It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: queenofswords

I can't tell if he's walking toward the light or away from it.

Neither and both. He's like Schroedinger's 😺

Cheers

It seems like everything we look at is ambiguous.
Intentionally so.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Pope prays didn't get much mileage here but this image is telling.

I don't claim to get his symbolism in the clip, nor do I care, but this pic sticks out. Alone. Isolated. Wet. Hopeless. Defeat.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

And boy, do they like to play games as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

# me I hope not! Does anyone actually see these happening? You cannot force vaccinate.

China, Italy, France and Germany, have Mandatory Vaccinations programs. There are many who are upset about how they are violating their human rights.

There was a massive protest scheduled for March 21st. They had to Cancel.
Invitation to european protest for medical freedom
Watch the video in that link.

Response to having to cancel protest.

Dear freedom-loving people, We certainly don't have to point out the difficult situation the world is currently in because of the corona hype.

The organisation team of the Munich demonstration has also been thinking about this for days. Due to today's discussion in the core group regarding the announcement by Health Minister Spahn, we decided to postpone the demo until early autumn.

This is for the following reasons: We are not concerned with the fear of the corona virus (this fear is not present), but we are concerned about the official measures against the foreign speakers, but of course also against those who participate in the demo. There is a risk of quarantine as an official deprivation of lfreedom with massive consequences if only one person is tested positive. Or we could be blamed if new cases of corona infection arise in Bavaria afterwards.

The press is not on our side, which is why there is a real risk that when the demo takes place, the participants would be described as irresponsible, ruthless and so on, which would do more harm to our movement than postponing the demo to next autumn.

[...]

Please watch the video In the link. Link

Their statement:

We call on all Europeans to stand together in a demand for a united vaccination policy based on freedom of choice and informed consent. We believe that mandatory vaccination is not only a serious risk but a violation of human rights and dignity. We therefore demand transparency and caution as well as recognition and concern for the many vaccine-injured in Europe and beyond.

edit on 30-3-2020 by Observationalist because: Added member quote

edit on 30-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Mar 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Forced Self Reflection has an interesting byproduct.

Where are the children right now?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Sky Event might be a reference to the solar flash event

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I'd be self-reflecting all right. I'd be asking myself "why did I have so many kids?"
edit on 3/30/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

To much data for real time end to end interaction... Maybe with the next update...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Corona looting begins...

Dutch museum says that a painting "Parsonage Garden at Neunen in Spring" by Vincent van Gogh was stolen

The work was part of the exhibition Mirror of the Soul , an exhibition of more than 70 Dutch paintings, watercolours and drawings from the 19th century.

The museum was closed on 12 March in line with national measures to halt the spread of the coronavirus.

During a press conference broadcast on Youtube, the museum’s director, Jan Rudolph de Lorm, said he was “incredibly pissed off” by the loss of the painting which had been on loan from the Groninger Museum. The painting was stolen on the day Van Gogh was born 167 years ago.

Big "Q" and a White rabbit.??

The Singer Laren Museum outside Amsterdam, where the work of art by Vincent Van Gogh was stolen. It had been closed to the public because of the coronavirus outbreak. Photograph: Piroschka van de Wouw/Reuters.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Guess they wanted a painting to Gogh ...

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I'm hearing the Queen of England has confirmed for Corona

She's what? 90-ish?

At her age, it could easily kill her (and Prince Phillip).

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I'd be self-relecting all right. I'd be asking myself "why did I have so many kids?"

LOL If mine were younger and still in the house I'd be teaching them the number of TP sheets needed for a proper wipe.

To Cranky's point though, maybe more about where they aren't. They are not being indoctrinated with narratives or corrupted while at home with their family. From pre-school to college children, a nice pause from the system.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Her birthday is coming up, too... April 21

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I’ll bet this goes to the Supreme Court...

Tampa Bay pastor arrested following two large services at his church

www.nbc-2.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think this is the third week in a row Drudge has a this is the make-or-break-week story on their page. Anyone have a better news aggregator?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
NYS Corona Monday Update:

Last 24 hours:
➡️NEW confirmed cases: 6,983
➡️NEW deaths: 253
➡️NEW hospital patients: 1,014
➡️NEW ICU: 315
➡️People discharged: 632

Total confirmed cases: 66,497
Total deaths: 1,218
Hospital: 9,517/ICU: 2,352
Total discharged: 4,204

Heart disease and Diarrhea still lead by a country mile.

There's now informal reports (twitters, facebooks) that anyone who dies, who also tested positive for C regardless of symptoms or not, the death certificate is listing C-virus as cause of death.

Inflated numbers?

Instill fear and panic?

Sweet sweet federal dollars?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Pope prays didn't get much mileage here but this image is telling.

I don't claim to get his symbolism in the clip, nor do I care, but this pic sticks out. Alone. Isolated. Wet. Hopeless. Defeat.

Civil war?

Might be something, might be nothing.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Justice department is going after Senators for insider trading. Sold off stock after coronavirus briefings.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
I think this is the third week in a row Drudge has a this is the make-or-break-week story on their page. Anyone have a better news aggregator?

I'm liking allsides.com lately as an aggregator. Good site for a quick scan of what team red and team blue are trying to get us to believe.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
NYS Corona Monday Update:

Last 24 hours:
➡️NEW confirmed cases: 6,983
➡️NEW deaths: 253
➡️NEW hospital patients: 1,014
➡️NEW ICU: 315
➡️People discharged: 632

Total confirmed cases: 66,497
Total deaths: 1,218
Hospital: 9,517/ICU: 2,352
Total discharged: 4,204

Heart disease and Diarrhea still lead by a country mile.

There's now informal reports (twitters, facebooks) that anyone who dies, who also tested positive for C regardless of symptoms or not, the death certificate is listing C-virus as cause of death.

Inflated numbers?

Instill fear and panic?

Sweet sweet federal dollars?

You betcha! Been seeing & thinking the same.

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join