wild and make even more money on vaccines and treatments?

Honestly, this could be a good one to shift it to endemic spread especially if they don’t shut down and just let it burn through the population. If it actually combined in a way that benefits the virus.

Usually science sites jump on it by now but the delay could mean contamination. One thing that’s weird about the guy who found is that he says it isn’t a recombination yet the way it would fit on a phylogenetic tree only allows for that possibility. Unless someone grabbed the thing, made some changes, and then let it back out or it spread in some animals for a bit.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yes, Usually conifers.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
But we're not talking about an avian influenza are we!

Now we are chasing the virus with a 6-9 month delay in generating a vaccine and we’re not going to catch up until we stop and start over or everyone gets exposed and we force it to go endemic. An immunized host will drive mutations, doesn’t matter how you are immunized.

Is this your way of agreeing with Geert Vanden Bosche then?
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join