It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

and you think he's a professor in quantum physics?

Did I say that?

You're argumentative, plus you have no reading comprehension, plus your hyperbolic reaction is suspect.

I'm not even sure he was trying to hide the photoshopped image. It could have been intentional like when I send a friend a pic of me photoshopped into some exotic scene pointing at a sign that says "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _".

Get it?

ETA: Also, since you took "expand your thinking" as an insult, I am going to assume you don't have a clue what I meant. It was no insult and 99.9% of those participating here know that. That's been said to me before, too, in discussions.

Not attempting to hijack your conversation, but those pictures were too doctored to not be intentional. They just weren't doctored very well. That's my perspective anyway, as someone who has been using photoshop for 15+ years (and I'm still not very good 😭)
edit on 3/25/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I don't think he was trying to make them appear 'not' photoshopped. I'm looking at it as if it were me pasting my image onto an exotic beach image and sending it to a friend, while I'm really slaving away at my desk behind a mound of paperwork. It wasn't meant to trick her into thinking I was actually on the beach.

The message is more important than the picture.

edit on 25-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

My friend,
You've read my reply in the wrong tone which lead to you thinking I am arguing. I don't understand your hyperbolic comment either, it must have also been another assumption on your part. Let me assure you I am calm and collective in my tone at all times, so please re-read with that in mind.

Did I say that?

You pointed to Austin's tweet of simplified quantum physics tutorials and likened them to a "teacher with a master's degree" that is "teaching students". So that is why I suggested you think he is some "professor" which is a teacher of the highest rank. Austin himself is also trying to suggest he knows everything about quantum physics when he clearly doesn't know anything beyond those YouTube videos.

I'm not even sure he was trying to hide the photoshopped image.

Well maybe you should expand your thinking and become sure.

Credibility comes first, without it everything he says in not credible. He is using those images, and other photoshopped images, to support his credibility. He is claiming that gaining visitor access to Luke Air Force Base gives him credibility. So if ALL of the photos he is using to support his access are photoshopped, that means he has no credibility.

Also, since you took "expand your thinking" as an insult, I am going to assume you don't have a clue what I meant. It was no insult and 99.9% of those participating here know that. That's been said to me before, too, in discussions.

Why do you think I took it as an insult? Because I said it back to you? It looks more like you took at as an insult.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Snake Plissken is better, far more entertaining than ANY daily news dosage.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
edit on Wed Mar 25 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: profanity in image

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Some observations on Flynn's new banner, posted by cranky:

1) Sunset? Or Dawn?

2) Evening yellow SMOG, or morning's HAZE?

3) Looks like a church Bell Tower at the centre of the pic... where a HAMMER would RING the Bell to chime in the new day at midnight?

4) Also looks an odd tower as it appears to have a large window in it near the top? Only tower I know like that is Big Ben in England... but then the scene looks like British countryside!

5) The window also makes the tower look like a devil's head! There appear to be 3 Spires to the right of the tower... do they symbolize the satanic church?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Did you all see Madana's performance at the 2019 Eurovision? Holy moly! She was projecting the Corona Virus at that time? In our face! Her 2019 album had a corona typewriter on it. Thank god for DJY and the plan
See the link here.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Dr. Fauci is super deep state. In 2017 just before trump was elected he said trump would be challenged by a surprised disease outbreak. Rubino breakdown.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

a reply to: imthegoat

I don't think he was trying to make them appear 'not' photoshopped. I'm looking at it as if it were me pasting my image onto an exotic beach image and sending it to a friend, while I'm really slaving away at my desk behind a mound of paperwork. It wasn't meant to trick her into thinking I was actually on the beach.

The message is more important than the picture.

In my limited expertise it does look like he was trying to make them look legit. That's what I meant by they were too doctored a simple crop and paste would show more abnormalities in the picture than what his do. He attempted to fix the lighting and other things on his crop.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Everything about that guy seems like a fraud. That, to me, is suspicious in itself.
edit on 3/25/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarity

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I'll just say this. Austin seems very knowledgeable when it comes to the Q drops.

He absolutely KNOWS that anons, especially the autists, would catch a bad photoshopped image. So, if he did it, it's for a reason and I would examine what that reason might be.

That's all I'm going to say on this one. No hard feelings.

Also, think 'White Squal' re: Cuban M Crisis/JFK.
Do comms only go to Anons?
Bigger than you can imagine.
Expand you're thinking.
Q

Q3737

(Bolding mine)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Can we agree to stop posting about the Austin shill? Pages are being wasted on this. Lots of good info out there and a few of you are just not getting it. NO OUTSIDE COMMS!!! DONT LEAD THE NEWBIES ASTRAY!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just stop

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Baldwin is insufferable. Joke of Trump not winning an Emmy doesn’t even make sense...

It’s like he wants us all to bow to him... of which the average person in the Ellen crowd probably did...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

QoS,

From your quote:

“Did you know the pen
Is stronger than di knife?
They can kill you once
But they can’t kill you twice”

This is talking about Princess DIANA and implies that she is NOT dead?

Worth noting, from mythology, that DIANA:

is a goddess in Roman and Hellenistic religion, primarily considered a patroness of the countryside, hunters, crossroads, and the Moon.

Diana made up a triad with two other Roman deities: Egeria the water nymph, her servant and assistant midwife; and Virbius, the woodland god.

This might explain why Charles has gone into hiding with mild "coronavirus"... is Diana about to be revealed as alive?

Could THREE people be about to "rise from the dead", possibly at Easter Sunday?

DIANA = HUNTER... "The Hunter becomes the hunted",

JFK Jr = the WOODLAND GOD... killed by Timberwolf,

??? = WATER NYMPH... WATCH THE WATER!

edit on 25-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
Just stop

Pardon?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Austin is meant to divide the Q movement. You cant see this? Stop enabling that discussion. You are not helping. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So far today, 30 tweets from POTUS!

The first was at 05:14:23...

“President Trump’s decision to very early on restrict travel from China saved tens of thousands of lives.” @LouDobbs
@FoxBusiness

Timestamp of 05:14:23 links to Q post:

Q514

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 509e3e No.32189 📁
Jan 8 2018 23:33:55 (EST)
/greatawakening/
Q

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I'll just say this. Austin seems very knowledgeable when it comes to the Q drops.

He absolutely KNOWS that anons, especially the autists, would catch a bad photoshopped image. So, if he did it, it's for a reason and I would examine what that reason might be.

That's all I'm going to say on this one. No hard feelings.

Also, think 'White Squal' re: Cuban M Crisis/JFK.
Do comms only go to Anons?
Bigger than you can imagine.
Expand you're thinking.
Q

Q3737
(Bolding mine)

Should be "Expand YOUR thinking." Why "Expand you're (sic) thinking" Is there a needed "e" somewhere? Should it be interpreted as "Exp and you are thinking" ?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Hmmm....I think you caught another misspelling:

An added apostrophe and an added 'e'.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Natalie Wood? Nothing would surprise me now. I saw a star appear and disappear in the cloudless blue sky an hour ago.

On a side note, I wonder if the sky event has to do with the asteroid at the last superbowl? a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join