It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I thought maybe a Military person could chime in if they do use green Ribbon?

Not a military person for a long time now. However.

The U.S. military hasn't used manual typewriters in donkey's decades. In the late Cold War, they were already using IBM Selectric models [outstanding machines btw]. Ribbon was black.

Sometimes, commanders would sign their name in a particular color of ink (not one of the common colors). That color was off-limits for use by anyone else

Cheers

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I can see why it made you think of the Crusades.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

In this controversial book renowned author Stuart Blume discloses that many of the most influential advisers, at both World Health Organisation (WHO) and national levels, are paid consultants to the vaccine industry raising a very serious question – that the WHO might be working for the vaccine industry’s interests and not the people – the reason why 10 years ago WHO faked a pandemic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:47 AM

They will spread viruses so they can sell you the vaccine.

edit on 29-3-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I’m pretty sure that 23=pain thing started right here in this thread by former member perfect enemy around thread 4 or 5

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1
When I was young around 10ish I had a scar on my shoulder from a vaccine, polio I think. I had it for years and years. Funny it’s gone now and I have no memory of it going away.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Q is an egregore, that is fighting against another egregore. I'll quote you an excerpt from Mark Stavish's book on the subject:

The word egregore is Greek in origin and is derived from égrégoros, meaning “wakeful” or “watcher.” The word is found in the Book of Enoch wherein it is described as an angelic being. The Book of Enoch is ascribed to Enoch, the grandfather of Noah, and, while noncanonical, it has attracted some theological and historical interest by the major Jewish and Christian denominations for a section of it known as the Book of the Watchers. This section is thought to have been written around 300 BCE. The only extant version that exists is in the South Semitic language of Ge’ez, originating around the Horn of Africa. While the original text may have been in Hebrew or Aramaic, no complete early text in either language survives.

The main themes of this book—held in common by many mystics, practitioners of the cult, and even Christian fundamentalists—concern two hundred “fallen” angels, their interbreeding with human women, the subsequent creation of a race of giants (Nephilim) whose destruction in the biblical Flood receives mention in Genesis, and a coming apocalyptic battle between good and evil. A mention of the Nephilim from the Book of Enoch is as follows:

And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three hundred ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood.¹

And:

And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, Armârôs the resolving of enchantments, Barâqîjâl, taught astrology, Kôkabêl the constellations, Ezêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiêl the signs of the earth, Shamsiêl the signs of the sun, and Sariêl the course of the moon.

The most commonly used definition (taken from Wiktionary.org) is as follows: “(occult) autonomous psychic entity composed of and influencing the thoughts of a group of people.” However, there is a second definition, an older, more significant, and perhaps frightening one. Here, an egregore is more than an “autonomous entity composed of and influencing the thoughts of a group of people”; it is also the home or conduit for a specific psychic intelligence of a nonhuman nature connecting the invisible dimensions with the material world in which we live. This, in fact, is the true source of power of the ancient cults and their religious-magical practices..

In other words - the more people that are awakened, the weaker the power of the cult, or egregore, of celebrity becomes. When people say to Q 'do something', what they should be saying is 'What am I doing to free people from the chains of mental slavery they find themselves in?'

The military is there to ensure that those who can't deal with the transition don't hurt themselves or others, and that the people who have committed crimes against humanity are brought to justice. But it's the collective thoughts of the people that gives the military, or anyone else, true power. The more those that are on the wrong side of history feel their grip of control slipping, the more they are going to lash out and become aggressive.

That's why Q is always talking about 'We, the people' and 'Together, you are strong'.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I haven't been able to keep up with this thread lately. So somebody else may already have pointed this out but Tom Hanks? That's a bit on the nose considering his role in the Inferno movie, no?

Famous symbologist on a trail of clues tied to the great Dante himself. When Langdon wakes up in an Italian hospital with amnesia, he teams up with Sienna Brooks, a doctor he hopes will help him recover his memories. Together, they race across Europe and against the clock to stop a madman from unleashing a global virus that would wipe out half of the world's population.
Inferno (2016)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
As always, remain calm and covfefe.

That's Marc Seigel, and he's just pimping his book. Though it IS extremely topical.

Life today for citizens of the developed world is safer, easier, and healthier than for any other people in history thanks to modern medicine, science, technology, and intelligence. So why is an epidemic of fear sweeping America? The answer, according to nationally renowned health commentator Dr. Marc Siegel, is that we live in an artificially created culture of fear. In False Alarm, Siegel identifies three major catalysts of the culture of fear—government, the media, and big pharma. With fascinating, blow-by-blow analyses of the most sensational false alarms of the past few years, he shows how these fearmongers manipulate our most primitive instincts—often without our even realizing it. False Alarm shows us how to look behind the hype and hysteria, inoculate ourselves against fear tactics, and develop the emotional and intellectual skills needed to take back our lives.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Astro-turf for the bathroom floor?!

Diggin' it!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
USA ranked #15 in countries # CV cases per 1m population. 351. 351 infected per 1m people.

USA ranked #12 in countries # CV deaths per 1m population. 6. Six deaths per 1m people.

New York State at a “30” rate. That’s bad.
Arizona at “2” rate. Lots of quiet spots around country.

Good news is CV probably reducing highway related deaths. Net gain.

96% of all 116,000 infected are not serious/critical.

Do you have the source I want to share this with the panicked?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: CanadianMason

I think the The Crusades were essentially land-based affairs, centered on Antioch. I don't recall any naval aspect to them at all.

The crusades were land based but a direct response to the pirate raids that were going on. Big swaths of coastal areas in France were depopulated and the raids went up to Iceland. There were more then a thousand of these raids and only four crusades.

Charlemagne blocked the Muslim advance in far western Europe in about a.d. 800, but Islamic forces simply shifted their focus and began to island-hop across from North Africa toward Italy and the French coast, attacking the Italian mainland by 837. A confused struggle for control of southern and central Italy continued for the rest of the ninth century and into the tenth. In the hundred years between 850 and 950, Benedictine monks were driven out of ancient monasteries, the Papal States were overrun, and Muslim pirate bases were established along the coast of northern Italy and southern France, from which attacks on the deep inland were launched. Desperate to protect victimized Christians, popes became involved in the tenth and early eleventh centuries in directing the defense of the territory around them.

Link

A couple of centuries later the name Barbary pirates is still used and the Barbary wars led to the creation of the american navy if I recall correctly.

When the United States military efforts of the early 19th century were successful against the pirates, partisans of the Democratic-Republicans contrasted their presidents' refusals to buy off the pirates by paying tribute with the failure of the preceding Federalist administration to suppress the piracy. The Federalist Party had adopted the slogan, "Millions for defense, but not one cent for tribute," but had failed to end the attacks on merchant ships. From 1796–1797 French raiders seized some 316 American merchant ships flying American colors. To counter this ongoing advent three frigates, USS United States, USS Constitution and USS Constellation, were soon built to answer the call for security.

Wiki

As George Washington put it in the 1794 naval act: “It follows then as certain that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive naval force, we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious.”

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Now this just seems really strange:

German state finance minister Thomas Schäfer found dead

found on a high-speed train line

unable to initially identify the remains due to the extent of the injuries.

likely a suicide

the 54-year-old regularly appeared in public in recent days, for example, to inform the public about financial assistance during the coronavirus crisis.

Schäfer was a member of Chancellor Angela Merkel's center-right Christian Democrats (CDU). He had been active in Hessian state politics for more than two decades and was finance minister for almost 10 years.

Schäfer had been widely expected to succeed state premier, Volker Bouffier, if he decided not to stand for re-election in 2023.

Bouffier also said that Schäfer had been living under considerable worry and stress because of the current COVID-19 pandemic.
"His main concern was whether he could manage to fulfill the huge expectations of the population, especially in terms of financial aid,"

edit on 29-3-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
YouTube algorithms are taking you down the rabbit hole:

It's filled with so much imagery that it can't be a coincidence. And then there's this:

The lyrics to "Viva la Vida" are narrated by a protagonist who says he "used to rule the world". Martin has explained the song lyric "I know Saint Peter won't call my name" in an interview with Q magazine: "It's about ... You're not on the list."

Viva la vida means 'Long live life' - could have a connection to the pursuit of eternal life by the elite. The song was also called Death and All of His Friends.

The start of the clip? A rose (adrenochrome). Lots of red splashes everywhere that look very much like blood. The end of the clip? All the band members turn into flower petals and get blown away by the wind, symbolising that the fame they are talking about is linked to flowers/adrenochrome.

The lyrics?

'I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word.
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own.
(This is the fate of those in the House of Saud, Rothschild and Soros families)

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemies eyes.
Listen as the crowd would sing
'Now the old king is dead, long live the king!' (The promotion of succession through bloodlines)

One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me.
(They are going to jail)
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.
(Pillar of salt = Lot's wife in Sodom. Pillar of sand = 'But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash." - the storm is coming)

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield (Q: Smoke & Mirrors/There is a reason why a sword is held/Without a BLOCKADE (shield), they are left vulnerable (exposed))
My missionaries in a foreign field (the radical elements of the left who rush to defend celebrities and others)
For some reason I can't explain
Once you go there was never, never a honest word (their entire life is built on lies and deceit)
But that was when I ruled the world.

It was a wicked and wild wind
Blew down the doors to let me in
Shattered windows and the sound of drums
People couldn't believe what I'd become (when the truth is exposed, people won't believe it)
Revolutionaries wait
For my head on a silver plate (imagery of John the Baptist's beheading, which was on the birthday of King Herod. Possible connection to Trump's birthday on the 14th of June?)
Just a puppet on a lonely string (they are being controlled by unseen forces)
Oh, who would ever want to be king?

Roman Calvary choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
I know Saint Peter won't call my name
(Because they are going to hell)
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Roman Calvary choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
I know Saint Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Report back on Austin being interviewed cont....

He says he is doing this with the DIA behind it. Time for the DIA to step up then one way or another. Denounce him or embrace him DIA!

This is not small potato's at all.

He also is saying the reason for doing the internet is so that people don't have to pay the cabal to spy on us and use that information for profit.

Our DNA he is saying should be imaged by a lab and saved then you should patent it to protect us from the Cabal. There are markers on our DNA that have been identified already as to function. He pointed out that the Cabal are using the data for lots of reasons that we wouldn't want them to it seems. The super soldier program was discussed during that part of the interview. SS have some DNA altering was brought up by the interviwers and he was providing some comment on that too.

Fake or not, I like the information. Now what does it mean if he is fake?

Not much toward fake or real but we can say we were challenged to think and that seems Q like to me.

April 5 is 7 days away.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Justoneman

so far Austin has only said his group is about to give the world free internet thru satellites

that's as likely to happen as those mass arrests that some are always hoping for.

edit on 29-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
As a former MASH unit Dental tech. I oppose that strategy!

Dangerous precedent for the well being of our troops.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just had a thought...

How do you get large numbers of marines into New York and Los Angeles, at short notice, with the art of surprise?

Possibly by hiding them on Hospital ships???

In the Falklands War, the British used the cruise ship Canberra to transport troops over, with the intention of then using it as a hospital ship!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

You can sit in my salt Circle any day.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Yes, watching old movies looks much different with new eyes.

Now You See Me 2 Ending

Movie takes place in New York (PR launch of cell phone technology - uses software to secretly collect all of a user's private information), China (where the key tech was stolen) and London (finale where the Horsemen reveal their tricks to misdirect and trap the three, recover the technology and make their escape).

(0:30) The Fool Card is revealed to the three.

(4:50) Horsemen explain the chip can be used to adjust markets, manipulate governments, and spy on whomever they choose. Control the public from outside the grid. Destroy lives. Spying on the world and robbing us of our right to privacy. And doing that by hiding in the dark. In the Horseman tradition, we are here to expose them... making them step into the light.

(5:55) Immediately after the reveal, a shot of the London Eye appears (which looks like a big purple Q)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
District 11 would wipe the floor with the others.

Those Texan, Cajuns and Southern people have a logic about the woods that should scare up Deliverance memories! /s

The Alaska district is the one to worry about with the wildlife being such a threat to their daily lives, they are prepared for anything. Truly there are no 15 ft gators in Alaska, but the Grizzley Bears are little puny things compared to the Polar Bears up there. Though rare there have been Grizzly over a thousand pounds and the Polar tops over a ton in some cases. Normally about 900 lb mature male Kodiak Grizzly and 1500 lb Polar bear mature.

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Representing for 11

and your first meme has so much irony right now.... I thought it said drink.... and it would’ve still been right. 🥂

Y’all remember hunger games had a clock just like Q has a clock ⏰

Just sayin’

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

Whilst the act of territory acquisition in the crusades may have been land based, the occupation had a strong naval bent, trading with places like Venice... to the extent that key European port cities gained a stake in key Outremer port areas!

Although this link is Wiki, it is consistent with a number of books Ive read on the crusades and personal experience from a score of visits to Venice:

Largely based in the ports of Acre, Tyre, Tripoli and Sidon, Italian, Provençal and Catalan communes had distinct cultural characteristics and exerted significant political power. Separate from the Frankish nobles or burgesses, the communes were autonomous political entities closely linked to their towns of origin. This gave them the ability to monopolise foreign trade and almost all banking and shipping in Outremer. Their parent cities' naval support was essential for the crusader states. Every opportunity to extend trade privileges was taken. One example saw the Venetians receiving one-third of Tyre and its territories, and exemption from all taxes, after Venice participated in the successful 1124 siege of the city.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Does anyone know if there is data being kept on victims of the Corona Virus vs having had a flu shot vaccine ?

Just curious..

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join