It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, worth keeping an eye on though, if you know that the cabal has initiated this virus then they have planned to remove the use of cash and therefore it is part of their agenda?

In the UK, over the last few years, we have introduced plastic cash notes which can be put in the washing machine. This is making me wonder why that move was made.

I thought it was because banknotes usually have someone else's c*c**ne on them.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Watson Labs Makes:

WATSON 698 200 (Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate 200 mg) Pill with imprint WATSON 698 200 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate 200 mg. It is supplied by Actavis Pharma, Inc..

Hydroxychloroquine is used in the treatment of lyme disease, arthritis; dermatomyositis; malaria; malaria prevention; rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug classes antimalarial quinolines, antirheumatics.

FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).

Watson Labs Located at: 311 Bonnie Cir, CORONA, CA 92880

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: onehuman

I think “GHOST DIV” means GHOST Division. Maybe a secret division of the special forces or some other clandestine service?

Might have been picked up from Clancy's 2001 novel. BTW, one of the patches that CT's comment displays is specifically called out as a fictional unit ... by Wikipedia
so take that for it may or may not be worth.

Cheers

Which one? I'll remove it.

D Company, 1st Battalion, 5th Special Forces

However: You know how it is with Wikipedia. Sometimes they're okay, sometimes they're not. This purports to show the structure (no "D" Company), but I have no idea how current it is.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Justi ce Department responds to 'confusion' about 'emergency powers' request during coronavirus outbreak

“There has been some confusion re: reports about DOJ asking Congress for certain ‘emergency powers.’ This was triggered by Congress asking DOJ for suggested proposals necessary to ensure that federal courts would be able to administer fair and impartial justice during the pandemic,” the lengthy statement tweeted by Kupec said.

The report on the draft legislative text by Politico said, “The Justice Department has quietly asked Congress for the ability to ask chief judges to detain people indefinitely without trial during emergencies — part of a push for new powers that comes as the novel coronavirus spreads throughout the United States.”

Because of pandemic-related measures, courts are closing and grand juries are not meeting. ... That means prosecutors may not be able to indict criminals before a statute of limitations expires, or that dangerous criminals who have been arrested may be released because of time limits.” The DOJ spokeswoman argued that “criminals should not be able to avoid justice because of a public health emergency.”

The "sky is falling" people, sadly they themselves do not know who they are, really need to take this time to self reflect a bit on how their lives went so far off the rails.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: onehuman

I think “GHOST DIV” means GHOST Division. Maybe a secret division of the special forces or some other clandestine service?

Might have been picked up from Clancy's 2001 novel. BTW, one of the patches that CT's comment displays is specifically called out as a fictional unit ... by Wikipedia
so take that for it may or may not be worth.

Cheers

Which one? I'll remove it.

D Company, 1st Battalion, 5th Special Forces

However: You know how it is with Wikipedia. Sometimes they're okay, sometimes they're not. This purports to show the structure (no "D" Company), but I have no idea how current it is.

Cheers!

Thanks, Cavv. Edited.👍

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The virus was a black hat op. We are transmuting that energy. Potus has removed the blockades that they had set up to keep themselves from facing the repercussions of their own actions. *We* (and the children) had been the sacrificial lambs that were offered up as substitutes in their place

All of the dark energy they have conjured has created a karmic debt that must be paid. That karmic wave of energy is cycling back to them and it has the powerful force of a cyclone. It's let loose on Earth and it's sucking up everything in its path. Don't allow yourself to be pulled into that vacuum of hell, stay anchored to your faith

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Darwin strikes again.

Two pinheads drank a fish tank chemical because it had a variant of chloroquine in it.

The husband died.

The wife survived and said you can't trust Trump to tell the truth.

Put a blindfold on it and make it stand against the wall.

I. Have. Had. It. With. Stupid.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

*Warning strong language and military badasses!
A war is going on behind the scenes and I appreciate all the WARRIORS worldwide putting in work and mentally preparing for the storm. Away from family/friends to protect our freedoms and bring dark to light.

Stay COLD o7

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Darwin strikes again.

Two pinheads drank a fish tank chemical because it had a variant of chloroquine in it.

The husband died.

Happened here in Arizona. The herd sometimes needs culling. Tide Pod Teens. Coy Food Boomers.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Will a Fast Found , Brand New reason for use, Mandatory Vaccine, Deliver the ID such Cashless society has in mind..??

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Darwin strikes again.

The husband died.

They're blaming Trump for the husband's death. Saying that him sitting on TV and and talking about hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine is promoting the use of unapproved medicine and all that fun stuff.

The stuff the guy used was chloroquine phosphate. Not sure how Trump is to blame for someone with an IQ of 80.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Darwin strikes again.

The husband died.

They're blaming Trump for the husband's death. Saying that him sitting on TV and and talking about hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine is promoting the use of unapproved medicine and all that fun stuff.

The stuff the guy used was chloroquine phosphate. Not sure how Trump is to blame for someone with an IQ of 80.

Sixty (60).

Fish tank chemical.

That's profound retardation.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

“These people are stupid” does not just apply to politicians and famous people. A large portion of the American public are profoundly stupid.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Still back on page 21, but this seemed significant. Around 12:15 eastern we lost all internet signal for about 5 minutes.

Verizon didn’t work.
Xfinity didn’t work

Shut the warehouse down, then everything magically popped up and worked again. Anyone else?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Bloomberg sued by aides for stiffing them on yearlong pay promise

The lawsuit by the three former workers in Georgia, Utah and Washington state, also filed in federal court in New York City, contends that the field organizers were fraudulently induced to accept jobs with the Bloomberg campaign based on the promise of guaranteed salaries through November. The ex-field staffers who filed the suit, Alexis Sklair, Nathaniel Brown, and Sterling Rettke, are represented by Peter Romer-Friedman of Gupta Wessler PLLC, and Ilann M. Maazel and David Berman of Emery Celli Brinckerhoff & Abady LLP.

Bloomberg on Friday purged all of those workers in six battleground states and guaranteed they would be paid only through the first week of April, with their benefits expiring at the end of that month. The first big round of layoffs across the rest of the country happened earlier this month, with their pay lasting through March 31.

Mini Mike still doing damage. Well played Mini Mike, Biden is their man. LOL>

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
None of this just happens. There were a chain of events that lead up to this.

Some background Info on China and Vaccines.

China enters the global vaccine market

A dark history

A major challenge for China’s vaccine industry is to overcome concerns about product safety. China has been plagued in recent years by scandals over drug and food safety. In 2007, the former head of the Chinese State Food and Drug Administration was sentenced to death and executed, after being found guilty of taking bribes and failing to ensure the safety of drugs and devices approved during his tenure.

Hello Mr. Gates

But what would it take for more Chinese vaccines to be marketed outside China? Prequalification is one factor, but can be challenging for manufacturers. The Chengdu Institute of Biological Products obtained WHO prequalification for its Japanese encephalitis vaccine after years of wide-ranging technical support from nongovernmental agency PATH, which is funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

And Hello Clinton’s

The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) has been working with Chinese suppliers to support their applications for WHO prequalification for several vaccine candidates for the last two years, says Joshua Chu, CHAI’s Director, Vaccines Markets.

These people are sick -Tainted
Hillary Clinton PERSONALLY Arranged For Chinese Vaccine Manufacturers to Avoid US Government Scrutiny…

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Still back on page 21, but this seemed significant. Around 12:15 eastern we lost all internet signal for about 5 minutes.

Verizon didn’t work.
Xfinity didn’t work

Shut the warehouse down, then everything magically popped up and worked again. Anyone else?

Your post has creeped me out.

Remember what happened in Washington around the time Kennedy was assassinated.

Power went out. Phones went dead.
edit on 3/24/2020 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AI KEYBOARD.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Trump Expresses Desire to ‘Have the Country Opened Up’ by Easter
March 24, 2020

“I’d love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter,” Trump said during a CCP virus town hall on Fox News on Tuesday.

“We have to get our country back to work. Our country wants to get back to work. The cure, it’s like this cure is worse than the problem. People, many people, in my opinion, more people are going to die if we allow this to continue.”

A recession or a depression could cause thousands of deaths, including suicides, the president asserted. If the country isn’t opened up soon, “it’s going to be very hard to get it restarted,” he said. “We can’t lose the advantage that we have,” Trump added.

Bold italics done by me. Sure seems like 4/10/20 is going to be a Good Friday to remember?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Saw a hit on the other side of the Pond around that time. Same thing, recovered after about four minutes.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
If Q was anything but a larp, where were all the virus predictions?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:47 AM

They will spread viruses so they can sell you the vaccine.

Close enough?

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join