It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Sounds like what happened in the show “Mr. Robot”. They should just go ahead and call it “E-Coin” and be done with it.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Plus, every Country's trajectory has been like that. High initial rate that trends down as more testing is done. It makes the initial rate look far higher than it is in reality if there were more testing.

You would expect the initial sickest people to be hospitalized, then some of them die fairly quickly. Making that rate look horrible.

For each case that requires hospitalization, there are many more who have it, just not officially tested or diagnosed. Add on top of that people who have already recovered from their bout with the Wuhan Virus.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25048836]PokeyJoe[/pos

Please, Please, Take a look / listen to the above....Full Qualified Medical Expert who does not give false info...He explains and shows Facts.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Learning about #Andrenochrome makes angry. Learning about #Qanon makes me happy. #TheGreatAwakening will also bring confusement and sadness. I can feel it. Hold those close

Twitter

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

"It's Selling Like Toilet Paper": If You Haven't Bought Physical Gold Yet, It's Probably Too Late

zerohedge

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: onehuman

I think “GHOST DIV” means GHOST Division. Maybe a secret division of the special forces or some other clandestine service?

Might have been picked up from Clancy's 2001 novel. BTW, one of the patches that CT's comment displays is specifically called out as a fictional unit ... by Wikipedia
so take that for it may or may not be worth.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So google is suppressing search results for q-related stuff.

Do a google search for "WRWY" (zero suggestions, top results clearly labeling it as false conspiracies)

And search for JFK Son Trump relations. Similar.

Then perform those searches on duckduckgo. Completely different results.

/RandomFact

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Thinking about Pelosi and Schumer causing delay in the passing of the Coronavirus bill:

1) We have seen Pelosi do this before - delaying the sending of Impeachment Articles to the Senate,

2) Why did she do it that time? Because she knew that once delivered the Acquittal of POTUS was inevitable? I.e. it was a firewall to delay the plan.

3) Is it the same with the Coronavirus funding bill? Does Nancy know that the plan cannot proceed until the Bill is passed? Has she set up a new firewall because of that?

4) If yes, then we need to understand WHY this Bill is so important to the plan (beyond keeping business/citizens ticking over)?

5) One query I had is whether the Stafford Act or other emergency powers allow POTUS to re-purpose that funding once the Bill is passed?

6) For example, would $4 Trillion buy a majority of shares in the Fed? Would that allow POTUS to effectively nationalise it?
edit on 24-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: onehuman

I think “GHOST DIV” means GHOST Division. Maybe a secret division of the special forces or some other clandestine service?

Might have been picked up from Clancy's 2001 novel. BTW, one of the patches that CT's comment displays is specifically called out as a fictional unit ... by Wikipedia
so take that for it may or may not be worth.

Cheers

Which one? I'll remove it.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Some feedback from the UK on unexpected side effects of the coronavirus lockdown:

BBC is reporting a number of business NO LONGER ACCEPTING CASH in payment!

Is someone trying to move us to a cashless society? Or just preparing us to move away from central bank promissary notes?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Justoneman

What i got out of that post was he is Baby Q and Q+ is currently calling all the shots including to DJT. Q+ gives way to Baby Q who becomes Q in the future.

Make the noises in my head stop before it explodes.

If he is Q, we are in deep trouble.

The posters of past Q threads who are no longer with us are rolling in their graves.

The fact that anyone believes this kid is Q from the future or has anything to do with Q in an imbecile.

Jesus H Crickets

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Some feedback from the UK on unexpected side effects of the coronavirus lockdown:

BBC is reporting a number of business NO LONGER ACCEPTING CASH in payment!

Is someone trying to move us to a cashless society? Or just preparing us to move away from central bank promissary notes?

Businesses are doing that here. Using your credit card means you don't have to pass cash between you and the employee who is taking payment.

Minimal contact or chance to exchange virus.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
We are moving through the 5 stages of grief (not necessarily in this order)
We always work our way through these emotions when we suffer loss:
Denial – The first stage of grief is Denial.
Anger – The second stage of grief is Anger.
Bargaining – The third stage of grief is Bargaining.
Depression – The fourth stage of grief is Depression.
Acceptance – The fifth stage of grief is Acceptance

We are holding a Reqiuem Mass for this system. We've been dependent on it for so long that we've forgotten how to survive without it. Many people are going through heavy withdrawls, it will be like kicking heroin or any other hard substance

The intuitive part of me believes all the excess hospital beds are being set up to assist everyone cope with the sudden changes. For those who are still deeply asleep, it will feel like the rug is being pulled out. They'll suffer from shock and will need medical assistance. It's already starting to feel surreal for me and I've prepared myself. But how can anyone be fully prepared to face the unknown? You must build your faith in God and in yourself

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This will be all of us in in 2037, when The Real Space Commander takes charge of the Past:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If Q was anything but a larp, where were all the virus predictions?

Yeah that's what I thought .

How can you people still fall for this?

a reply to: dashen

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Too bad the Left never got past stage 2 since 2016.....

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, worth keeping an eye on though, if you know that the cabal has initiated this virus then they have planned to remove the use of cash and therefore it is part of their agenda?

In the UK, over the last few years, we have introduced plastic cash notes which can be put in the washing machine. This is making me wonder why that move was made.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

How can u definitely predict a pandemic?..... you can expect or assume one would happen but impossible to give drops of covid-19 as it took so many by surprise.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Putin visits Russia's CV sick -

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

The question is, with everything that is going on around you, how is it that you're still falling for it

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join