It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Someone somewhere else pointed out that if this CoV-FeFe theory is correct, Trump has simply outsmarted his enemy.

CoV-FeFe, take out the vowels...."FF"

“CV FF”. I fully believe this to be the case. Maybe not the initial event in China (to squash HK protests) but hijacked by someone as a FF. It’s a nasty bug but as a serial killer... only taking down elderly sick people... it’s a suicide bomber choosing hospice facilities as soft targets.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

a reply to: 0311Warrior

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Check that coronavirus Bill. Nancy probably slipped in a “pedo rehab” funding.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

PSMM, the POST DELTA for Q3898 from Q3897 is:

17:17
=
Q:Q

link   
I don't know why some Q followers say they want to "Red Pill" average people, then spout off a sentence like this:

"1600 LDS missionaries just returned back to SLC"

Source: twitter.com...

Does anyone know what Ms. Star is announcing?

link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Speaking of SoCal ... Anyone see Schiff lately?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I don't know why some Q followers say they want to "Red Pill" average people, then spout off a sentence like this:

Sounds like she's saying 1,600 Latter Day Saints Missionaries returned to ? Some place in Peru I presume.

Correction. She's saying that 1,600 Latter Day Saints had just returned to Salt Lake City from Peru.
edit on 23-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: 0311Warrior

OBSIDIAN= propranolol?

I just realized in the Game of Thrones stories (A Song of Ice and Fire), obsidian is called "Dragonglass" used for killing white walkers.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0cbc83 No.8538300
Mar 23 2020 18:48:53 (EST) NEW
dailycaller.com...
The key that opens all doors.
The 'Start'.
Q

qanon.pub...

UPDATE: 3/23/2020.

For those wondering if U.S. Attorney John Durham's secretive review of the origins and conduct of the Trump-Russia investigation will be delayed by the growing coronavirus outbreak in the United States, a new report offered a clue.

Attorney General William Barr told the Wall Street Journal in an interview published Monday that Durham, the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut, was in Washington, D.C., last week working on the high-profile inquiry with staffers.

“There’s some discombobulation, but part of what we’re trying to do is keep up the mission,” Barr said of the Justice Department’s commitment to proceed with criminal investigations, prioritize coronavirus-related fraud prosecutions, keep the justice system functioning amid court closures and trial suspensions, and pursue other Trump administration priorities during a deadly outbreak.

Rep. Jim Jordan, an Ohio Republican, also said this month that Durham’s inquiry is "due to be completed sometime this summer."
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Thank-you! Could be related to the lady our forces rescued from Peru recently. I guess that country is becoming more dangerous for some reason.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Care, re your reference to virus = DNA alteration, on BBC TV today they showed an Italian scientist in charge of their "cure" which he said was the injecting of DNA into people's muscles to cause something else to happen that kills the virus?

All a bit weird but my first reaction was "What, you want to inject DNA into me?"

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Idris Elba interview with Oprah. He thinks the media are "scaremongering".

www.thedailybeast.com/idris-elba-opens-up-to-oprah-winfrey-about-his-coronavirus-diagnosis-accuses-media-of-scaremongering

www.thedailybeast.com...

Oddly, he doesn't have any symptoms either....

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here is a video folks may find interesting. Colonel type guy with the US Army giving a vlog tour of a commissary. Short video and about halfway through he stops to give an update on CoVid cases while standing in front of a large, white rabbit. The rabbit has one blue egg in one hand and one red egg in the other.

www.facebook.com...

I don't remember if the adrenochrome molecule info was shared here or not. But it also resembles a white rabbit holding a blue and red pill when turned on it's side. And the stuff is manufactured in Wuhan, China.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Care, re your reference to virus = DNA alteration, on BBC TV today they showed an Italian scientist in charge of their "cure" which he said was the injecting of DNA into people's muscles to cause something else to happen that kills the virus?

All a bit weird but my first reaction was "What, you want to inject DNA into me?"

Vax all have DNA from aborted children, so do a lot of meds. This whole "this is being done..." stuff is stupid to me.

Hell, super high doses of Ascorbic Acid cure a ton of stuff and is cheap and proven but NOT patented. Lipisomal C is fantastic (great thread on ATS about it). Instead they always promote some impractical patented treatment during these events.

I saw something recent, 30k treatment for post postpartum, when Germans use St. John's Wort and a few other herbs for about $1.50.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

If Idris Elba is in the United Kingdom still, he's one of the lucky ones. The U.K.'s Covid-19 death/mortality rate keeps climbing.

The U.K. death rate is now up to a staggering 5.3%, amongst those who contract the virus. Of those who end up in a U.K. hospital, 71% never come home again.

This is so sad!: www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I got mine. T-shirt sales are booming.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: carewemust

Sounds like she's saying 1,600 Latter Day Saints Missionaries returned to ? Some place in Peru I presume.

Correction. She's saying that 1,600 Latter Day Saints had just returned to Salt Lake City from Peru.

Theyre not doing the whole social distancing thing. Large crowd gathered together to greet those coming back.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
LOL..no thanks. If I come down with it, I'll take the "cure" that Sean Hannity is promoting. 335 people received it and 335 people were cured in 24 hours. Long name, which I can't recall off the top of my head.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The key that opens all doors.
The 'Start'.
Q

Just thinking out loud...Is there something called a Start Key?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

This one blew my mind. I think they've hacked the simulation!
His name is Kuester. Pronounced "Q-ster". He says it at the beginning of the FB video. I wonder if his friends call him Q for short?

Also, the rabbit (with the blue and red pills) bares a striking resemblance to the adrenochrome molecular structure. Crazy stuff

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join