It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That’s not the same badge at all. The one the guy is actually wearing is much more angular with sharp edges. The FBI badge is much more rounded off.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Kind of strange someone stating they are a Marine doesn't know ...
"Corps" ends with "s".

Be interesting if true,though.

Cheers
edit on 29-3-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Just found this website, which is run by volunteers collecting data:
The COVID Tracking Project

The US in now completing about 65,000 tests per day, and working to expand to 150,000 daily nationwide.

NY = 155,934 completed = 52,318 positive (most aggressive approach to testing).
Washington = 59,206 completed = 4,310 positive
California = 25,192 completed = 4,643 positive (note: 64,400 "pending cases).
Illinois = 25,491 completed = 3,491 positive
Texas = 25,260 completed = 2,052 positive

If testing is expanded by 3X and 65,000 pending CA cases are completed, we should brace ourselves for a scary big jump soon.

It would be great if the MSM would also focus on these facts:
- the large majority of tests are coming back negative
- the large majority of positive cases are mild (not requiring hospital stay)
- the US is well under the WHO critical rate estimate of 3.4%

We should all be following the guidelines to slow the spread and to protect our the people fighting on the front lines.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've always found percentages to be a little bit deceitful in a situation like this.

I've been tracking the US data since it began, and honestly, it's just not going the way that people predicted it would. There have been 9 days when the increase is under 10%...then it spikes massively - almost as though some states are holding back data from the previous two days and adding it to the next two so they can claim 'exponential growth'.

Actually, when you plot out the percentage change from the day before on a graph, it literally looks like an oscillating wave - up, down, up, down. We're talking 80%+ spikes one day, and only 4%-8% spikes the next.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

The media also doesn't tell the public that people who get tested have symptoms that they want checked out, or have been exposed to someone with Covid-19. The "xx,xxx tested" does not include people who don't need to be tested.

edit on 3/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian

I've always found percentages to be a little bit deceitful in a situation like this.

I've been tracking the US data since it began, and honestly, it's just not going the way that people predicted it would. There have been 9 days when the increase is under 10%...then it spikes massively - almost as though some states are holding back data from the previous two days and adding it to the next two so they can claim 'exponential growth'.

Actually, when you plot out the percentage change from the day before on a graph, it literally looks like an oscillating wave - up, down, up, down. We're talking 80%+ spikes one day, and only 4%-8% spikes the next.

Maybe because testing has not been widespread until just the last week or so; before then, only critical cases were getting tested in order to preserve limited testing kits; initial tests took up to a week for results thus potentially explaining huge jumps in totals (take a bunch of tests on a Monday, a bunch of results come back Friday, or even labs only reporting the week's results once a week instead of daily); and some areas were quicker to get adequate testing kits before others skewing results by making it appear outbreaks were more widespread in some areas over others.

This would all skew the statistics in some manner.

Unlike the flu to which this is being compared, for which tests have been widely available for decades.
edit on 29-3-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More Covid-19?

I miss when this was a Time Travel blog....

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I'm talking about the last week or so.

These are the changes per day for the past eight days:

-13.76%
94.01%
8.64%
8.92%
20.59%
28.97%
8.52%
4.07%

It's just very, very odd.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I'm talking about the last week or so.

These are the changes per day for the past eight days:

-13.76%
94.01%
8.64%
8.92%
20.59%
28.97%
8.52%
4.07%

It's just very, very odd.

I hear you.

Honestly, we're not going to have the big picture for probably a few years, after the statistics nerds get a hold of all the raw data being collected now, weed out the false reports and questionable data, collect, collate, agitate the numbers to give big-picture information.

All we're getting now is raw, unverified data, without much context.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I cant seem to post images, but the movie daybreakers (2009) Is about a virus that turns people into vampires. The pandemic hit in 2010, and they are starving ten years later. Theres a sign in the beginning that says "IT ALL STARTED WITH ONE BAT"

I thought you might find it interesting.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Nice link OO... found this within a few mins under Drake related surnames:

HANNAH DRAKE, born May 20, 1816, Booneville,New York. Died Feb. 27, 1881, Gibson, Iowa. Married ARAD CHANDLER Feb.24, 1842.

Ray Chandler possibly in Drake/Dragon bloodline then?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

OO, sorry, I should have been clearer in my message that the figures/percentages quoted seemed to be sending cabal messages so were probably nothing like actual stats...

23(%) = PAIN
33 = Cabal
edit on 29-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Who's lying? The woman or the officials at her door?

BUSTED! Are any of you waking up yet? t.co...— Matt Couch 🎙 (@RealMattCouch) March 29, 2020

Twitter

edit on 29-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Very informative, but the question I have is other than to post things on the internet, is there a plan in place to alleviate this traitors or are you just blowing smoke?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: SouthernGift

Representing District 11 as well. We would own all the other districts after a month or two!

about that map, just remember...

Together we are strong
Divided we are weak

Whoever made that map, and others like it, are part of the problem.

JMHO

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

In this controversial book renowned author Stuart Blume discloses that many of the most influential advisers, at both World Health Organisation (WHO) and national levels, are paid consultants to the vaccine industry raising a very serious question – that the WHO might be working for the vaccine industry’s interests and not the people – the reason why 10 years ago WHO faked a pandemic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:47 AM

They will spread viruses so they can sell you the vaccine.

Excellent post! A bit prophetic. Nah, you are one who pays attention and reads the signs.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
OOP wrong thread

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I’m pretty sure that 23=pain thing started right here in this thread by former member perfect enemy around thread 4 or 5

I don't doubt it and was way before my time here. I had assumed around May 19, 2018 based on Q1415 & Q1419.

link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

No comms outside of Q's official channel of communication, public or private.

Agree it says this. It also said to us on more than one occasion that disinformation is necessary and Austin mention not misinformation but disinformation is being used to allow the plan to fruition on the 2 hour interview yesterday.
Still think we need to see if ANY of this comes tru and go from there with the caveat that many here think he is total BS. Only a few think otherwise, and I am not satisfied it is BS yet even if I want to agree with you guys because I have seen your posts for several years by now.

link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I was given one of those IBM Selectrics when my best friend's firm transitioned to computers.

Best typewriter I've ever used, although I have a very nostalgic attachment to my 50's-era Smith Corona Clipper (manual).

Wish I'd had that Selectric in high school and college. I would have banged out those papers in record time.

I still have the Clipper. Call it "planning".

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join