It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's the 24th tweet Trump used "LameStream Media" and the first for 2020. Not sure if any connection.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I highly suggest everyone read House Bill H.R.5717 that they're trying to push through during all of this.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The 'Two Witnesses' of the Book of Revelations pops into my head.

Could they be JFK Jr and Princess Diana?

Revelation 11:11

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
🤡😂
@NoahShachtman

NBC and CNN producers say they're through airing Trump's virus pressers. “We might take it from the top and then cut away after the first lie, and return when the lies stop.”
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I’ve been a relatively quiet observer since the very beginning of Q. ATS became my go to after everything else got shut down for awhile and I just got comfortable staying here.

I’ve watched the early videos of Austin and was intrigued but, something didn’t sit right in my gut. I listened and watched with an open mind but, I just wasn’t feeling it. I’ve learned to trust my instincts thanks to hindsight and regret lol

I’m surprised so many Q folks are not more skeptical? Is it folks who haven’t been a part of the conspiracy community very long? Everything these days seem to baffle me but, this is odd.

Btw!!!! Not referring to any member on this site at all lol! Not at all actually- I’ve been working on my Twitter skills

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ikor1969

Good read on Natalie Wood, ikor!

She supposedly drowned at sea, so would be the "water nymph"... and could reveal a lot about Hollywood.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

@NoahShachtman

NBC and CNN producers say they're through airing Trump's virus pressers. “We might take it from the top and then cut away after the first lie, and return when the lies stop.”

Because of this.

a new Gallup poll, 49% approve of the job Trump is doing as president while 45% disapprove...

What accounts for Trump's rise? Simple: His response to the coronavirus crisis.
In the Gallup poll, 60% of Americans approve of the job Trump is doing in handling the crisis while 38% disapprove of how he has done. Six in 10 independents approve of how Trump has done on the coronavirus as do more than 1 in 4 (27%) of Democrats. In the Monmouth poll, 50% say Trump has done a good job with coronavirus while 45% said he has done a bad job.
The heightened approval for how Trump has managed this crisis -- particularly among independents and even Democrats -- is what is pushing up his overall approval numbers, which have been largely stagnant for years.

edit on 25-3-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I always like it when the media controls the message for me ... baa baaa

It figures, they would do this. They really hate it when Trump is pushing forward a positive spin on things to re-assure the American people.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Excellent! Biden should of kept his mouth shut. Ha, he's so done. It's over Joe, go home.

a reply to: RadioRobert

Perfect! The hypocrisy just never ends.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Trillium

One sky event could be Governor Cuomo allowing thousands of New Yorkers to flee the state, potentially spreading coronavirus all over the country.

In spite of the huge number of infections in New York state, I don't believe Governor Cuomo has issued a shelter in place order, has he?

Sorry a Sky Even will affect the world

not just NYC and a bit off Florida LOL

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Someone told him "We don't want a trial because it will expose too much"?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
I highly suggest everyone read House Bill H.R.5717 that they're trying to push through during all of this.

Never let a crisis go to waste. I’m sure most here will not be shocked.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ikor1969

Oh man I do have to respond to this. I used to drive a cab in Providence and I went to work at 4am and always parked at the same hotel facing East. This was late January or Early Feb. I have always been a sky watcher. For a couple of months Jupiter had been rising in the East just as big n bright and Glorious as Jupiter can be.

This one morning the same as 4 weeks prior I was watching Jupiter rise on a very cold crisp clear morning. Not a cloud in the sky. There was just a hint of the sun beginning to rise. I was sitting in my cab just watching and all the sudden Jupiter slid across my windshield a good foot and half then promptly Winked Out. It almost had that effect of the old Star Trek shows opener when Enterprise goes to warp speed and zips off.

My jaw dropped of course and there I am the only one to witness this, typical. Again NO clouds it could have hid behind and it never appeared back again either the whole time I sat there which was probably another half hour or so.

A foot and a half in ones Windshield is quite the distance in space to travel, but it did just that and poof the sky was blank slate where it once has a big bright shiny planet sitting there.

I actually posted about this on here back when it happened. Maybe 2012?

So yes, no doubt I believe what you saw!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Someone told him "We don't want a trial because it will expose too much"?

Possibly but he did just what he said in his manifesto. Did not want a trial and expects to be sentenced to 20-30 years and then free.

Helluva pre-programmed sacrifice.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be great if there was a clause in one of the emergency acts which allowed the US government to take over broadcasting on certain TV networks for specific briefings related to National Security?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Pic

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

: A woman named Tara Reade has accused Joe Biden of sexual assault. Her account is extremely graphic. Biden said previously that he’s never acted inappropriately.

Scott Presler

link
edit on 25-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wouldn't it be great if there was a clause in one of the emergency acts which allowed the US government to take over broadcasting on certain TV networks for specific briefings related to National Security?

6 insane things the President can do during a crisis

3. Take control of all media in the U.S.
Under the Communications Act of 1934, the President can establish the Office of Telecommunications Management, which oversees all media and telecommunications, regardless of advances in technology. President Kennedy did this through Executive Order 10995 in 1962.

Godspeed

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The news media was JFK's enemy also? Wow!

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join