It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has had CV19 symptoms in the last 6 months but no test?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here is a link that contains a wealth of information on U.K. influenza statistics over the last few weeks/months. I’m not seeing anything that indicates there was a large outbreak in progress undetected prior to the coronavirus garnering widespread publicity, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.
www.gov.uk...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Lumenari

Nope, you will need to find someone else that's interested in butting heads, toodles.

So debate is a bad thing because you'd be proven wrong and you know it.

At least you are consistent.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
wife went through the same early feb, had all the symptoms, tested negative for everything and ran its course after about a week and a half. Thinking back she could've definitely had it. I also got sick after not as many symptoms lasted only a week though.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
January uk
Had 10 really bad days of a reel hard dry cough, felt weak & tired all the time.
Ache pains back/legs..
thought it was winter flu x2.
had short breath as well.

But then i assumed its due to smoking and it don't help when you are sick.

Took nothing for it 0, as i never take anything i let my body work it out ;/
took about 2 weeks to recover from it..

so who can tell, maybe?

Also had a sore throat, started like ear ache down the right ear then throat.
jaw felt like i got a smack. Then came the other symptoms.

edit on 28-3-2020 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
5 weeks in January/February. Worst flu in decades. Severe fever for several days, headache, sore throat. It was walking pneumonia.

California, east of San Francisco

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dainfamusgc

You don't have to tell anyone here, but consider the difference in severity between type 0 and type A that has been noted. I had such an encounter with potentially this virus around the time and so did my brother. We both had the same symptoms mine just lasted about twice the time and were more severe.
edit on 3/28/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

I did. Almost bought it...the farm. 6 months ago

EMT

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Did you read the article “flu like” but tested negative

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Perhaps it was a bad cold...
edit on 28-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My general manager came back from the Rochester area of NY back in Feb with a nasty bug that had him out of work for about 2 weeks, very similar symptoms. No one else at work picked it up either.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Myself, My girlfriend and about 40-50 people we work with.

And we can trace it to a guy who worked in San Francisco who also believes he may have had it based on symptoms. No hospitals, no deaths, but plenty of people missed a few days of work.

edit on 28-3-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
34yo male in rural Pennsylvania here. Late December, right around Christmas, I had something unpleasant. Nausea, pretty bad body aches, really weak, don't remember ever feeling that weak and sore from a flu. Sore throat, and shortness of breath at times. The worst of it lasted about 3 days. I didn't feel good again for about a week.

I have asthma, but I've never had shortness of breath from a cold or flu before.

I had just finished a semester of college too with finals week from the 16th to 20th. If the incubation period is up to 2 weeks, what if I picked it up the last week or two of school and it manifested symptoms around Christmas?

Also, my brother tells me a pretty nasty flu-like something went through his post office in early February. He said "they said it was the worst they've had in their lives" was how he worded it in the text.

It's entirely possible this thing has been here longer than we thought.
edit on 28 3 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I have oceanfront property in Nebraska.... interested?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Michigan here. Husband was down for the count starting New Year's Day lasting through roughly the 19th/20th (can't remember which day he actually went back to work, but one of those two) It acted as if it was going away 4-5 days in, then it came right back a little harsher, then acted like it was going away again 4-5 days later, etc. He had a hell of a sore throat, a nasty headache, sneezing, a generally non-productive dry cough but with some chest congestion, if that makes sense (was productive with expectorants) He did not, however, have any fever. He also was utterly wiped out, no energy at all.

Then we as a household had what we assumed at the time was the actual flu in the first week of February, but in hindsight, probably was not, because the symptoms were all identical to hubs' January cold. That was very much a wham, bam, thank you ma'am illness -- it hit quick, and hard. Myself and one of the kids had a higher fever (consistent 102* even-steven temp) but it was mitigated well enough with tylenol to 100*.
The chest congestion was much more obvious, and the coughing took some effort to actually get crud up without expectorants. Let me describe it this way, it was like taking a deep breath once or twice that went nowhere near the air sacs in there, then I was able to cough up the mucous, and breathe. And it was not much mucous in quantity, nor unusually thick, but in the lungs, it behaved like a spackle of sorts.

Hell if I know if we had red-ringed eyes or not, nobody paid attention to that. We were more concerned with alleviating symptoms than how we looked in the mirror.

In hindsight, both of these seem to us now to be more indicative of Covid symptoms than anything else. In January, hubs' factory was down two thirds in staff at any given time due to people being out sick. Whatever the hell went through here, Covid or not, it hit hard, hit FAST, and hit almost everyone.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Ok, tell me why was nobody dying from it in october and novermeber , even in december if was released in October can you explain that?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Ok, tell me why was nobody dying from it in october and novermeber , even in december if was released in October can you explain that?

This has been explained to you already. The theory is that people were dying, but it was just chalked up to the flu because no one knew about Covid-19 back then.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

This has been explained to you already. The theory is that people were dying, but it was just chalked up to the flu because no one knew about Covid-19 back then.

People die of the flu all the time it's not unusual, it is unusual however when people start dropping like flies.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
I did. Almost bought it...the farm. 6 months ago
EMT

We're glad you made it - thank you for sharing and we hope you're well at this point!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join