It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has had CV19 symptoms in the last 6 months but no test?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I've seen a number of members post about having Covid-like symptoms months ago...

This make me curious if my hunch that it's been around for at least 6 months in the US or Europe is true.

My wife's experience to that end with the illness and subsequent no test is documented in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had the shortness of breath/fever/etc. in January/February. Didn't think twice about it other than just being sick - powered through and was fine aside from a couple of days when I was pretty beat up. If those symptoms presented today, I would absolutely have gone in and demanded a Covid test.

So who else here has had the shortness of breath/fever/respiratory issues/etc. that seem to be the hallmarks of the Covid19 illness but never got tested?

I ask the question as I suspect many, many more people than advertised have been exposed to this virus, handled it like any other illness (though it is rough) and are now fine.

If the above is true, what's being reported is highly inaccurate in terms of death toll relative to people who had the disease - which means what is being extrapolated from those figures in terms of the future impact is also wrong and the immense steps we're taking today globally are odd.

Full disclosure, I am also of the mind that 10's of millions of people globally are or have been infected with this virus but they weren't tested.

What say y'all, ATS?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

If its been around for 6 months why has it only started to spread and kill in the last 3 months ?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If its been around for 6 months why has it only started to spread and kill in the last 3 months ?

Because before the panic it was assumed that the people died of the flu?

If you think before you post, it helps.

edit on 28-3-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
A friend just told me tonight that back in January she came down with something and had a cough, headache and fever for a bit and she thinks it could have been this virus, except she has no idea who she would have gotten it from.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It may have spread without us realizing it.

As to why it may be more severe now? Maybe something we are doing routinely with patients is making their illnesses more severe?

I know that, around the world, it's been reported many patients having any symptoms are routinely given preventative antibiotics. Perhaps they are somehow compromising patients' immune systems/white blood cells?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Both my wife and I.
Mine was my usual chronic bronchitis .
My wife's was a sinus infection.
We are old and wise enough to recognize the difference.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

It’s spread “officially” started in December/end of November that’s “4” months.....

Also a couple of nurses and doctors I’ve talked to said they had “ flu like” patients needing extra care but we’re testing negative for influenza back in September/October

So yeah the O.P. Is correct in his assessment.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I think it piggy backed off of the flu. It stayed hidden because of flu season.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

At least you're always consistent with your know it all attitude a demeaning tone, here have a cookie.

link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I’d like to see the deaths/severe cases and IF they had a flu shot...

I’ve havent had a flu shot since high school. 17+years ago now.... and only get seasonal allergies and a mild cold her and there.

link   
Yes! Early January here in the UK. It felt like a bad cold when starting but I didn't have a runny nose, just a mild fever, raw cough with aches. Slept a lot that week as well which is unlike me, wiped me out but I've definitely felt worse with previous illnesses. Couldn't say if it was the virus or just another seasonal bug thought? Who knows

Regards,
D
edit on 28-3-2020 by DonBay because: Missed information

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

At least you're always consistent with your know it all attitude a demeaning tone, here have a cookie.

Not to be a Richard here, but he's not wrong....

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It seems odd to me that wuhan is shut down, then we see a steady increase of the virus ever since, medical staff weren't speakin out about a massive increase in illness before then so I find it hard to believe it's been going on for longer than 3 to 4 months.

The sheer rate of infections, the speed of the spread indicates it hasn't been around for 6 months, unless it mutated some time around Christmas but the experts don't seem to think it did so who knows.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
MY son did just weeks before the China outbreak.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Or if some of the new cases are actually second infections and 'antibody-dependent enhancement' makes a second infection more severe than the first.

edit on 3/28/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I don't eat cookies because of the sugar content.

You know... keep your body healthy and all that.

Care to debate my post, or are you still not thinking?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
I think it piggy backed off of the flu. It stayed hidden because of flu season.

Actually the really bad flu season has been "covered up" by this.....

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Or if some of the new cases are actually second infections and 'antibody-dependent enhancement' makes a second infection more severe than the first.

That is entirely possible I guess, I'm really not sure. I am sure though I don't like where this heading.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Nope, you will need to find someone else that's interested in butting heads, toodles.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I had a fever for one night and the runs about six weeks ago does that count?

Pretty sure it was dirty beer pipes at the local bar because they serve cheap eurofizz and only care about money from tourists not the locals.

Gonna take my own cans of Guinness next time. I even have a Guinness glass to boot.

If there is a next time.

Every time I cough now, I just tell myself I'm dying slowly of lung cancer because I smoke and not anything too serious.

If things carry on, I'll run out of tobacco until I can grow some more.

May be a good bargaining weapon for food in the SHTF scenario.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join