It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ok I know what was wrong with that. District 9 is where someone will be brewing Budwieser, Stroh's, Jim Beam, Jack Daniels , George Dickel, Wild Turkey, Makers Mark just to name a few. They will have some serious barter in that district!

Deny the masses their beer and booze and there will be a war, I am certain. Essential item to get access to a little beer or Beam. Pot smokers aside I do believe the legal booze is way more popular with most people than Meth or weed. I hope so on the Meth. They need math skills instead of meth skills.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Representing for 11

and your first meme has so much irony right now.... I thought it said drink.... and it would’ve still been right. 🥂

Y’all remember hunger games had a clock just like Q has a clock ⏰

Just sayin’

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There's something wrong with that map.

edit on 29-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

OO, talking of Chris Martin, I stumbled into this timely link yesterday (considering the overnight change to British Summer Time... Why Chris Martin's great-great-grandad is responsible for us changing our clocks:

William Willett, Chris Martin's great-great-grandad was a builder and in 1907 he published a leaflet titled The Waste of Daylight, which encouraged people to get out of bed earlier.
While William wasn't the first person to come up with the idea, American politician Benjamin Franklin had the idea in 1874, William published his leaflet and then campaigned for the clocks to be changed in the UK.

He also had a grandfather who was High Sheriff and Mayor of Exeter. A High Sherriff was a medieval equivalent of a US governor. Link:

His family's caravan and motorhome sales business, Martins of Exeter, was founded by his grandfather John Besley Martin, CBE (a High Sheriff-also Mayor in 1968 of Exeter)

CBE = Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire

Chris' paternal aunt was married to a grandson of Winston Churchill, who in turn was grandson of the Duke of Marlborough.

Look at the coat of Arms of Duke of Marlborough:

Note how the Red Squares have 4 interjoined Pyramids with capstones!!! Does this make them the 4th of the bloodlines in seniority?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I was thinking about the ships but might mess it up with the retreat of Alexander the Great and might mess that up again.
Anyways I ran into this stuff by accident researching Murat Reis the Younger aka Jan Janszoon van Haarlem. I had the hunch he might be the source of the recent Sinterklaas image in my country. Travelling with the Barbary pirates that became known as Zwarte Piet commonly mistaked with blackface. But that's another story for another day...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Sufi, that makes way more sense to me on this as I am still on the fence.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, it struck me that all the posts saying no other comms say:

No PRIVATE COMMS

In other words, Other PUBLIC COMMS are allowed? I.e. Q can post on other boards? Like maybe via 0311Warrior for example.

In summary, no 121 private comms?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeh3t

To go with that... I wonder about the younger people dying vs. smokers/vapers

Would love to see both stats... doubt they exist

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeh3t

I don't have data on flu shots but... these stats from the BBC re UK today are interesting:
link

a) Deaths growing by 23% per day,
b) Total number of deaths doubling every 3.3 days

On a more positive point, of 127k coronavirus tests in UK, only 19K tested positive.

Considering that you don't get tested unless you have the symptoms (temp of 100+, dry cough) then only 1 in 6 of people with those symptoms tests positive... and that's assuming the stats aren't hyped.
edit on 29-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The last 3 days # of new cases on a downward trend. That’s a positive sign. Hoping we can trend that direction in US soon.

What no one seems to be mentioning is that Corona is spreading in lockdown and shelter in places. Doesn’t it figure if you shelter in with your family and one person has it, the whole family will likely get it? Shelter in doesn’t slow the spread... it just contains it so it won’t infect other “cells”.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

It's.all.a.damn.feedback.loop

Exactly. I've been telling friends for a while now, it's not necessarily important to believe it's all true but, for some reason I can't really explain, I think it's important to believe it's possible.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
A couple weeks ago I said I felt like major celebrities would need to start “getting” Corona to keep the public on board.l— that was right before Tom Hanks. I’m feeling like this week we need at least one or two big name deaths. I still know a lot of people who don’t know anyone who has this, let alone dying from it. 10 days of darkness or not, I think a big name or two may need to go down this week to keep people in line.
edit on 29-3-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
When you 'wake up ', you no longer need protection from the cabal. When you wake up to your own power then you have broken the spell. The cabal has no power over us outside of keeping us asleep and susceptible to their suggestions

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I was thinking around the lockdown situation yesterday... what if... cases continue to be high despite the lockdown?

Does that imply that something is bringing coronavirus into the households? Like maybe... WATER?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Representing District 11 as well. We would own all the other districts after a month or two!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

No one tell this guy how gakked I was when I put down the notation Science Channel has been preaching to you as Gospel for the last 5 years

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Trump just retweeted the following:

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

The Pope's address was interesting:

Pope Francis then picked up the thread of Jesus’ question: “Why are you afraid? Have you no faith?”

He said we have all gone ahead “at breakneck speed”, ignoring the wars, injustice, and cries of the poor and our ailing planet. “We carried on regardless, thinking we would stay healthy in a world that was sick.”

In our stormy sea, we now cry out: “Wake up, Lord!”

Really, said Pope Francis, it is Jesus calling out to us to be converted, calling us to faith.

“You are calling on us to seize this time of trial as a time of choosing,” he said.

Now is not the time of God’s judgment, but of our own: “a time to choose what matters and what passes away, a time to separate what is necessary from what is not.”

“Dear brothers and sisters, from this place that tells of Peter’s rock-solid faith, I would like this evening to entrust all of you to the Lord, through the intercession of Mary, Health of the People and Star of the stormy Sea. From this colonnade that embraces Rome and the whole world, may God’s blessing come down upon you as a consoling embrace. Lord, may you bless the world, give health to our bodies and comfort our hearts. You ask us not to be afraid. Yet our faith is weak and we are fearful. But you, Lord, will not leave us at the mercy of the storm. Tell us again: ‘Do not be afraid’ (Mt 28:5). And we, together with Peter, ‘cast all our anxieties onto you, for you care about us’ (cf. 1Pet 5:7).”

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Sufi, that makes way more sense to me on this as I am still on the fence.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, it struck me that all the posts saying no other comms say:

No PRIVATE COMMS

In other words, Other PUBLIC COMMS are allowed? I.e. Q can post on other boards? Like maybe via 0311Warrior for example.

In summary, no 121 private comms?

Oh like when _GHOST call out Austin is full off BS

Linky

work both way

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

soon pope pedo.
soon

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Probably small pox. I had to get that vaccine in the Air Force before I deployed to Iraq. Still have the little dime sized scar on my shoulder. I think this vaccine was mandatory for everyone up until the 1970s sometime.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Could there actually be stuff going on in the world that we are not fully aware of?

One by one
Down they go.

🍕🍕🍕

Pizza party is over hanx

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Source. www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Not Marlborough. Keep going into the past.

A bit of digging says that the Marlborough family is related to the Drake bloodline. Drake = Dragon, hence why their herald was a red dragon. The fact that they had a simple herald shows just how old their bloodline was. Apparently, one of the families of England - the Yorkshires - had the Rothschild double eagle before Rothschild stole it.

There's a whole site dedicated the the Drake bloodline (it's not very good but if you can be bothered looking around it you'll probably find some gold in there):

www.xroyvision.com.au...

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join