It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Curt Schilling 's response to a tweet from Patton Oswalt

You and your p*******e loving friends, the whitest of white trash are ALL opposed to us, you hate us. Given your life and lack of morals, integrity or honor being on the opposing side means we are doing life right. I don't think you all realize just how much the public hates you

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Rumor is he speculated with public funds and interest rates ran the wrong way, resulting in massive loss.

Pretty sure the "Corona" story as the reason for his suicide is nonsense. German elites are like elites everywhere: they conceal the misdeeds of their own.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This is exactly what Trump wanted when he mentioned the hospital in Queens that he knew quite well. He knows it's all rubbish, but he can't say it out loud because then people will accuse him of being heartless.

So instead, he spoke about the footage the New York Times has shown about freezer trucks and a doubling of emergency patients visits every day. Remember, his message is getting out to millions of people.

If you are asleep, you'll accept what the mainstream media tells you as fact and believe that the April 30 extension is necessary because Trump is finally listening to people who know better than he does.

If you are awake, you won't accept what the mainstream media tells you as fact, go and do some investigation for yourself, realise that the media is full of it and the groundswell of exposure of lies of health officials that want new vaccines or to use federal money to pay for medical equipment that they are hoarding in their hospital storage facilities to make up for the shortfall in their state budgets (look at Cuomo with the ventilators) will ensure that the Easter deadline comes to pass.

"How do you go from 10 to 20 to 30,000, to 300,000 [masks] -- even though this is different," Trump asked. "Something is going on, and you ought to look into it as reporters. Where are the masks going? Are they going out the back door? How do you go from 10,000 to 300,000? And, we have that in a lot of different places. So, somebody should probably look into that. I just don’t see from a practical standpoint how that's possible to go from that to that, and we have that happening in numerous places."

Pressed on the matter later at the briefing, Trump called on New Yorkers to "check" Gov. Andrew Cuomo and de Blasio, both Democrats, about the changing mask numbers. "People should check them, because there's something going on." He asserted that it could be "something worse than hoarding."

This is part of the reason why the FDA approved the use of the medical sterilization system that Trump touted - instead of sending them masks, they'll send them these sterilization units.

Dr. Anthony Fauci says there could potentially be between 100,000 to 200,000 deaths related to the coronavirus and millions of cases. “I just don’t think that we really need to make a projection when it’s such a moving target, that you could so easily be wrong,” he adds.

Translation: I'm going to give you a ridiculously high number that is 4 to 8 times the current number to justify the measures we put in place based on compromised data from China and the WHO that I'm unable to walk back without destroying my reputation.

This is part of the Great Awakening.

Don't automatically trust the media. Sometimes they lie.

Don't automatically trust experts. Sometimes they guess.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Don't automatically trust experts. Sometimes they guess.

Makes me want to make a verb of "expert":

Expert (v.) To blow smoke.

Usage example: "Stop experting and get to work!"

Cheers
edit on 30-3-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian
A superbly informative post, OO! Since AG Barr swore to look into Covid-19 criminality, he should announce that he's looking into "what's going on with these excessive medical equipment orders"...as President Trump asked (in vain) the pea-brained journalists to do.

edit on 3/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Typewriter in the background of John Krasinski’s Some Good News program. Can’t tell if it’s a corona brand or not.

youtu.be...
edit on 30-3-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: Forgot link

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
www.jpost.com...

“ De Blasio said people should find other ways to practice their faiths.”

If there is no end to a temporary order, does that make it permanent?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
The governors who are blocking the use of these safe hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine drugs for treating Covid-19, will face massive wrongful-death lawsuits.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I was thinking around the lockdown situation yesterday... what if... cases continue to be high despite the lockdown?

Does that imply that something is bringing coronavirus into the households? Like maybe... WATER?

Wow... that makes me want to go buy bottled water and turn off the tap...

Any such poison would actually be in the bottled water ... not the tap water.

P

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
A few random thoughts that I've had about the movies that Q has mentioned in the past - forgive me if they've already been discussed. This is going waaaay down the rabbit hole, but you'll understand what is going on if you follow my reasoning.

Godfather 3 was about the head of the Vatican Bank being in debt due to being involved in a real estate company, but when Michael Corleone investigates it further, he discovers it's all a scam. It's possible that the reason why the Fed is now in control of patriots is because the nationwide work from home orders have meant that Rothschild's leveraged investments are bleeding tonnes of money...and that the US is actually working with China on this.

Sounds a bit out there?

Here's an article that you might find very interesting:

www.vanityfair.com...

Rothschild Asset Management sold out of Brookfield Asset Management - the people who purchased 666 5th Avenue from the Kushner family - after the deal was made.

"November 08, 2017 - Rothschild Asset Management Inc has filed a 13F-HR form disclosing ownership of 0 shares of Brookfield Asset Management, Inc."

For some reason, I can't find this actual form anywhere. It's like they've tried to erase its existence. But they definitely had stock in BAM.

It was directly after this that Rothschild & Co. were forced to sell Rothschild Asset Management and focus on their private banking and equity (read, their family wealth) due to 'macroeconomic pressures'.

Does that mean they aren't involved with RAM anymore? Nope - it just means they've distanced themselves from it. You can bet your bottom dollar the family still has a stake in it.

realassets.ipe.com...

"The real estate manager believes there are going to be strong investment opportunities given the debt issues many hotel owners and lenders are still facing.

Rothschild is aware that there is a great deal of capital looking to invest in debt assets, with more to follow. But officials say they expect to benefit from the niche strategy of focusing on hotels as many other sources of capital are pursuing financing on multiple property types which have a broader tenant/user interest.

The private non-traded Shaner Mortgage REIT will be used to buy the hotel loans at a significant discount to the current size of the loan but will not act as a ‘loan-to-own' programme.

Rothschild has projected the venture could produce a leveraged IRR with a current yield in the range of 9-12%."

What are the companies that are most at risk from COVID-19 and the lack of tourism dollars? Hotels.

Which US hotel chain has invested heavily into China? Marriott.

"Rothschild made a $65m investment with Shaner in November 2007 to invest equity in new Marriott Hotels being development by Shaner. All but around $5m of this equity has been invested and this was the last transaction that Rothschild completed for its Five Arrows Realty Securities IV LP."

This WHOLE thing is a rigged setup - the same BS that Rothschild pulled at the Battle of Waterloo. But now that the US government has taken over the Fed, they will pump liquidity into the stock price of these hotel chains to keep them afloat...while giving Rothschild a negative internal rate of return due to the fact that the company isn't actually generating any cashflow.

Think GFC, and how banks got into trouble because they bought sub-prime loans that couldn't be serviced.

That's what is happening now.

What does Rothschild own in terms of stock?

ComCast (explains the rubbish from CNN and NBC) and Medtronic (who makes ventilators - what a surprise) are in their top ten investments.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Maybe we are at that now in most places, just not the US but the CDC did say it landed here in January.

That was when a lot of people here were out sick including me with the symptoms of cough that was checked out initially as Bronchitis with only an exam, no testing.

It took a month to get over it and with my alergies and flowering non fruiting trees opening up I am coughing again and sneezing but I cover as a matter of habit and never get too close to anybody.

It could be I don't get much but allergies as my Dr says I need to have surgery to relieve my sneezing.

But now, it is very possible we all have been exposed already to CV19. It is January they are saying is confirmed to be in the US. It has been here that long and obviously we all have been potentially exposed in every state. It is almost April.

Only someone on a remote island hasn't been exposed by now.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Peak deaths comes in 2 weeks....

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Jom, one of the unusual aspects about the military I noticed was the sheer variety of people serving. Actually lots of smart people in the combat arms (some duds as well).

I suspect among our military losses were some unrecognized geniuses.

Cheers

I was in places where we knew a lot but MI didn't know sh%$. That is how we learned to say that MI was an oxymoron. That information was often bad. You get a little peeved off when that happens a couple of times. Very dangerous to the troops.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Military geniuses of course there are some good ones. However, spelling and Physics are NOT strong suits of the infantry in my observations. There are a lot of things people do to be smart that are a waste of time related to war strategy and we seek those skill over Math and Grammar skills. True they have tests to weed out the officers from being given a commission but unfortunately nothing is perfect.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Jom, one of the unusual aspects about the military I noticed was the sheer variety of people serving. Actually lots of smart people in the combat arms (some duds as well).

I suspect among our military losses were some unrecognized geniuses.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Elton John couldn’t do home concert because he was in a home without a piano...

apple.news...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I am the same. Its a knife edge. Either some real good stuff is happening or some real bad stuff. Thats the way is for me.

Part of my work is gardening. So I will still have some work to go to. It also means I will have a lot of time to garden at home this year and fill it all with flowers. Something I like to do.

:-)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My hospital is usually an incredibly busy one; cars and people everywhere.

Right now, crickets.

It's kind of confusing; but, it makes sense.

Essential personnel only; no visitors.

Empty hospital/parking lots.

Besides, there are only 10 confirmed cases of COVID-19 here, a suburban town of about 200,000 residents.

It's what one might expect to see under the circumstances.

Anyway, that's my neck of the woods.

Sure is wierd to see the same thing going on in large cities.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Coronavirus mortality rates (with limited testing);

Global 4.7%
WA 4.4%
CA 2.0%
USA 1.8%
NY 1.6%
NJ 1.2%

From ZeroHedge this morning:

“Experts soon discovered, however, that the tests it purchased from Chinese company Bioeasy were only correctly identifying coronavirus cases 30 percent of the time, according to Spain’s El Pais.” the report notes.

It's also been reported that they were giving false positives, which this quote doesn't say. That means you could more accurately diagnose it by flipping a coin. That also means the mortality rates are not accurate.

So are "reported" case numbers going to fall when more accurate tests come online?

And when they "fall" are the politicians going to take credit for destroying our world economy for the "falling" numbers?

Or will they say, once the epidemiological studies come out a year, two years from now, that they panicked?

When the reality was that this wasn't as widespread as initially thought.
edit on 30-3-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I can't tell if he's walking toward the light or away from it.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

6 years statute of limitations for high crimes?!?! So let me get this straight - I have to deal with a medical bill in collections for 7 years, but criminals only have to run out the clock for 6, and they’re good to go? This country is #ed up!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Well I actually worked in military intelligence, and have many friends still working in it now. I can tell you that is patently false. There are some of the brightest, smartest most capable people around working military intel.

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join