It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
I am currently having issues posting on ATS from my PC. It fails every time. ISP is Frontier. I can only post from mobile phone on Verizon. Something is going on.

Couldn't post on ATS for about 30 mins. I could surf it, just couldn't post.

Can you imagine how Society would collapse of we are in lock down with NO Internet?

I fear that is the next step to all of this...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Some feedback from the UK on unexpected side effects of the coronavirus lockdown:

BBC is reporting a number of business NO LONGER ACCEPTING CASH in payment!

Is someone trying to move us to a cashless society? Or just preparing us to move away from central bank promissary notes?

That is a theory I was posting on back in Part 24. Going all digital which may be the reason they've been deploying 5G so rapidly around the world and Elon Musk's Starlink satellites to cover areas of the globe that can't be reached by 5G cell towers.

China has already done it/doing it which is why everyone was mandated to have a cell phone on Dec 1 2019, the same date Vaccines were made mandatory.

Digital currencies pricing is strong and we just need to get those brain computer interfaces functional and connected to 5G and the mandates for vaccines instituted and then we can collateralize humans and go all digital.πŸ™„

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
My dog has been acting VERY weird the past couple days. I think he knows nothing can stop what is coming.

NOTHING

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
My dog has been acting VERY weird the past couple days. I think he knows nothing can stop what is coming.

NOTHING

funny enough so has mine.

however i attribute it to all the kids being home all day long and anything out of the ordinary kind of makes him anxious.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I am currently having issues posting on ATS from my PC. It fails every time. ISP is Frontier. I can only post from mobile phone on Verizon. Something is going on.

I couldn't log onto ATS from my tablet, I had to do a factory reset

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The Wizard's First Rule

Each of the novels in the Sword of Truth series reveals a "Wizard's Rule"β€” a magical principle that allows Wizards to be savvy manipulators of the world around them. The novel reveals the Wizard's First Rule:

Read the passage at link. Sound familiar?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
RE: Corona deaths.

First, I'm not going to die from Corona but the attention thrown at it might kill me from shear boredom.

Important Note: No one dies "from" anything. People "die" when the choose to leave the planet, not by another means. While somewhat complicated here on Earth, the Truth remains: All death is an exercise in freewill.

That said, I'll play by the house rules on death to demonstrate why "oh oh no no these many people died" is TOTAL BS.

Merck introduced Vioxx as a pain pill - aspirin with a twist.

Merck said the product was 100 percent safe, effective and a brilliant achievement of science and sent scores of sales people to sell the product to others who would sell the product to others.

Merck HID the fact that it wasn't safe. They lied. Purposefully lied. They were sued. They lost.

Someone did the numbers at some point and IIRC said that some 100k given the drug in nursing homes or to the elderly in the US died from it (again, playing by house rules here).

So, nurses and doctors who had patients abruptly die on them filled out a form. On that form it said cause of death. I hasten to guess NONE said "vioxx" in the box.

Why? Because they were told by Merck is was safe. There is no reason for them to bother with correlating the entire health patterns in their elderly patients. When they found out it wasn't safe there wasn't a reason to back and correct those boxes.

Attributing death something is an effort personal deceit. The med community admits prescription errors kill 100k a year (house rules again) so how many Corona "deaths" were not Corona but prescription errors, yet attributed to Corona for obvious reasons?

This numbers game is a game. A game that has zero checks and balances and relies on nothing in the system that assures Truth. Hell, most of this is reporting of reporting from reports via a some marble floored building with a tunnel to the C_A.

Returning to the bigger and more important point. People leave earth when the choose to, the excuse left behind is irrelevant and used to manipulate. The truth of "oh, she left because it was time for her to leave" is Truth+Beauty, "she died from cancer" and is now a statistic that justifies forced vax isn't.

Cranky rant over.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Can you imagine how Society would collapse if we are in lock down with NO Internet?

Laughing here. That's what books are for. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: crankyoldman

I submitted a question.

I watched it.

They only took two civilian questions, both from Fakebook.

The rest of it was all Fox reporter questions.

Town. Hall. My. Ass.

exactly my thought and they asked basically the same question that reporters have been asking anyways. complete waste. not to mention they pre select the questions so there is really no difference between a reporter asking or john smith from the street
edit on 35331America/ChicagoTue, 24 Mar 2020 14:35:50 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I submitted a question.

I watched it.

Town. Hall. My. Ass.

exactly my thought and they asked basically the same question that reporters have been asking anyways. complete waste. not to mention they pre select the questions so there is really no difference between a reporter asking or john smith from the street

I asked why Trump hasn't condemned civilian hoarding.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Not to "explain it away," but have habits and routines changed in your house?

Thatll do it, pretty much every time.

Is anyone in your house anxious/nervous, even lowkey or people on TV?

That can do it too.

Might be sensing something, but usually us and our pets just feed each other these sorts of things.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

You shouldn't have to go to that extreme.
Clear out your browser cookies & cache. That often resolves the issue.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Can you imagine how Society would collapse if we are in lock down with NO Internet?

Laughing here. That's what books are for. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

What are these "Books" you speak of?

Think about the Children. Connectivity is like breathing to them. I've watch my kids go through withdrawal while camping.

It's not pretty.....

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I submitted a question.

I watched it.

Town. Hall. My. Ass.

I asked why Trump hasn't condemned civilian hoarding.

i would have liked some one to have asked the simplest commom sense question.

such as if this virus is so dangerous to shut down the world economy and spreads so rapidly then WTF did we and continue to send infected people back home to infect others?

doesnt add up.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The things that "dont add up" with all this, in pretty extreme ways mind you, could literally fill a book (whatever that is..)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I know. I know. Don't hate me, but I watched "his" new video and it addresses some interesting new changes coming. I won't link it here. The choice to watch it and listen will be yours.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

No worries. All is welcome far as I'm concerned.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Dow gains 2100 points....biggest gain ever!

www.foxbusiness.com...

edit on 24-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
That's because the house the Senate and the White House are very close to a deal on a 2.5 trillion dollar coronavirus rescue package.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

You shouldn't have to go to that extreme.
Clear out your browser cookies & cache. That often resolves the issue.

lol too late. I was going to do a factory reset, anyway. I've had this tablet for a really long time. I think it's time to get a new one

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join