It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

How are all these new people supposed to get sick and die in the next month if the entire country is locked down?

There have been 3 deaths in my entire state, which is not a tiny state. Also, one of the 3 is from a different state, but just happened to keel over and die on Interstate 85 while driving home.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
USA #14 in deaths per 1m by CV. (8) -> 3 months
USA #14 in cases per 1m by CV. (430) -> 3 months

2017-18 seasonal flu

174 deaths per 1m (43 per 3 months)
136,000 cases per 1m (34k per 3 months)
* that’s WITH a yearly flu vaccine
* that’s spreading the avg evenly over 4 quarters of flu season. Likely much higher in Jan-Mar

8 vs 174
8 vs 43 in same # of days.
* that’s with 0 treatment/vaccine for CV

Corona Virus is a nasty bug, no doubt. It’s just not the serial killer we have in seasonal flu.

If it is, or worse, then Trump’s actions on travel were Nobel peace prize worthy.

edit on 30-3-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

However, spelling and Physics are NOT strong suits of the infantry in my observations.

Heh. Don't know about spelling, but they damn sure know something about exterior ballistics.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

In a sane world, President Trump would have already won a Nobel for his previous stellar work. Alas, we live in a clown world where all he does is dissected and vilified.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: queenofswords

I can't tell if he's walking toward the light or away from it.

Neither and both. He's like Schroedinger's 😺

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

Lenin or Castro, lol?

I think the guy is the reincarnation of James Cagney.

You know, the 'Man of a Thousand Faces'?

On top of learning how I just lost my civil rights and freedoms during this pandemic quarantine, I also found out yesterday that our MPs are all getting a pay raise on April 1st (April Fools' Day, fittingly enough); while the rest of us are going to get a pay cut in the form of a new 50% carbon tax.

Also, this morning I heard that our physicians will be calling for a rationing of all prescriptions, bringing re-fills down to every 30 days instead of every 90 days like normal.

I wonder how Canada (and the rest of the world) will fare through this all.

We're living in very confusing and dangerous times, geo-politico-economically.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NopolleyAnNa

Okay, got it.

PAIN.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I will refrain from responding to any math quizzes posted here in future, for fear of re-offending the Math Gods.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Justoneman

Well I actually worked in military intelligence, and have many friends still working in it now. I can tell you that is patently false. There are some of the brightest, smartest most capable people around working military intel.

We did say that with tongue in cheek but that was a sore spot when we felt mislead, for whatever reason.

I felt like I schooled an MI Cpts at Ft Riley one day in ROTC advanced camp. The Sgt Major found me afterwards and asked me if I would insulted as he thought I would make a good Sgt Major, I was humbled by that. But I was sure it was for my Drill Sgt like observation of the talent in the unit. For the MI Cpt, it was about who the super troopers were and what would make someone look super. He was insistent that if people hung out with the bad troops it made them look smarter. I told him we were taught to run with the big dogs you have to get off the porch. If you are running with the big dogs you get off the porch, no slackers allowed. A person who is average in a bunch of Super trooper IS a super trooper when he is next to those others who don't try to be the best they can be. He did come around to the idea super troopers hanging together is a good thing, so he wasn't a fool and I don't want you to think i thought that.
edit on 30-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I was thinking around the lockdown situation yesterday... what if... cases continue to be high despite the lockdown?

Does that imply that something is bringing coronavirus into the households? Like maybe... WATER?

Wow... that makes me want to go buy bottled water and turn off the tap...

Any such poison would actually be in the bottled water ... not the tap water.

P

Actually, in many rural areas of the US, over the last ten years they have been running "Rural Water".
I Live 10 miles from the closest town and all my neighbors have "Rural Water". The federal gov. has been giving grants for the Rural Water program out to states for years.
I and one neighbor are the only ones who did not participate. The still charged me an $1800 "assessment fee" just to run the water by my house. It would have been another 1800 to hook up, if I did so as they were putting it in, 3600 now.
I have a 380' deep well and I am a conspiracy theorist. Don't know what they are putting in that water.....

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This is a few days old. Sorry if it was mentioned already.

BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany is still in “the calm before the storm” of the coronavirus epidemic and is using the time it has won with extensive testing to prepare for a wave of cases expected in the coming weeks, Health Minister Jens Spahn said on Thursday.

Reuters

Nice choice of words. Wonder if he reads Q drops.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Saw another "prediction" thread here on ATS. In it, one aspect of what they foresaw was the Earth getting hit by an asteroid.

So, yeah, these kind of statements are made every now and then on ATS. But then I thought about a couple of Q drop items.

* The truth would put 99% of the people in a psych ward -- yeah, I bet if people knew we were going to suffer a disaster of that magnitude, it might make quite a few people "lose it"

* "Sky Event". Would qualify as well!

(looks skyward)

Hopefully not what Q meant.

Cheers
edit on 30-3-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: url add

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I had to go refresh myself I plug numbers into formulas I entered personally years back on my spreadsheets and have apparently gotten lazy. That will stick with me a while though so thanks to the question for sparking some synapses' in my brian!

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I will refrain from responding to any math quizzes posted here in future, for fear of re-offending the Math Gods.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

You just found out yesterday that you lost your rights during an Emergency Declaration?

Then why are you here playing Gatekeeper of Thread Knowledge...?

My 19 year old sister knew that # months ago
edit on 30-3-2020 by CovertID19 because: to be fair she actually knows more than all of you

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
a reply to: carewemust

GM trying to take advantage of the situation to pay for their $1b EV factory in Detroit. That's what it's about.

In a normal situation, a company will sell a ventilator for $25k to $50k. 40,000 ventilators @ $25k = $1b.

Top dollar = $50k = $2b. Funnel $1b towards their EV factory.

How did General Motors get pulled into this anyway? Since when does an automobile manufacturer know how to make medical ventilators? I can't even think of an automobile system that would be comparable.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
We badly need the link to share with family and friends. Some of whom are in panic mode on my friend list.

One has a house in FL and in N Alabama thinks he won't be allowed in AL with FL Tags. FL is checking plates now at the line to GA he is telling me.

I doubt AL will go total panic mode, but I could see FL saying no to NYC people right now as a precaution. But this "show me your papers" trip back to 1930's Europe is insane where essential business are open. With "papers" their employees can pass the SS troops at the stop lights in some towns. I am not too happy with the lock down. I do understand some people are fools and that is why they locked us down. I see the Spring breakers being just stupid about it. I would have too at 20 y old and the girls were gonna be there too. We were just not geniuses about women and beer at that point. Some are still not to bright about either.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
USA #14 in deaths per 1m by CV. (8) -> 3 months
USA #14 in cases per 1m by CV. (430) -> 3 months

2017-18 seasonal flu

174 deaths per 1m (43 per 3 months)
136,000 cases per 1m (34k per 3 months)
* that’s WITH a yearly flu vaccine
* that’s spreading the avg evenly over 4 quarters of flu season. Likely much higher in Jan-Mar

8 vs 174
8 vs 43 in same # of days.
* that’s with 0 treatment/vaccine for CV

Corona Virus is a nasty bug, no doubt. It’s just not the serial killer we have in seasonal flu.

If it is, or worse, then Trump’s actions on travel were Nobel peace prize worthy.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Olympics rescheduled for July 23, 2021 (7/23/2021)

#Pain
7+2+3+2+0+2+1=17

Pain for Q by next July?

www.espn.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Symbolism (@CodesUcq) mentions asteroids / comets are code for potential big secrets in danger of being revealed (hitting earth, getting close, etc). Dark side of the moon are secrets to remain hidden.

If an asteroid was going to hit Earth, why go through all this trouble?

"The truth would put 99% in the hospital" also has me stumped...
and for now, I am also hoping this is not what Q means!

Unless this is the ultimate Trump Card? Trump has a machine (that was created by Tesla and his uncle) that can divert comets / asteroids. The comet will strike Earth, and this is machine is the only thing that can divert it (sorry Bruce Willis isn't available). Only Trump has the unbreakable password needed to turn on this machine, so the cabal can not kill him. This is the ultimate game of chicken and puts WWG1WGA into a very different light.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CovertID19

Who said he’s “gatekeeper of thread knowledge”?

What even was the point of your post? Bickering about another poster does not bring any discussion about the topic here.

Maybe take a lap around the house.

These last few weeks have been a rollercoaster.

We all need to stick together.
“THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED, DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK, TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG

Stay healthy and keep praying 🙏

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Illinois 226 deaths a month from the Flu / 65 total from CoronaVirus.

State locked down...80% of businesses closed on March 17th.

Our Illinois governor (Obama friend) JB Pritzker, is doing his part to hurt the US Economy before Nov 2020.

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join