It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
Did you all see Madana's performance at the 2019 Eurovision? Holy moly! She was projecting the Corona Virus at that time? In our face! Her 2019 album had a corona typewriter on it. Thank god for DJY and the plan
See the link here.

mobile.twitter.com...

Vile. The fact that folks still flock to see this thing is mystifying. It's one thing if at least the music is good, but it isn't on any level. And that thing in the bathroom is meant to be both her and 60+ years old?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Since Austin is claiming to be Q, and this topic is about Q, I will make one last post about him.

Here is Austin trying to use his fake Luke Air Force base access for credibility:

Lets take a closer look at the "Core Switches" he thinks he would get arrested for showing...

It is funny that nobody notices Core Switch A and Core Switch B both have the same internal IP address 10.194.160.249. Not many people know (outside of the profession) you can't assign two switches to the same internal IP because it simply wont work. This configuration doesn't even make sense, and supports the idea that the labels themselves are photoshopped. So lets take a closer look...

Oh Austin, you silly goose. He is just are not very good at roto work and knows absolutely nothing about light. Here you can see he attempted to roto around the gray piece of the switch body so he can layer that on top of a photoshopped label he modified from the original label to make it appear behind the body. He then used his patented square brush transparency method to blend the edges of his roto cutout with the background which resulted in the A and the 1 bleeding into the piece that is supposedly in front of it. The roto job is jagged and bad as well. Looks horrible.

Hey Austin, since when did label makers start printing with anti-aliasing on the characters?

I guess the label maker was running out of ink? The "LukeAFB" characters are a different shade of black/gray than the rest of the label. It's almost like he added "LukeAFB" to the beginning of an existing label, and somehow managed to tweak the A in the process.

This rings true because if you've ever used a label maker in your life you would know they don't start printing exactly at the start of the physical label. Most label makers have built in cutters you can press to cut the label, so they spit out some extra label to prevent cutting on the letters which creates white space before and after the label. You can see on the end of these labels how much white space there is.

If you remove the "LukeAFB" characters from the label that is just about the right amount of white space one would expect.

It doesn't pass the smell test. Why would he be arrested for FAKE images and a HOAX?

I've already debunk the other image here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't see any reason the image of him holding the "Secure Room" sign proves he is in Luke AFB. It actually looks unprofessional, and he is wearing the same clothing and ear piece that he was wearing in what claims he was the FirstData Data Center on another day.

He also posted a "visitor pass" for Luke AFB.
twitter.com...

I could go in detail how bad this fake is, but do I really need to discuss how the "Expires" date is printed on top of an embossed stamp but doesn't deform the date characters? It's fairly obvious. His hair in the image is also buzz cut. They take pictures of you before you enter the base. Yes his other images he has longer parted hair.

Not seeing any credibility here....
edit on 25-3-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Those masks are probably laced with COVID-19, just like the disease-infected blankets it handed out to First Nations people that almost wiped them out.

Speaking of First Nations, nobody is calling them racist for closing their borders; all the reserves shut down in my neck of the woods.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Everyone will be reunified once the boom boom boom boom arrives.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

If Austin was Q, he could easily stand next to President Trump, with both of them giving thumbs up signs.

It would be confirmation to the Q community, and almost no one else in the world would care, because President Trump takes a lot of photos with a lot of people. It would be our little secret!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Free thinkers unite!

We need all hands on deck now more than ever.

So far, Austin has been a divisive force among the larger Q community.

However, perhaps that is his intention - especially because he sees himself as playing a role similar to that of the 'Son' of God on earth.

By sowing division, next he will claim his motive is simply to separate the sheep from the ghosts, the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Stages, pre stages, and stages being set...that's how I'm viewing the show, so I'm watching all characters in this play.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If Austin was Q, he could easily stand next to President Trump, with both of them giving thumbs up signs.

It would be confirmation to the Q community, and almost no one else in the world would care, because President Trump takes a lot of photos with a lot of people. It would be our little secret!

No, it wouldn't give confirmation. How many people have pictures will Trump? Thumbs up is a pretty common hand sign, and Trump does it often. I'm sure he'd try to photoshop it anyway.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Naturally he would hold up a proof in his hand, like the front page of that day's newspaper.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Those masks are probably laced with COVID-19, just like the disease-infected blankets it handed out to First Nations people that almost wiped them out.

Speaking of First Nations, nobody is calling them racist for closing their borders; all the reserves shut down in my neck of the woods.

To be honest the Native Americans in this country are some of the most racist people you'll meet. My girlfriend was raised on a reservation, even though she appears whiter than me. Her entire family is Lakota Sioux. Racist af.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Naturally he would hold up a proof in his hand, like the front page of that day's newspaper.

It can still be photoshopped. Photos aren't proof of anything. Whether they're holding a newspaper or not. Almost everything you look at on TV or in magazines has been photoshopped. Ads are always photoshopped. Sometimes they get sloppy and leave an arm in the picture after they removed a person. I have an app on my phone that'll remove things from a picture in 5 seconds, with pretty good accuracy to the untrained eye.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: queenofswords

Free thinkers unite!

We need all hands on deck now more than ever.

So far, Austin has been a divisive force among the larger Q community.

However, perhaps that is his intention - especially because he sees himself as playing a role similar to that of the 'Son' of God on earth.

By sowing division, next he will claim his motive is simply to separate the sheep from the ghosts, the wheat from the chaff.

Just because he seems to be borrowing fromJesus play book,
Jesus said this:
““Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came not to bring peace, but a sword. ‘I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. Your enemies will be right in your own household!’”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:34-36‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Applies to those in that day and age, that had to make some dramatic life choices to follow someone like Jesus who went against the grains of what was a normal lifestyle.

Austin will create divisions, but perhaps that’s his plan. He wants committed followers.
Cult leaders require the same allegiance.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Even if it is a relatively close up photo and very high resolution?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

This SHOULD be painfully self evident at this point. Anyone LA Mayor, NY gov etc cough cough that publicly states this will take months with half the population getting ill etc. is the enemy of all of humanity.

Those who publicly express their sincere desire for a long, drawn out destruction of the US via "stay in place" are demonstrating the depth of their hatred without remorse. They have revealed themselves.

A standard politico or bureaucrat crisis statement is "we're working on this, we will get this moving quickly, be be patient..." etc. No one stood in front of a fire, flood or tornado wreckage and said "suck it up buttercups this will take years and you're all screwed" the way Maficuomo, Gavin Pelosi etc have.

They'll be in an untenable position shortly.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I noticed all of those things and more. I also scrolled through his public FB pages past 2014. I also noticed he appeared to "slip up" and "admit" that he was/is attending sessions at that office where he showed the medical files. I could go on but I'm sure you get my point. Did you know that the video where he talked about and showed the school he allegedly went to and recited verse was posted before Q3895 and that that video was posted by Q before? Do you know what was also posted with that first video link in Q3594? It's just a coincidence right? This is why some of us still have questions and would like to deny ignorance here.

The one liners and judgement because of feelz are getting old. There is no where else to discuss these things on this site so please, either debunk or scroll on by. I won't clog up the thread anymore with this topic but saying it is a waste of pages is pretty disrespectful if we are only trying to prove/disprove so it can be properly put to rest. ~OveR

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Shock guilty plea: Brenton Tarrant admits mosque shootings

He plead guilty to all 51 murder charges plus admitted to 40 charges of attempted murder. The June trial date has been vacated. Case closed. Nothing to see here. Go home.
He looks like he lost a good 75 lbs.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I agree Cranky. I have no idea what that thing was in the tub. No way it was Madanna. Creepy.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Even if it is a relatively close up photo and very high resolution?

The higher the resolution the easier to photoshop.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

How strange.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Antibody tests

Forced mandatory testing coming?
What will they have me do in the brave new world?
Would I be asked to go back to work? 😳

A microbiology lab has announced the development of a new test – the first in the U.S. – to detect if someone has already been infected with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and are thus immune and can return to work.

“Ultimately, this [antibody test] might help us figure out who can get the country back to normal,” Florian Krammer, a professor in vaccinology at Mount Sinai’s Icahn School of Medicine, told Reuters. “People who are immune could be the first people to go back to normal life and start everything up again.”

Went outside earlier- the vibe is pollen. Lots of it. 😤

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join