It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Again I will say, 'hate me' if you want, but I am watching and listening to the one that is being raked over the coals as being an imposter right now.

If I see or hear something that resonates with our ongoing discussion, I am going to say so. The new video up today resonates...big time. Watch or don't. The choice belongs to each and every one.

Also, the discussion today about the 'pen' resonates. That person that everybody is loving to hate posted this on March 21:

“Did you know the pen
Is stronger than di knife?
They can kill you once
But they can’t kill you twice”

edit on 25-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Commander Cuomo in 2024! Pending outcome of the 2020 pandemonium event.

He may be the Darkhorse that the Dems are looking for to replace Joe in 2020. His campaign slogan is already written in the Vizzini quote* "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"

*Ha ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia' - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hair Icon Account speaks. First reply Drone fails to understand the comms. White Hats laugh.

What is visible during an eclipse?

Corona.

Comms? DJT stared into the Corona and defeated the effort.

Drones are funny.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
ABN Amro Abandons 106 Year Physical Gold Business, Clients Forced To Sell

Seven years ago - to the day - Dutch megabank ABN Amro changed its precious metals custodian rules to "no longer allow physical delivery."

Have no fear, they reassuringly added, your account will be settled at the bid or offer price in the 'market' and "you need to do nothing" as "we have your investments in precious metals."

At the time it was unclear who the "other custodian" was but we now know ABN Amro transferred the precious metal trade to the Swiss bank UBS.

Crucially, however, at UBS, it was not possible for customers to actually request the gold or silver.

If you don't physically hold it in your hands, you don't own it.
All your precious gold belong to us.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Again I will say, 'hate me' if you want, but I am watching and listening to the one that is being raked over the coals as being an imposter right now. If I see or hear something that resonates with our ongoing discussion, I am going to say so. The new video up today resonates...big time. Watch or don't. The choice belongs to each and every one.

I just started watching Westworld again from the beginning last week and I gotta say the parallels here are mind boggling. Now, I don't think I'll be able to wait to catch up to the current episodes so I may have to watch them and then resume season one. I still believe Sideshow Bart should be discussed in this thread. I certainly won't be bringing it up but I will comment...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe sometime Cranky can tell us why shiny metals are considered so very special by the controllers. Seems kinda arbitrary (although pretty much everything about money and what's worth what lends that impression).

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Again I will say, 'hate me' if you want, but I am watching and listening to the one that is being raked over the coals as being an imposter right now.

If I see or hear something that resonates with our ongoing discussion, I am going to say so. The new video up today resonates...big time. Watch or don't. The choice belongs to each and every one.

Also, the discussion today about the 'pen' resonates. That person that everybody is loving to hate posted this on March 21:

“Did you know the pen
Is stronger than di knife?
They can kill you once
But they can’t kill you twice”

I'll stay open minded about Austin right up until the point where I decide beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is or isn't who he says he is

I watched his vid. A couple of things stand out to me. He spent the whole first half of that video attempting to debunk his debunkers. Why? Why does he exert so much of his time and energy defending himself? If he truly is who he says he is then why build a defense? The truth will be revealed eventually. His continuous defense against the 'Q Pharisees ' displays a lack of confidence imo. I don't trust people who spend a lot of time trying to project a certain image. Genuine people who are true to who they say they are don't need to constantly build themselves up. They just ARE. Your trueness radiates from your beingness. Your core

Also, I'm waiting for him to offer some staggering intel that no one else has access to. Something to capture my attention/imagination. So far, he's a big yawn. He doesn't seem passionate about being a teacher or sharing info that will help wake the world up. He seems more caught up in trying to prove himself. Again, if he's really Q then what does he have to prove?

Staying open minded but he's not above critique

BTW I'm not a 'Q Pharisee ' . Qs made some drops that don't vibe with me. DJT has said/done things that don't vibe with me. That's why I try to remain neutral and rely only on my own intuition for guidance
edit on 25-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I think the Christian God had an idea, in his mind's eye, of what he wanted us to look like and made us in that image.

I'm a deist, so I look at that "superior" entity less as the Christian God and more as something else.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Quadrivium
Spoken/written word = analog
Telepathy = quantum

@southerngift lol that meme is great 👍

Troy, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for posting it. 👍

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: dashen

You know the guy who led the charge that captured the Bridge at Remagen was a German-American?

Achtung!

Cheers

Chester (von) Nimitz did pretty well for himself, too.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Same here. Bits and pieces should be discussed, imo, but being careful about letting it take over. The Quantum Internet video was super interesting, however, and I really believe nothing can stop what is coming. Staying alert, open minded, and using your own powers of discernment are all part of this operation.

Westworld's current episodes require deep focus. Grasping the Big Picture is fascinating, but grabbing the details will require multiple viewings....for me, anyway. (In my next life, I want to come back with more tech savvy, LOL!)

edit on 25-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

What you're saying makes sense.

I think he is shining a light on what has developed over the last 2-1/2 years. Some people are following the "stars" (double meaning here), those that have made a name for themselves and amassed a big following because of Q.

Some of those Q-pharisees, as he calls them, are like the merchants outside the door of the temple. I'm not their judge, but I understand what he's saying. There are some that have developed this GA into their livelihood and have become invested in it.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe sometime Cranky can tell us why shiny metals are considered so very special by the controllers. Seems kinda arbitrary (although pretty much everything about money and what's worth what lends that impression).

Cheers

Always willing to toss in a thought or two Cavv,

There is one story that an interloper race needed gold dust to save their planet from radiation, chemtrailing it to reflect the rays, and came to mine it using the locals as slaves. Unlikely the full reason if at all.

Gold has qualities other metals do not, but we humans don't have the capacity to really use it the way others could, say in Atlantis Era or Lumeria Era, which were Earth realm civilizations which vibrationally fell. Maybe due to misuse of gold? LOL

So the most likely explanation is blend of several stories. It was valued in the past for off world trading, it was valued with our experience on Earth from civilizations now out of sync, and it isn't common so folks who had access to it could proclaim value as they had it - snake oil really.

I'd say its really a sort of hand-me-down value. We accept it as a stable value just because our lineage supports varying versions of it having practical value for others.

The current Controller class exploit this because hoards of it are hard to verify, heavy, so it is kind of a mystery to people. It is in our collective to value it. Rather then ourselves. Of course the Controllers themselves have little use for it, they Trade Humans.

Given the whole "gold standard" stuff we'd be hard pressed not to use it to break the FIAT chain, as too many people align with it. Zero folks are going with sea shell standard and now that the oil standard has been nuked we need something folks accept, not something new. Hell, printer ink is more "valuable" then gold per ounce.

Fun Fact: Most earth gold is surface gold. Likely to have arrived after Tiamat (not IAMTAT) blew up. It being a "water" planet - similar to earth, is likely the origins of the flood story as well (at least in part).

Worth noting. We tend to desire a singular answer to everything, but for most things there is no one answer that fits. At this point, with so many versions of our reality merging into one is hard to pin things down.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

What you're saying makes sense.

I think he is shining a light on what has developed over the last 2-1/2 years. Some people are following the "stars" (double meaning here), those that have made a name for themselves and amassed a big following because of Q.

Some of those Q-pharisees, as he calls them, are like the merchants outside the door of the temple. I'm not their judge, but I understand what he's saying. There are some that have developed this GA into their livelihood and have become invested in it.

That makes sense. I'm just going to sit over here in the corner and watch as it all plays out

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Part spectator, part participant....

The key is knowing when to shut up and watch, and when to speak up and share.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
"You'll be surprised to find who Q is..."

Resistance is futile.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
17-Year Cicadas Set to Emerge This Year in Virginia, West Virginia, & North Carolina

Many residents in Virginia, West Virginia and a handful of communities in North Carolina should prepare themselves for what may amount to hundreds of millions of cicadas this year. Scientists say Brood IX of the 17-year periodical cicadas of eastern North America are set to emerge from the earth this spring.

The sounds of a “chorus”—a group of males—can be deafening and reach 100 dB. In addition to their “calling” or “congregating” song, males produce a distinctive courtship song when approaching an individual female.

Cicadas, for many, represent personal change, renewal, rebirth, and transformation.
Cicada Mania

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

One sky event could be Governor Cuomo allowing thousands of New Yorkers to flee the state, potentially spreading coronavirus all over the country.

In spite of the huge number of infections in New York state, I don't believe Governor Cuomo has issued a shelter in place order, has he?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Austin is full of it.

Quantum computing is only made possible with quantum entanglement (two particles linked together at any distance). Quantum entanglement is only possible if the two particles were created at the same time, or with a new method where two particles are hit with two photons and then those photons are combined into a single wave and then measured (over simplified) which is very unreliable (see new method here).

So Austin's latest video about seeing through other human's eyes and controlling them is nonsense because there is only one copy of your body's particles made at birth, and also nobody is going to do brain surgery on you to hit your brain with photons to hopefully entangle them with the new unreliable method.

Even more ridiculous is the fact quantum entanglement between two particles decays very quickly over time as other photons and other forces interact with the particles. So new entangled particles would have to be created, and or constant brain surgeries needed.

Furthermore, Austin is expending so much energy dealing with people that don't believe him. All he has to do is post a simple message as Q on 8 that confirms him without the need for coincidences that are discovered by Q researchers after the fact. His reasoning for not posting on 8 is to get people to dig deeper, which is a ridiculous waste of everyone's time, it doesn't make sense. Its a cop-out.

Austin also never got the memo. Q is not about any one single person. Q isn't anonymous just because of any legal reasons, he's anonymous because he doesn't want credit. Austin is trying to take credit.

Revolutionaries wait
For my head on a silver plate
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh, who would ever want to be king?

edit on 25-3-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Presidential access to emergency notification system now comes into play...

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join