It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I've been pretty much mentioning a very similar theory I've had, regarding certain Q drops, around these boards the past few days. I'm not trying to scaremonger but the alternative warning within these 'drops' (that we are trying to draw peoples attention to) seems to be going ignored.

Might be a ridiculous thought to some but we need to at least consider all angles.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
DJT ReTweet

552 or 55 52

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

A friendly reminder:

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Please read This:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

• posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:39 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman

Cuomo press briefing just now. He said he is building stockpiles for when the storm does arrive to New York!

Governor Andrew Cuomo finally gives in and comes clean.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:40 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

I've been pretty much mentioning a very similar theory I've had, regarding certain Q drops, around these boards the past few days. I'm not trying to scaremonger but the alternative warning within these 'drops' (that we are trying to draw peoples attention to) seems to be going ignored.

Might be a ridiculous thought to some but we need to at least consider all angles.

Sort of begs the Q-uestion. Asteroids aren't random objects as seen from earth's POV. If this was a thing (it isn't) then why bother with any or all of this stuff? Why impeach if the world will be covered in dust? Why fight over a dead planet walking?

But, I were on the losing side, and I controlled all the telescopes and such on this planet I'd fear monger a bit if all else was failing.

The Plan was not created for Armageddon, but to stop it. At least in this version of reality.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:43 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
    Important article Two Plans To "Re-Open" the Country Include COVID-19 Tracking Via Cell Phones and Mass Vaccination Program

Now these are just plans, nothing in place yet.

Human Smog check

“Create a Covid-19 certification system. States should use blood tests to certify people who have had Covid-19, are immune and are no longer contagious. These people could then work in hospitals or other areas where being risk-free would be a benefit.”

Hello Bill

Emanuel's mention of a "Covid-19 certification system" is reminiscient of the "digital certificate"s Bill Gates recently suggested would be requried to ensure that everyone has either been validated to have immunity to COVID or received a vaccine against it. Gates also recently suggested that digital certificates of this kind would be required to travel in the future.

Phone tracking

15 Home isolation can be enforced using technology such as GPS tracking on cell phone apps. Also, the close contacts of confirmed cases (as defined by the CDC16) should be quarantined and monitored daily for 14 days. Monitoring of international travelers is also recommended."

A shot in the arm for everyone.

Once availability of a vaccine or therapeutic is able to meet demand, vaccination can expand beyond priority groups. The CDC, state public-health agencies, and vaccine developers should work together to plan for and execute mass vaccination of large populations in the US. This planning can begin before Phase III because preparation can be made regardless of vaccine availability."

I don’t like these plans.

# me I hope not!

Does anyone actually see these happening? You cannot force vaccinate.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:43 PM
    link   

originally posted by: CovertID19
    a reply to: CanadianMason

You just found out yesterday that you lost your rights during an Emergency Declaration?

Then why are you here playing Gatekeeper of Thread Knowledge...?

My 19 year old sister knew that # months ago

Maybe you need a break from your break CovertID19.
    Good lord man.....that was just plain rude.
    edit on 30-3-2020 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:54 PM
    link   
    Did you see De Blasio practically break his arm patting himself, his administration and Cuomo on the back for getting the ship to arrive ahead of time, and just 2 weeks ago he was saying if your not infected go out about your business no need to worry.
    Unbelievable. Check out from the 8:50 mark to the 13:20 mark.
    topnewsshow.com...
    This one starts at the 7:50 mark
    topnewsshow.com...

originally posted by: carewemust

Cuomo press briefing just now. He said he is building stockpiles for when the storm does arrive to New York!

Governor Andrew Cuomo finally gives in and comes clean.

edit on 30-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:56 PM
    link   
    a reply to: FlyingFox

If CV has taught me anything, it is this - there are a lot more crazy people out there than I ever realized.

Social distancing isn't for disease. It's a lifestyle.

Signed,

Your Resident Recluse

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:59 PM
    link   

Maybe a Taurids shower or...

The Vogon's from the planet Vogsphere are coming.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:00 PM
    link   
    a reply to: fringeofthefringe

As Q has said repeatedly, there is much more going on that we do not know. But I hope he chooses to reveal it to us soon!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:01 PM
    link   

If this was a thing (it isn't) then why bother with any or all of this stuff? Why impeach if the world will be covered in dust? Why fight over a dead planet walking?

Cranky, I don't really take the notion seriously, but, in reply to your questions:

* Why impeach -- Dems don't know that situation is, as Q stated once, GAME OVER.

* Why fight -- Uses public indignation with flagrant corruption of public officials to assemble and orient an anonymous, civilian team who won't know what the endgame is until the very end. "Look here, not (up) there".

All very speculative, of course. Frankly, my take on government in an "inbound asteroid situation" is that they'd head for their deep shelters and emerge later with chosen military and security forces ... and not bother organizing a movement like the Anons.

I am not trying to convince anyone here, not even myself. But there are some odd hits with this notion and some of the phrases that Q has used in drops.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:08 PM
    link   
    NYS Corona Monday Update:

Last 24 hours:
    ➡️NEW confirmed cases: 6,983
    ➡️NEW deaths: 253
    ➡️NEW hospital patients: 1,014
    ➡️NEW ICU: 315
    ➡️People discharged: 632

Total confirmed cases: 66,497
    Total deaths: 1,218
    Hospital: 9,517/ICU: 2,352
    Total discharged: 4,204

Heart disease and Diarrhea still lead by a country mile.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:09 PM
    link   
    a reply to: PokeyJoe

I think he means Vietnam era.

(ducks fr cover)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:20 PM
    link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I will refrain from responding to any math quizzes posted here in future, for fear of re-offending the Math Gods.

Don't do that. It's been very entertaining. 😁

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:22 PM
    link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
    a reply to: carewemust

GM trying to take advantage of the situation to pay for their $1b EV factory in Detroit. That's what it's about.

In a normal situation, a company will sell a ventilator for $25k to $50k. 40,000 ventilators @ $25k = $1b.

Top dollar = $50k = $2b. Funnel $1b towards their EV factory.

How did General Motors get pulled into this anyway? Since when does an automobile manufacturer know how to make medical ventilators? I can't even think of an automobile system that would be comparable.

Saw the schematic on one of the news sites. It's made of car parts. Pretty neat stuff.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:22 PM
    link   
    For the first time ever:

federalreserve.gov

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:28 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Heh. Another "sky event" might be someone popping off an EMP burst. That would also cause "days of darkness", for electronic devices at least.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:31 PM
    link   

Heh, I was thinking of that one the other day. Knock out their digital currency plans in one big bang.💥

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:33 PM
    link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy
    a reply to: Observationalist

In Switzerland one cell phone operator has already made it's data available for evaluation. Not live tracking but whenever there are more than 20 people in an area of 100 square meters they will close that space down for the future...

NC

A simpler solution - get too close, you lose cell service. When you're appropriately distanced, your cell service resumes.

People will not like being without cell service.

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join