It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Your hypothesis could be paralleled to a Financial Director trying to steal the companies money but their plan starts with making the finances available a la "open-book accounting" to the whole world...

Why would POTUS provide such a depth of information through Q that shows what people have been up to? ...and give us the tools to take that investigation any direction we want? We've learnt how to look into EVERYTHING, surely that would be an unacceptable risk?

If you believe in your case then lay out a network of who is working with POTUS and to what aim, or is he supposed to be working on his own to bring in an NWO?

We have proven a network of hundreds, if not thousands, for the current theory... with evidences of what they have already done!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Regarding the last drop, I found the last paragraph of the article to be quite interesting:

"Another important question yet to be resolved is when Spygate started. For example, George Papadopoulos was being targeted by foreign intelligence services like Australia, perhaps at Brennan’s behest, months before Donald Trump was the Republican nominee. This raises the question, were members of other then-still active Republican campaigns being targeted in this time frame as well? Was this part of a general push to begin weaving the Russian collusion story against any potential GOP 2016 nominee, and not just Trump? If the answer to that question is yes, then it will be clear that the entire enterprise was not an intelligence operation at all but a criminal political conspiracy of unprecedented scope and impact."

It seems to me that Chris Farrell over at Judicial Watch knows where this is headed.

Also, has anyone broken down the first drop from yesterday?(3896)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: gottaknow

Why would POTUS provide such a depth of information through Q that shows what people have been up to? ...and give us the tools to take that investigation any direction we want? We've learnt how to look into EVERYTHING, surely that would be an unacceptable risk?

What if potus was played and this was the deepstates way to get people to be calm and willing to give up their rights under the false guise of justice and a leader fighting for the people.

He has been hiring from inside the swamp and surely looking to them for guidance. Once they have full control they wont care to hide there crimes. Heck they would want it to be known as a demonstration of power and intimidation.

Trump was clearly played when he over ruled net neutrality principles by hiring the head of the fcc from within the swamp . By over ruling net neutrality principles he gave full control of free speech and opposing views from the MSM back to the deepstate via the big telecom companies like comcast.

Hopefully im wrong and Q is right with good intentions, but to many things arent adding up.
edit on 48331America/ChicagoTue, 24 Mar 2020 05:48:04 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I see Pelosi added a post office bailout to the stimulus bill.

No conscience, no empathy.

She thinks this is business as usual.

P O S .

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
you mean we HAD A GOOD reputation before

If we worry about what people think we will be like the people voting for Marxists. Afraid not to go along and thinking they might get something if they join them when history has proven what they got was tyranny and murdered citizens that the gov killed.

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: Trillium
ask and ye shall receive

LOL
It all over
gab.com
mwwe.com
Facepuke
8Kun

Pm me if you need link
ATS reputation taking a diver

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
What i got out of that post was he is Baby Q and Q+ is currently calling all the shots including to DJT. Q+ gives way to Baby Q who becomes Q in the future. To me it sounded like he is saying he is following orders in those earlier posts he made.
Therefore, Qbaby is not Q+. IMO of course.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

The other night, Austin Steinbart, aka Baby Q, dropped a video on his YouTube channel where, at the end of it, he provided a 'Q Proof' - meaning, a so-called "proof" that he is, indeed, what or whom we have collectively come to know as, 'Q'.

In that "proof", he makes reference to the bible verse in the New Testament book of Ephesians regarding putting on the "full armor of God".

Just a few hours later, after days of 'silence', Q decided to drop a link to a video he had posted previously in accord with a bible quotation referencing the very same bible verse in Ephesians Austin had alluded to as being a 'Q proof'.

Coincidence? It felt a little disconcerting to me but, I ignored it.

Now, in his most recent video, he again alludes to quantum computing technology being the means by which Q+ (Austin in the future) communicates with Q (or, ''Baby Q'; Austin now, in the present); and, provided what he believes to be an 'apt' analogy to explain this:

He asks his followers to compare Q+, Q and Anons in general to the persons of the christian holy trinity:

Q+ = Father; Austin in the future;

Q = (aka 'Baby Q') Son; Austin in the present; and,

Anons = Holy Spirit; followers.

Wierd.

Here are some options:

1. Austin is Q;
2. Q knows Austin, and they are working together;
3. Q has no knowledge of the 'infamous' Austin, and inadvertently posted something, the optics of which do nothing to squash Austin's outlandish claims; rather, Q's bible post and accompanying video seem to support them.
4. Austin is not Q;
5. It was all a big and very, very wierd coincidence that unintendedly empowered Austin's supporters, as well as Austin himself.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Some of you guys make this more complicated than it has to be.

As someone who can be a complete dick when necessary, I see Faux Q is a fake/phony.

How do I know this?

Real Q NEVER acts like a dick.

Faux Q can't help but be one.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

"Faux Q" sounds funny when quickly spoken ...

Cheers

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

"Faux Q" sounds funny when quickly spoken ...

Cheers

😁

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Post Office doin' more than post officing.

New Coronavirus Stimulus Bill In Congress Creates U.S. Digital Dollar

The Federal Reserve banks themselves would also make available a digital dollar wallet to any U.S. person eligible for the payments as well. Additionally, the U.S. Postal Service would aim to help unbanked individuals and/or those without proper ID to establish their identity be provided a digital dollar account, and would set up ATMs for customers to access their funds.

Conrol the means to buy and sell...

The rain starts stoppin' when the drops start stoppin', droppin'...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Don't remember who just said it, but this is the NWO.

We were heading away from it when this bug hit.

CV-FF.

I hope to hell this isn't a false flag. If it is, we little people have a lot to be really angry about.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I don't think so.

First, we were told on Twitter that Kuester was in a secret cabal location in Austria. The words "FRESH PRODUCE" painted on the wall behind him made that assertion likely to be false.

Second, it is a military food store and Easter is coming soon. Thus the white rabbit. Red and blue "pills" (or maybe chocolates wrapped in those colors) ... umm, thinking military here ... the RED, WHITE, and BLUE!

Kind of doubt the military food stores are cabal centers of activity.

Cheers

Apologies. I must not have communicated effectively.
I wasn't trying to say a post commissary was a "center of cabal activity." Instead, I was suggesting their was some coded comms in that video. I don't think it was a coincidence that he stopped in front of the white rabbit with a red and blue pill at the exact time he began updating on CoVid cases. But that's just my opinion. Feel free to disregard it.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
New article over at Fox News says CV isn't bioengineered.

WHUT?

We learned weeks ago that the Chinese inserted elements of HIV.

They think we're stupid. 🤬

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Good morning everyone 🌞
Still catching up with the thread and although I haven't seen the Kuester video yet, your post made something jump out at me:

Kuester (tongue in cheek play on Qster)
White Rabbit with red egg in one paw, blue egg in other paw (adrenochrome)
fresh produce sign ( indicating fresh supply)

Could it be a message that they've procured a fresh supply for the cabal?

could be something, could be nothing...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Well, PFS, IMO there are still coincidences in this world.

I've been in said food stores. They have a rotating array of displays for all the holidays. And red, white, and blue-themed items are common fare ... because U.S. military. Seriously doubt some guy working the military food store ops is engaging in coded communications. And the background of this video, introduced as it were as being from a cabal location in Austria (not by you, but as part of the tweet about it) ... someone is having a laugh somewhere.

Because of that, I see this one as distraction or goofy humor. Your mileage may vary.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Can someone please repost the link for the Kuester vid?

Thanks in advance. 🙂

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
you mean we HAD A GOOD reputation before

If we worry about what people think we will be like the people voting for Marxists. Afraid not to go along and thinking they might get something if they join them when history has proven what they got was tyranny and murdered citizens that the gov killed.

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: Trillium
ask and ye shall receive

LOL
It all over
gab.com
mwwe.com
Facepuke
8Kun

Pm me if you need link
ATS reputation taking a diver

Nice try but no cigar for you

ATS reputation is taking a dive

Not the Q thread it actually helping us more

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Can someone please repost the link for the Kuester vid?

Thanks in advance. 🙂

www.facebook.com...
The video is about 3 minutes in length, iirc. The material in question is about half way into the video. When the guy "Kuester" stops walking around to give updates on CoVid cases. He's standing in front of a rabbit holding a red and blue pill.

Further, I doubt this Colonel actually works at the commissary. I think he went there to make a vlog to reassure soldiers on base that they aren't running out of food. Just a guess, but just because he is inside the commissary, I don't think that means he actually runs the commissary. Would a Colonel be sending out coded comms? Dunno. Our own 0311 sends out coded comms right here.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

vid

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

No, he doesn't run the commissary. He is the Garrison Commander of U.S. Army BeNeLux. In fact his career can be read about here.

Didn't see anything about being detailed to the cabal in that blurb

Cheers

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join