It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Stop this cult madness! Your POTUS is a controlled Zionist puppet. He's a real estate mafia mogul/reality television actor with over 300 television PROGRAM appearances for 30 years prior to his candidacy.

Look at his relationship with Roy Cohn, a very evil man!
LINK
Look at his relationship with Epstein!
Stop herding people into a psy-op that turns them into blind followers of a man who is currently allowing the tyranny we're seeing before us! Stop thinking "patriot" means adoration of a leader no matter what.

Even IF/WHEN we stop this "shelter in place" totalitarian agenda taking place, we, as citizens of the U.S./world have let them DO this. We've let them shut down state after state, ordering people to stay in their homes and not gather.
Wake up to how insane this all is! It will never be the same. And the next time is going to be so much worse and so much sooner.

We've already crossed the line in saving America. It's gone. Wake up and save yourselves and your loved ones.
Do the research.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
just Wow and your FF avatar, did you pick that up ?

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Someone somewhere else pointed out that if this CoV-FeFe theory is correct, Trump has simply outsmarted his enemy.

CoV-FeFe, take out the vowels...."FF"

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Oregon has 186 Active Corona Virus cases, with 6 deaths since February.

www.worldometers.info...

These states must get a big $$$ bonus from Uncle Sam when they lock-down. If the President really does have broad new powers, he should exclude states with relatively low numbers of infected citizens from milking U.S. taxpayers.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Someone somewhere else pointed out that if this CoV-FeFe theory is correct, Trump has simply outsmarted his enemy.

CoV-FeFe, take out the vowels...."FF"

“CV FF”. I fully believe this to be the case. Maybe not the initial event in China (to squash HK protests) but hijacked by someone as a FF. It’s a nasty bug but as a serial killer... only taking down elderly sick people... it’s a suicide bomber choosing hospice facilities as soft targets.

CVFF - Corona Virus False Flag. That makes as much sense as any.

Knowing the future is what gives President Trump so much confidence, and being able to have fun, when everyone else is worried about life ending as we know it. Donald Trump knows that it is not ending... but instead, is about to become much better than it has been in America....EVER.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I don't think so.

First, we were told on Twitter that Kuester was in a secret cabal location in Austria. The words "FRESH PRODUCE" painted on the wall behind him made that assertion likely to be false.

Second, it is a military food store and Easter is coming soon. Thus the white rabbit. Red and blue "pills" (or maybe chocolates wrapped in those colors) ... umm, thinking military here ... the RED, WHITE, and BLUE!

Kind of doubt the military food stores are cabal centers of activity.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE ID 25RSH200323003D - Usual decodes on Q3898 - I won't include post text or the decodes wont fit in post!

Q19 Dem's Control Black Pop (Continued)
Q27 Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.
Q59 How did SA welcome POTUS during his trip? Why was this historic and not covered by MSM? How did SA welcome BO during his trip? How did SA welcome HRC during her trip?
Q67 Where is John Podesta? Where is Tony Podesta? Did one or both escape the country and was let out?
WHERE IS BO? WHERE WAS BO YESTERDAY? What is the difference between commercial and private re: security clearance for departure?

Q68 Harvard University Alumni Assoc
Q1717 Congressman Swaps Rosenstein Impeachment for Contempt Charges
Q1848 IRON EAGLE.
Q2348 Russia’s Most Advanced (And Stealthly) Nuclear Submarine Ever Just Went to Sea
Q3005 Obama Authorized the Targeting
Q3048 Facebook, Instagram Go down Around the World in an Apparent Outage (After Q's Lifelog/FB Drops)
Q3548 Placeholder: Exculpatory Evidence DECLAS

Chess Move Method linked posts:

Q3338 Follow the Watch: When Will Public Discover That Senator Ted Cruz Was Also Spied On?
Q3470 Sen. Cruz (R) Calls on DOJ/FBI to Investigate Antifa under RICO Act
Q3516 Redrop: The Suspicious Death of Loretta Fuddy, the One Who Verified Obama's Birth Certificate
Q3520 Google Redefining the Word "Patriot"
Q3625 Senate, DHS and Government Affairs Committee Investigating Obama Admin, Burisma & Ukraine
Q3627 Future trip(c) re_verify: Notebook Pen Watch Desk —————— Anon interaction coming soon.
Q3784 DECLAS CoC: POTUS > Barr > Durham [[F] classified intel provided [FVEY - Non FVEY] as needed] Does Durham want to hold [freeze] 'public' declas due to criminal nature of the probe(s)? Think GJ material. Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing. Slow drip > Flood
Q3785 "What storm, Mr. President?" "You'll see!" - POTUS
Q3786 Brexit Approved: UK Will Leave the EU
Q3896 The CHINA Virus
Q3897 D's Adding No Voter ID and Anonymous 'Ballot Harvesting' to Corona Virus Bill

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200323004D

For cranky who loves "52"s...

On Mar 23rd, yesterday, there were:

52 tweets,
3 Q Posts,
=
55 in total = EYES ON

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 3 Q posts, 52 POTUS tweets added and decodes updated:

Q V17.11 20200323 to 3898 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.10 20200323 from QPost 3601 to 3898

Need some zeds now!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: imthegoat

Oregon has 186 Active Corona Virus cases, with 6 deaths since February.

www.worldometers.info...

These states must get a big $$$ bonus from Uncle Sam when they lock-down. If the President really does have broad new powers, he should exclude states with relatively low numbers of infected citizens from milking U.S. taxpayers.

Yep, withhold funds from states with lower populations because the numbers aren't as high as larger metropolitan areas -- sounds like a good plan. 🙄

The rest of us don't matter I suppose. Eff 'em all compadre.

ETA:

But the goal of improving the health of more low-income people has a drawback in the age of COVID-19. The state has only 1.6 beds per 1,000 residents, according to Kaiser Family Foundation.

That’s the lowest ratio in the country.

By next month, Oregon might not have enough capacity to treat the expected numbers of coronavirus patients, Dr. Renee Edwards, vice president and chief medical officer at Oregon Health & Science University, said at a news conference Monday.

source

Hence why they had to build a 250 emergency center at the state fairgrounds.
edit on 3/24/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Had to LOL at "Do the research"!

Our research since Q started has been confirmed by thousands and convinced millions... it has been cited in court cases ... vs. 1 link?

You'll need a better case than that.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
It is always the same.

When they want to put people down they call preppers 'idiots'. They laugh at them and apply liberal doses of sarcasm and ridicule.

Now however, preppers = hoarders!

How dare they hoard!

They have more than they need = they should share!

Sick and tired of dealing with idiots.

P

I don't view preppers as hoarders. They build up their supply over a period of time. It's a lifestyle.

Hoarders are those who selfishly buy huge amounts of stuff for themselves after a crisis has begun, depriving other people in need access to those supplies.

Big difference.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Care, re your reference to virus = DNA alteration, on BBC TV today they showed an Italian scientist in charge of their "cure" which he said was the injecting of DNA into people's muscles to cause something else to happen that kills the virus?

All a bit weird but my first reaction was "What, you want to inject DNA into me?"

Rel, vaccines have DNA in them, weakened forms of what they're designed to treat.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The key that opens all doors.
The 'Start'.
Q

Just thinking out loud...Is there something called a Start Key?

Got me thinking about Apple's logo and the Garden in Genesis.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

This one blew my mind. I think they've hacked the simulation!
His name is Kuester. Pronounced "Q-ster". He says it at the beginning of the FB video. I wonder if his friends call him Q for short?

Also, the rabbit (with the blue and red pills) bares a striking resemblance to the adrenochrome molecular structure. Crazy stuff

I think they hacked it in 2008, which is why Obama was elected.

We were shot into an alternate timeline.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Remember, the stimulus is to get the economy moving, like Metamucil.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I understand that now but this scientist was specifically talking INJECTING DNA - doesn't that allow for supplies to be more easily tainted with some black hat concoction?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, if we look at "START" as an ACRONYM key then there are some interesting options:

Simple Triage and Rapid Treatment

Scientific and Technical Analysis and Response Team (US FEMA)

Steroid Treatment as Regular Therapy in Early Asthma

Selection of Thymidine Analog Regimen Therapy

Solutions To Avoid Red Tide, Inc.

Spacecraft Technology and Advanced Re-Entry Test(ing)

Security through Advanced Research & Technology

STIC Tracking and Reporting Tool (Sprint)

and of course...

Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Please. I'll beg. I'm pleading with you to just stop. If people wake up to this being the psy-op it is, realize that Trump is not on the side of the American people and learn about the NWO agenda that's taking place before your eyes, so many lives can be saved. We might have enough numbers to do something with. Trump is part of the problem!

* I am not aligned with any party although I did support the LIbertarian party until I realized what a lie voting is.
There is no "leader" that isn't compromised. The evidence of this is happening all around us right now. They're shutting down entire states! There is no Red vs. Blue. There is no Rep vs. Dem They're all one party and it's not one you want to attend. Voting exists to make you think you're making a difference and have a choice. It also acts as a poll for the masters you bow to to decide which way to best manipulate the public for the next 4 years.

We do not have a president. We haven't had a president since JFK and he wasn't intended to be the president he was. We haven't even had the option for a president that wasn't one of them.
The country has been controlled for a very long time.

Please. Please re-think this. Think about it from the early perspective to what it is now.
When Q-anon first came out, I thought "What is this?! How exciting!" and 3 days later, it was obvious to me what this was. False hope that people want someone to believe in. I get that. I really do. Who doesn't want a leader that will make things better?

Is this better? Is it better now with millions unemployed? Is it better now with state after state being shut down and people ordered to stay in their homes where they can hear the MSM propaganda 24/7 and not gather together? Is it patriotic to have our Constitution torn apart like this?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Well,duh.
Is this ur first apocalypse bröther?

got us wit the ol pied piper strategy

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

edit on 24-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join