It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@opsmonkey has a thread going...

I am starting a thread on the “war zone” and overrun hospitals. Please add your pics or videos here of your local hospital if you happen to be near one. First Up - Baylor Grapevine, supposedly has 15 cases and being overrun. Ghost town.

Here's another...

DeAnna Lorraine
‏Verified account @DeAnna4Congress

Just went to 2 hospitals in LA to check out these “War Zones” the MSM keeps telling us about.🏥

They are very quiet & EMPTY.
We are not being told the truth. Why?? Let’s get #FilmYourHospital trending. We ARE the news now. We can’t trust the news. Post pics of ur hospital here!
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I am starting a thread on the “war zone” and overrun hospitals. Please add your pics or videos here of your local hospital if you happen to be near one. First Up - Baylor Grapevine, supposedly has 15 cases and being overrun. Ghost town.

Hi All...

Interesting Cranky, when Pop's was admitted to hospital, they were only allowing 1 visitor per patient, which I thought was the reason the hospital seemed so quiet / empty. It's the only hospital in town of about 400,000 people. Have spent more time in this hospital then I care to think about and it was always crowded in the past. I was told they had 2 CV patients there. Once they stopped allowing any visitors I spoke with the RN's and Doctor everyday and they told me it was calm inside. Picking up Pop's was the fastest and easiest release ever, they brought him out to the car, NO waiting or other cars, very few people around, except for guards and lady screening people before they could go inside hospital, eerily quiet.

Was also able to get him an electric bed, lol, he loves it...was covered by his insurance and was told there was no shortage of beds, so IDK ?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

The name Ferguson reminds me of the protests in Ferguson, MO - few years back. Synchronicity.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Add another...

Coronavirus claims the life of Jefferies Group CFO Peg Broadbent

The coronavirus pandemic hit close to home for many on Wall Street on Sunday morning with word of the passing of Peg Broadbent, CFO at Jefferies Group JEF, at the age of 56.

Bonus: check the article beneath on David Geffen.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It may be that people have wised up to the old ways. You only went to the doctor/hospital if you were dying.

Illnesses were dealt with at home, and very effectively, I would add.

ER regulars don't want the virus.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Warning to Lynn de Rothschild
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
13 Nov 2017 - 1:04:46 PM
Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing.
Q

_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a viral respiratory disease of zoonotic origin that surfaced in the early 2000s caused by the first-identified strain of the SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV or SARS-CoV-1). In late 2017, Chinese scientists traced the virus through the intermediary of civets to cave-dwelling horseshoe bats in Yunnan province.[1] No cases of the first SARS-CoV have been reported worldwide since 2004.[2]

In 2019, a related virus strain, SARS-CoV-2, was discovered. This new strain causes COVID-19, a disease which brought about the ongoing 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...
reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 29-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: -- - -

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, there's messaging in that Shakira banner...

1) 3 plastic ducks in the Q "plate" = Donald (duck) III on the menu?

2) There's a gold spoon and knife on the left but no FORK?
Also the knife should be facing in to wards the Q "plate" but is facing left?

3) The napkin is "CUFFED" - napkin = map from Podesta/Clinton emails (Pi**a etc.).
Also there is a red petalled flower inside the cuff with the napkin. We've been talking about stars using rose/petals to signify supply of adrenochrome.

4) The canary on the edge of the Q plate is on the MIRROR side of the Q tail - is this saying the cabal has people who SING too?

5) The Q plate is on a REDWOOD table with no table cloth... does this link to COME[Y] wood pictures, or EVERGREEN?

I think Shakira may be threatening to use one of POTUS grandkids for Adrenochrome?

Q and SS: I hope your monitoring this thread!!!

ETA - Can someone offer this read to /qresearch? They seem to ignore my posts now.
As I'm in UK is there some referral you can make with these findings?

That is a soup cup. Either it is duck soup or the ducks are in the soup.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
J. Corney going nutty?

Light at the end of the tunnel? Stay between the lines? Or, just a dipwad that thinks his photos are "artistic".

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That looks like the tunnels in the OZarks..

PEN smore..Follow the Pen

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Just a BOOOOMing
DOJ after Lawmakers
BREAKING: Feds Investigating Lawmakers’ Stock Transactions Prior To Market Crash, Report Says

www.dailywire.com... dium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter
edit on 29-3-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Bit behind today but jumping ahead to post this interesting chart

tweet

I know car accidents and probably murders, perhaps drug overdose etc can be expected. But along with the post about the man dying/not dying posted earlier, I saw this tweet and response

Here in Kentucky the first man to die went to the hospital with stroke symptoms, then had a stroke and a heart attack but tested positive for covid so they called it a covid death

Here is the article from Candace Owens

Excerpt from article

Now look at what has happened since the emergence of Covid-19. The list of notifiable diseases has been updated. This list — as well as containing smallpox (which has been extinct for many years) and conditions such as anthrax, brucellosis, plague and rabies (which most UK doctors will never see in their entire careers) — has now been amended to include Covid-19. But not flu. That means every positive test for Covid-19 must be notified, in a way that it just would not be for flu or most other infections.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good evening, folks.

I'm behind the thread, but wanted to thank you, Cranky, for your comments a few pages back about Schumman Resonance and the noosphere.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm hearing the Queen of England has confirmed for Corona

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
J. Corney going nutty?

Light at the end of the tunnel? Stay between the lines? Or, just a dipwad that thinks his photos are "artistic".

twitter.com...

Well the language from JC is interesting. (with household member) is an odd thing, given he's a family man so "family member" would be the phrase.

Walk = perp walk? I'd say that "house member" is what he's driving at. A house member's issues are about to come to light. Dark to Light.

I'd be a big head given this symbolism is my guess.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

It is possible that Comey is a white hat and is about to come into the light. Could he even be on the Q team?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

It is possible that Comey is a white hat and is about to come into the light. Could he even be on the Q team?

Didn't Q say Comey had flipped long ago now? I may have that wrong, but I seem to remember Q saying as much. Otherwise, I believe it was indeed speculated that Comey was an undercover White Hat type all along. Dunno if I buy all that personally, but it has been suggested.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Oh no...could President Trump have been duped? He said during the briefing today that he's been paying attention all week to a hospital close to where he grew up in Queens, and has seen scenes of big refrigerator trucks being loaded with dead people in black body bags. He sounded truly horrified and saddened.

Where are our "intelligence" agencies? If anyone, THEY should know the TRUTH and fill POTUS in during his daily Intel briefing. There's one hospital in Queens (NY) that CNN keeps reporting from as "ground zero". It's supposedly running over with Covid-19 sickness and death. The President should send some intel people to that location.

One would also expect Project Veritas to be filling us in on THE TRUTH by now too...assuming the truth is different from what the MSM and Cuomo/deBlasio are portraying.

edit on 3/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
That wasn't written like that but you must be correct as the order is inside the parenthesis 1st(none were in your test question but still a valid formula) then perform the exponents and radicals, then from left to right multiplication/division and lastly any addition and subtraction.
Nice trick question

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: CanadianMason

I saw the same. But I guess it could be seen this way

3 + (2x10) =23

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Looks like James Comey has been deep-embedded, preparing for something?
Photo: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Didn't Q say Comey had flipped long ago now? I may have that wrong, but I seem to remember Q saying as much. Otherwise, I believe it was indeed speculated that Comey was an undercover White Hat type all along. Dunno if I buy all that personally, but it has been suggested.

Military Intelligence
Anonymous
1 Nov 2017 - 9:54:52 PM

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join