It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
LOL I remember looking on the pine trees around the house for their exoskeletons when I was a Kid. Kinda like looking for easter eggs.
some years you could find 3 or 4 on one tree.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This seems rather odd to me.. linkypoo

The Washington National Cathedral is donating 5,000 respirator masks to two hospitals in the Washington, D.C.-area to combat the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

Catholic Church officials found them in a storage area on the cathedral's crypt level just as more cases have been confirmed in Washington

The church just had 5000 respirators chillin in the crypt? Alrighty then.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

The Washington National Cathedral is donating 5,000 respirator masks to two hospitals in the Washington, D.C.-area to combat the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

Catholic Church officials found them in a storage area on the cathedral's crypt level just as more cases have been confirmed in Washington

Seems different

edit on 25-3-2020 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Maybe National Public Radio will start carrying the Biden covid-19 briefings instead. From what I've seen, doing that would be another gift for Republicans and president Trump.

By the way, dr. Fauci predicted this epidemic... back in 2017.

mobile.twitter.com...

I remember President Trump telling Sean Hannity that he was surprised by how deep and wide the Deep state is.
edit on 3/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

twitter.com...

HPCON = Health Protection Condition Levels. Level Charlie is identified as "substantial" risk and indicates sustained community transmission of disease. HPCON Delta, which is the next step from Charlie, is the highest level of restrictions.

[A, B, C, D, ……]?
Understanding Health Protection Condition (HPCON) Levels

edit on 25-3-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Again I will say, 'hate me' if you want, but I am watching and listening to the one that is being raked over the coals as being an imposter right now.

If I see or hear something that resonates with our ongoing discussion, I am going to say so. The new video up today resonates...big time. Watch or don't. The choice belongs to each and every one.

Also, the discussion today about the 'pen' resonates. That person that everybody is loving to hate posted this on March 21:

“Did you know the pen
Is stronger than di knife?
They can kill you once
But they can’t kill you twice”

I'll stay open minded about Austin right up until the point where I decide beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is or isn't who he says he is

I watched his vid. A couple of things stand out to me. He spent the whole first half of that video attempting to debunk his debunkers. Why? Why does he exert so much of his time and energy defending himself? If he truly is who he says he is then why build a defense? The truth will be revealed eventually. His continuous defense against the 'Q Pharisees ' displays a lack of confidence imo. I don't trust people who spend a lot of time trying to project a certain image. Genuine people who are true to who they say they are don't need to constantly build themselves up. They just ARE. Your trueness radiates from your beingness. Your core

Also, I'm waiting for him to offer some staggering intel that no one else has access to. Something to capture my attention/imagination. So far, he's a big yawn. He doesn't seem passionate about being a teacher or sharing info that will help wake the world up. He seems more caught up in trying to prove himself. Again, if he's really Q then what does he have to prove?

Staying open minded but he's not above critique

BTW I'm not a 'Q Pharisee ' . Qs made some drops that don't vibe with me. DJT has said/done things that don't vibe with me. That's why I try to remain neutral and rely only on my own intuition for guidance

Q Pharasiee? Reminds me of what happens in the Bible when John the Baptist pointed to Jesus as the true messiah. Many of Johns followers were reluctant to leave John and follow Jesus. Big difference here is there was a very clear transition of power so to speak with John and Jesus. If this BabyQ is going to use biblical analogies, referencing the trinity and all that. Then he needs to learn from the example of John and Jesus.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Seems different

Apple had 9 million masks. Explain that one. To me, that's hoarding.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

twitter.com...

As I said, I'm watching and listening. Austin may be "full of it" as you say, but what "it" is may not be what YOU think it is. For now, I'm cautious but intrigued.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Leftovers from the Obama era.? The gov't exhausted most of there PPE supplies during Swine flu which were never replenished.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Eighty percent of coronavirus tests ‘donated’ by China to Czechs are faulty

Some 80% of coronavirus rapid tests China donated to the Czech Republic as part of the communist country’s global goodwill effort are faulty, according to news reports.

The error rate in the 150,000 test kits that the #CzechRepublic bought from #China is 80%.

There are lies, damn lies, statistics and medical statistics.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thank you for linking me to a Twitter post where Austin proves he just recently learned about quantum computing through some simplified YouTube videos about it (which is also saved in his YouTube channel playlists). That explains why his newest video and conspiracy is complete junk and based on lack of knowledge of quantum physics.

It was already proven that he photoshopped some of his images. He's a fraud.
edit on 25-3-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
FYI, Lindsey Graham just told Sean Hannity that Bernie Sanders has increased unemployment insurance benefits to $24 per hour in the consumer rescue package that the Congress is working on.

Graham Says many workers will have more incentive to stay home than to go to work.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Explain to me why you think Austin proved he just recently learned about QC though the simplified YT videos.

I got the impression he was posting those for people that know very little if nothing about quantum computing to help them get started in understanding the basic concepts, just like a math teacher with a master's degree might teach beginning algebra students the simplified concepts.

He may be a fraud. He may NOT be a fraud. He may be a valuable component to our learning to trust ourselves by observing and participating. You can do both at the same time.

Expand your thinking.

edit on 25-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Seems different

Apple has large labs and clean rooms. Meaning they need a ton of masks, gloves, and gowns. Same with any electronics companies.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

Leftovers from the Obama era.? The gov't exhausted most of there PPE supplies during Swine flu which were never replenished.

Maybe, but I trust the catholic church about as much as I'd trust Hillary to not delete 33k emails in the midst of a federal investigation.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Seems different

Apple has large labs and clean rooms. Meaning they need a ton of masks, gloves, and gowns. Same with any electronics companies.

Do they need surgical quality masks for that? Seems extreme.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

No, you expand your thinking.

I know Austin just learned because his silly theory of quantum human brain control lacks any explanation of HOW it is even possible when you need to quantum entangle every single particle in the human brain to even start to consider it, then keep that entanglement from decaying, which is impossible.

Even that doesn't explain how quantum entanglement of particles in your brain can magically induce the chemical reactions that make up your thoughts and induce body movements. It's completely ridiculous.

This guy can't even photoshop himself into an image correctly, and you think he's a professor in quantum physics?

He is a proven fraud.
edit on 25-3-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

and you think he's a professor in quantum physics?

Did I say that?

You're argumentative, plus you have no reading comprehension, plus your hyperbolic reaction is suspect.

I'm not even sure he was trying to hide the photoshopped image. It could have been intentional like when I send a friend a pic of me photoshopped into some exotic scene pointing at a sign that says "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _".

Get it?

ETA: Also, since you took "expand your thinking" as an insult, I am going to assume you don't have a clue what I meant. It was no insult and 99.9% of those participating here know that. That's been said to me before, too, in discussions.

edit on 25-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Seems different

When they speak of "clean rooms" they mean clean. The masks are likely better than the surgery masks.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Seems different

They do. Any tiny bit of anything will ruin stuff. Think of all the precautions biologists and virologists use to protect themselves from whatever, but in the clean rooms at electronics companies the precautionary protective gear is to protect the product, not themselves if that makes sense. Everything is clean and static free, or the circuit boards and whatever else could be damaged and rendered useless. A tiny bit of static will fry a motherboard.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join