It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
DP
Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm13America/ChicagoSunday2022-01-09T15:51:46-06:0003America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Not really no, only that we botched our chance to stop it quickly through stupid political posturing and uneducated people not understanding the impact. Now we just let nature take its course, fortunately it won’t be too bad.

I don’t get how hard it is for people to understand that immunized hosts, vaccinated, natural, or otherwise drive viruses to mutate just like they drive evolution in eukaryotes. There’s a reason molecular biology isn’t one of the easy sciences. It’s also why investors and people depending on grant money shouldn’t be making these decisions for us.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Didn't know about the juniper, thanks.

I won't drink scotch becauase some bottles are "unpleasant".

Another concideration to the possibility esotreric contamination is the reports of people having change in personality after transplants and transfusions. Something of the donor comes through.

My son got hit hard from the vax about two hours after his first Phizer and ended up in hospital. So this is an interest of mine.

Next time any of my family has to get the vax, antiparasitics will be included pre and post vax to see how that goes.

My kids had a hard time with the childhood schedual with long term effects. I think this contamination has been here a long time.

Kinesiology(?) does remedy selection in an odd way, they hold the remedy and there is a weakening or strengthening in the muscles. If I knew how to do that I would be testing all the anti-parasitics against the post-vax effects.

Maybe Gilby's gin would work.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

Not really no, only that we botched our chance to stop it quickly through stupid political posturing and uneducated people not understanding the impact.

And a whole lot of dodgy deals and old school ties causing the governments to sabotage the attempts at containment.

At the very least the fire doors of the boarders should’ve been kept closed tight until the virus was irradiated. Then each contained section deals with its own issues of educating the populace to properly distance until the varied st burn out. But with boarders never really having been completely closed and kept that way, then as you aye we’re chasing are tails, ad infinitum.

It’s a farce, directed by greedy over privileged cvnts!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268
It's quite easy to learn to get simple yes/no answers.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Not really no, only that we botched our chance to stop it quickly through stupid political posturing and uneducated people not understanding the impact. Now we just let nature take its course, fortunately it won’t be too bad.

We'll see how not "too bad" it will get as vax mandates keep being foisted on citizens.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I don’t get how hard it is for people to understand that immunized hosts, vaccinated, natural, or otherwise drive viruses to mutate just like they drive evolution in eukaryotes.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say what's likely is that WHY this happens, because the process isn't explained simply enough for the average person.

It's almost feels backwards, in that the pressure put on the host organisms defense physiology actually causes higher mutation rate and variants to survive and become a more resistant progeny.

It’s also why investors and people depending on grant money shouldn’t be making these decisions for us.

Truth. But regrettably, they always will.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Hoping the millions attending football matches over the last few have spread the weak strain.
But unfortunately haven't heard that they do asymptomatic anti-body tests for Natural immunity sticker on the passports.

Had our 1st family member get a PCR test result of positive today.

She has all 3 shots, works in a Care home, so is tested daily - all negative and a PCR once a week on Wednesdays. After her 10 hour shift today they told her the PCR results.

She moved into her new house a few weeks ago and last 2 weeks has felt great never better.
Thought the new build stress had lifted.
So daily test negative and feeling great she has gone everywhere - visiting family and friends, shopping, public events everywhere.

So thought-
Tripled Vaxx - Negative Lateral flow test results, an asymptomatic, feeling great, working in an environment were the elderly are frighten by masks has been mask free all week.
If the PCR test is right and the lateral flow tests are wrong -

How many people in the last 5 days got infected because the jab prevented any warning signs but allowed the transmission?

Good for my family member, if we assume she wasn't one of the 98% health people already.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
How many people in the last 5 days got infected because the jab prevented any warning signs but allowed the transmission?

No doubt this is a key multiplier in the speed of the latest surge.

Governments are probably frightened of properly pushing the message that vaccination doesn’t stop transmission - the info is out there, but all we hear is get vaccinated to stay alive.

The govs may well be worried that adding the wrinkle of ‘get vaccinated to stay alive, but still socially distance as you might infect someone’ contradicts their blackmail policy of removing social privileges if you don’t get vaxxed.

I appreciate the dilemma - that this slightly more nuanced message will screw up their carrot and stick approach, putting many off getting vaxxed. But the asymptomatic spread their half-truth message is causing is undoing the whole effort. Unless of course the goal is to let the virus rip through us and to hell with the medically vulnerable.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Add to this UK gov is stopping PCR from 11th (tomorrow) I believe. Today they are talking about stopping free Lat flow tests and only provide them 'maybe' for free to front line and care workers.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

It's quite easy to learn to get simple yes/no answers.

It's okay, I have my own ways to do that. I was hinting that others could test anti-parasitics as a remedy for vax after effects.

Say mebendazole + wormwood and thyme in gin as tincture.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Japan January 10, 2022 Tokyo time 9pm

ZERO DEATHS TODAY FROM COVID 19.

Yes, you heard that right. ZERO deaths in a population of 134 million people.

www.nippon.com...
This was on the 8th, but its the 10th here and it was reported on the 9pm news , no deaths on the 10th of January also.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Yeah I do hope the Supreme Court makes the correct call. Seeing how they handled some stuff prior, I don’t even know anymore. COVID seems to have them siding with policy but I don’t know any of the legal jargon except for you shouldn’t force people to vaccinate.

It used to be one of those scientific integrity and ethics things.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

It almost sounds like we are close to an endemic spread, doesn’t it? Imagine if we analyzed influenza (which we sort of do during vaccine generation and selecting strains)? What if we tracked the 4 seasonal coronaviruses, or human who live is, maybe even RSV.

We would see the same issues going on and that doesn’t freak us out. I’ve always said the conspiracy was never the virus or the vaccine, it was control and making money off something that has always happened and will continue to happen.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Just saw a headline.
They are now admitting that getting a common cold, which is also a corona---correct --- may offer some protection from covid!

Shouldn't that have been a given??

ETA
Now I see a thread about it
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Mon Jan 10 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Yeah, I mentioned it a month or two ago on this forum and a couple others about cross reactive cytotoxic or CD8 T-cells. It’s why I say that constant masking for long term is a terrible idea and will cause more harm in the long run, especially in children.

It supports conserved protein structures across pathogens because the sequences work and were not recombined in a lab. It also shows that innate, intrinsic, and adaptive immunity depends on exposure. It even explains why some are immune yet show no antibody response because the T cells eliminate the problem before antibody generation.

Viral clearance is dependent on CD8 or cytotoxic T cell response, along with natural killer cells and interferon signaling. Not an antibody response which is a major source of confusion. It helps but is not required.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Just saw a headline.
They are now admitting that getting a common cold, which is also a corona---correct --- may offer some protection from covid!

Shouldn't that have been a given??

ETA
Now I see a thread about it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Only some Cold Virus's are Corona-based, about 15% from the wiki :
The common cold is an infection of the upper respiratory tract which can be caused by many different viruses. The most commonly implicated is a rhinovirus (30–80%), a type of picornavirus with 99 known serotypes.[30] Other commonly implicated viruses include human coronaviruses (≈ 15%),[31][32] influenza viruses (10–15%),[33][34][35] adenoviruses (5%),[33] human respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), enteroviruses other than rhinoviruses, human parainfluenza viruses, and human metapneumovirus.[36] Frequently more than one virus is present.[37] In total, more than 200 viral types are associated with colds

It's one reason why the corona based ones weren't a priority, the Rhinovirus is responsible for far many Cold's, so more r&d was put into those.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Cold viruses do have a few big ones. Human rhinovirus is the most common but many of us also include RSV and corona in that group which isn’t a big deal. They are also very different viruses structural wise and with their tropism, so there is that.

Coronas were largely ignored. We knew of the two major ones 229E and OC43, I think those are the originals. Plus MHV that we used for fun and that one would help us out later on. The beta coronaviruses were not largely studied until after SARS because it was not necessary. We knew they were there but no money so that’s a good point.

Once we saw SARS and then MERS, we also found the other 2 major coronaviruses. And now we have all these others and we see how complex each virus type is with many differences and intricacies.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sort of personal update :

A direct colleague at work has his wife and kids that were positive on saturday.
he tested negative on saturday, and again this morning, so was at work.
He goes back to his wife and kids every evening, and plays with the kids, and looks after his wife.

Going to be taking one of the auto tests my ma sent me for xmas so he can test when he gets in, otherwise he's only planning to get tested every two days, so wednesday for the next one.
We went over the rules here this afternoon, and I didn't understand them until I heard them on the radio again this evening.
He's supposed to test two days after his last contact with a positive person. That would be every day since he's going home to his wife and kids.
We thought it was two days after the last negative test.

Anyway, his kids, who are like 5 and 7 or something like that (only been colleagues for a couple of months), had a fever for 24hrs or so, and since have been fine. Very energetic.
His wife, who is double vaxed (she was tested just before her 3rd vax saturday, which is where they found out they were positive) is very sick.
Fever, and aches and pains, headaches, and a bad cough.
Very tired all the time.
She's having a bad bout of it.

The next few days are going to be fun, another of my direct colleagues (we are in the same office room) isn't vaxed at all.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well, well, well.
There's going to be a Omicron vax......

in March, maybe, @@
Isn't that going to be like more than a month after the horse is out of the barn??
Pfizer CEO says omicron vaccine will be ready in March

Real-world data from the United Kingdom has shown that Pfizer’s and Moderna’s vaccines are only about 10% effective at preventing symptomatic infection from omicron 20 weeks after the second dose, according to study from the U.K. Health Security Agency. However, the original two doses still provide good protection against severe illness, the study found.

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join