It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has had CV19 symptoms in the last 6 months but no test?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I have oceanfront property in Nebraska.... interested?

Ok, tell me why was nobody dying from it in october and novermeber , even in december if was released in October can you explain that?

This has been explained to you already. The theory is that people were dying, but it was just chalked up to the flu because no one knew about Covid-19 back then.

People die of the flu all the time it's not unusual, it is unusual however when people start dropping like flies.

I'm not sure anyone claimed the flu doesn't kill also.

It's really starting to look like the subject matter of the OP is beyond your comprehension. Someone else can try to get through to you. I know better than to waste my time.
edit on 28 3 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I have oceanfront property in Nebraska.... interested?

Ok, tell me why was nobody dying from it in october and novermeber , even in december if was released in October can you explain that?

Bro... I'm going to be kind here. Please think about your post in this instance.

China has been dealing with this since Oct/Nov. of last year at least. That's about 6 months ago - give or take...

I had some nasty stuff earlier in 2020 in Jan/Feb, my wife had literally every symptom of this virus and they wouldn't test her... she's 2 weeks+ from onset and is just now starting to be more herself.

We're in the Portland, OR area.

I know multiple people who got knocked TF out earlier this year - but we hadn't been fully enlighened to "covid".

I ask the questions in my OP because we know this thing has been around for a while in one form or another... and it's my assertion that many, many, many more people are infected by this than the offcial number suggest...

So, to the point of your comment, we talk about it because yes - it has been around during all of the months you point out. The question is... was it here? and how wide spread? Chances are it was - as some of our fellow members are pointing out.

Cheers dude - I'm trying this the nice way, but seriously, please think about your commentary before going agro. Round 2 isn't going to be so accomodating.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I think the op is clutching at straws.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Your going to have temper tantrum, cool.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
yes End of November December 2019

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Looks more like you're the one throwing the fit. The OP already explained the purpose of the thread. If you don't like it, tough. Just because you disagree with something you're already completely misinterpreting doesn't make the OP wrong. It just makes you look like an ass.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Looks more like you're the one throwing the fit. The OP already explained the purpose of the thread. If you don't like it, tough. Just because you disagree with something you're already completely misinterpreting doesn't make the OP wrong. It just makes you look like an ass.

Oh please, you lot sound like a bunch of kids making up fairy tales., there's no evidence at all this was killing people back in October.
edit on 28-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I’ve given you evidence and there is loads more if you want to research...... or be a “kid” and believe everything you hear

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Oh please, you lot sound like a bunch of kids making up fairy tales., there's no evidence at all this was killing people back in October.

I'm going to explain it to you like you are an idiot.

No one was looking for it then. Any deaths were probably chalked up as regular flu related deaths. Again, the flu kills tens of thousands every year. Old people dying of the flu is not uncommon.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

If its been around for 6 months why has it only started to spread and kill in the last 3 months ?

started to spread and kill in the last 3 months

Consider this , previous cases may not have been diagnosed accurately ( and to this day still may not be) as COVID 19 was unknown before December.
Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Facts are facts , Jack.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Right now there is no evidence it wasn't

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

I think the op is clutching at straws.

"Fear is the path to the dark side.
Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to suffering."

Yoda

link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Even that isn't going to work. He's not gonna get it.

link   

No one was looking for it then. Any deaths were probably chalked up as regular flu related deaths. Again, the flu kills tens of thousands every year. Old people dying of the flu is not uncommon.

Yet medical experts didn't sound any alarms that there was a sudden increase in deaths , how do you explain that ?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

If its been around for 6 months why has it only started to spread and kill in the last 3 months ?

Consider this , previous cases may not have been diagnosed accurately ( and to this day still may not be) as COVID 19 was unknown before December.
Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Facts are facts , Jack.

By my count you're the 4th poster to try to explain this to him. He simply can't understand it. Don't waste your time.

link   

Right now there is no evidence it wasn't

Agreed.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Facts are facts , Jack.

By my count you're the 4th poster to try to explain this to him. He simply can't understand it. Don't waste your time.

I don't understand stupid.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Dude. Bro, if I may....

Jump in the old “Google Machine” and do a wee bit of research on The Vid.

What you’ll find in regards to China and early cases will call into question your above assertion.

And, if you read the OP (which is in question at this moment), you’d see I didn’t even wed this to October.

So, please, bro - contribute something that isn’t garbled and missing the point.

Cheers -

EC

link   

I’ve given you evidence and there is loads more if you want to research...... or be a “kid” and believe everything you hear

How original.

link   

Yet medical experts didn't sound any alarms that there was a sudden increase in deaths , how do you explain that ?

Seasonal flu death numbers aren't the same every year, you know? It's not a computer game, the same number of people don't die every flu season. Some years are worse than others. And like others already pointed out to you, this season was actually on the high side, which fits in with the OP's theory.

I really should follow my own advice. You're not gonna get this either. I'm going to bed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join