It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Brewtiger,

Another Q favorite that comes to mind here.

Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.

Big space rock would be hard to stop with anything besides a bigger space rock.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Manufacturing is manufacturing. It’s just assembling parts on an assembly line. Doesn’t matter if it’s Chevy Tahoes or ventilators.
edit on 30-3-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
And a lot of ventilators would be needed after an Asteroid sky-event, due to dust.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
And a lot of ventilators would be needed after an Asteroid sky-event, due to dust.

Care,

Oh yeah. And another pointer:

Ten days of darkness.

There's that dust you mentioned.

Bad humor:

Anons: "Do something, Q!!"

Q: "Coming right up. Fasten your seatbelts, Patriots."

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Unfortunately, more evidence for an Asteroid Event, than a mass Cabal take-down. I prefer the latter.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Killing more Innocents won't help

There are other Hells than this

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CovertID19

The one made of Greek fire is lit

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Hows Lil sis doin?
Still flipping tarot spreads?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You know, we'd reach a lot more people if Q posts on twitter included the top trending hashtags.

If they only post to #qanon then it won't reach the right people.

If you share Q content on twitter, consider including .the top trending hashtags

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It's not like I would ever make her stop doing that...

(PS) If God rests his feet here y'all don't want to see where he rests his butt

Cat is a little bastard

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Unfortunately, more evidence for an Asteroid Event, than a mass Cabal take-down. I prefer the latter.

Care, yeah, I'm with you on that preference.

These items I've cherry-picked could support the notion of an asteroid being the "sky event".

Say POTUS gets briefed that an asteroid is inbound. Everyone knows the extent of the disaster will be awful. But, in a bid to rebuild something like the USA post-impact, a light and tight MI group working for POTUS "unleashes" a messenger: Q. Q's mission is to tap popular patriotic sentiment and mold it into a group of people, who although they've never met each other in person, believe they can trust each other to accomplish a common goal.

Anger at political gambits and corruption is used to build a base of interested, motivated people. This goes on for a while, and certain information is released, in cryptic form, to reinforce the message that Q = government authority in the old mode ... respect for the Constitution etc.

Coronavirus explodes worldwide. People are told to shelter in place. Masks and goggles become popular. People stock up on dry goods and medications.

... the government and selected military personnel go to underground bases

... and then the bombshell is dropped: Asteroid incoming. Gonna be bad, but ... Trust the Plan. If we stick to WWG1WGA, we'll (most of us anyway) survive and regroup. There will be a lot of dazed survivors and freaked-out people. Leaders among the anons will emerge and organize local resources to get people sourcing food, water, rebuilding infrastructure where possible etc., until military or government personnel arrive.

--------------

Is that what Q meant by "4 10 20" ? Is that Impact Day ?

--------------

Note for those reading. This is all wild speculation based on a few statements in thousands of Q drops. Quite likely NOT the correct interpretation.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

if you know an asteroid is inbound you tell the Chinese so they can go mine it to nothing
edit on 30-3-2020 by CovertID19 because: i like that it's been 4 years and people still think these are jokes

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Important article Two Plans To "Re-Open" the Country Include COVID-19 Tracking Via Cell Phones and Mass Vaccination Program

Now these are just plans, nothing in place yet.

Human Smog check

“Create a Covid-19 certification system. States should use blood tests to certify people who have had Covid-19, are immune and are no longer contagious. These people could then work in hospitals or other areas where being risk-free would be a benefit.”

Hello Bill

Emanuel's mention of a "Covid-19 certification system" is reminiscient of the "digital certificate"s Bill Gates recently suggested would be requried to ensure that everyone has either been validated to have immunity to COVID or received a vaccine against it. Gates also recently suggested that digital certificates of this kind would be required to travel in the future.

Phone tracking

15 Home isolation can be enforced using technology such as GPS tracking on cell phone apps. Also, the close contacts of confirmed cases (as defined by the CDC16) should be quarantined and monitored daily for 14 days. Monitoring of international travelers is also recommended."

A shot in the arm for everyone.

Once availability of a vaccine or therapeutic is able to meet demand, vaccination can expand beyond priority groups. The CDC, state public-health agencies, and vaccine developers should work together to plan for and execute mass vaccination of large populations in the US. This planning can begin before Phase III because preparation can be made regardless of vaccine availability."

I don’t like these plans.

edit on 30-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

In Switzerland one cell phone operator has already made it's data available for evaluation. Not live tracking but whenever there are more than 20 people in an area of 100 square meters they will close that space down for the future...

NC

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Wait we want a fair share of that too.

Thanks for the heads up

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I don’t like these plans.

Sounds like a plan for someone to get punched in the face.

I mean...fist hugs.

😎
edit on 30-3-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy

In Switzerland one cell phone operator has already made it's data available for evaluation. Not live tracking but whenever there are more than 20 people in an area of 100 square meters they will close that space down for the future...

NC

Not cool.

I was joking that they will have an app or an update for phones that will beep or vibrate when you closer than 6 feet from another person. No joke.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This might be related to what would send 99% running to the hospital,

Reported by lifesite news dueing the BO admin. I remember hearing about, but thought no way.

In a decision delivered Feb 28th, President Obama’s Security and Exchange Commission ruled that PepsiCo’s use of cells derived from aborted fetal remains in their research and development agreement with Senomyx to produce flavor enhancers falls under “ordinary business operations.”

What else could they be feeding us?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
a reply to: carewemust

GM trying to take advantage of the situation to pay for their $1b EV factory in Detroit. That's what it's about.

In a normal situation, a company will sell a ventilator for $25k to $50k. 40,000 ventilators @ $25k = $1b.

Top dollar = $50k = $2b. Funnel $1b towards their EV factory.

How did General Motors get pulled into this anyway? Since when does an automobile manufacturer know how to make medical ventilators? I can't even think of an automobile system that would be comparable.

I believe (a) they own a business that makes them or many parts for them (double check this) and (b) they offered to make them for sale, then stalled and reneged on the amount they promised to deliver. And a lot of what they're going to do is assembly of parts purchased elsewhere, not that they make the parts themselves.

So really, assembly line, not manufacturing.
edit on 30-3-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't think this is some preparation for a mass extinction event. If you know anything about how our solar system is set up, Jupiter's massive gravity acts a kind of sentinel - it is far enough away from the sun that astrological bodies like asteroids are pulled towards it instead of the sun - that's why there's an asteroid belt between Jupiter and Mars, and why there's a whole bunch of rogue asteroids called Trojans that follow Jupiter's orbit.

It's almost like the solar system was designed to protect the Earth in that regard.

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join