It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Why do you suppose Q is dark?

He also has no idea what's going on? He doesn't have anything to add? Maybe he got sick and is on a ventilator? He's still shopping looking for toilet paper?

The possibilities are endless!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Saw this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks pretty big

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I've only seen the one. No idea what to make of it.

But I've seen the screenshot of the one about the kid someone posted a link to.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Again from memory, they were stopped on way to Russia, in Canada yes, but something allowed the ball to keep rolling n they sailed off to debauchery, i remember feeling the excuse given in Doco felt incorrect and a bigger picture was in play ( pay offs, bribes, blackmail etc ), Masons were directly pointed to time and again throughout doco.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

...Masons well involved....

In his memoirs, Alexander Kerensky [allegedly a Mason but, not 'recognized' by UGLE - Edited, C.M.], one of the key players in the events of 1917, dismissed statements to the effect that “the fall of the monarchy and the establishment of the Provisional Government [had anything to do] with the Lodges.” Kerensky claimed such allegations were absurd.
~ Who's to Blame for the 1917 Russian Revolution?

Granted, a denial isn't proof of innocence. However, nor is it proof of guilt.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wow!

Did you know Dr. Fauci received a Jesuit education at Holy Cross College?

Is he a 'deep state operative' working for the 'Black Pope', and against Trump and humanity?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Perhaps he's out sick building a ventilator out of toilet paper?

Or...........

Yknow,.,.
Silence is Golden

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
23 Mind Control US Patents 1956 - 2003:

Note the image at 0:31-33.
There's also a 30 second Propaganda clip at the end to enhance wake up.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Justoneman

Bookmark all my posts if you want. If you go back to the very first time dude was brought up in this thread I was the very first response to the query. The very next post. I said it then and I say it now that the dude is a fraud.

Bookmark whatever you want. It makes zero difference to me.

Come on please, I beg you to help us all out and give an example of something you can point to that will show he is a shill please, that is all i ask. You are not Silly ol me and have one right?

I recall you stated anecdotes but just gut feelings. I need data. By now you know I am a data person and I like to study the data. Your feelings have no data attached and it would make this easier if it did. That is that state of this situation. I should read on ahead since I laid this out for us to build upon ( a list of pros and cons).

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
A Team Is Only As Strong As The Weakest Link...

This is why I cannot have my favorite butter?

We haven't even reached the DECLAS on Floor 10, Clone reveal on Floor 26, Antarctica City on Floor 87 and there are 2159 floors!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wow!

Did you know Dr. Fauci received a Jesuit education at Holy Cross College?

Is he a 'deep state operative' working for the 'Black Pope', and against Trump and humanity?

Fauci is complicated. I want to start a thread and get input from ATS members, but I don't know what to ask for, lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Purplemer,

Would you by chance have a larger picture of that ring?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yes, P2 may possibly still operate, underground. Who really knows? However, P2 was/is part of the Grand Orient, an 'irregular' or, in other words, an illegitimate and unrecognized 'impostor' according to the UGLE.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
DRAGNET

edit on 6-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

Hanx
edit on 6-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I've been reading with amazement (for a month), how members in this thread let their egos battle over whether that Baby-Q guy (what's his name...Austin?) is worth listening to or not.

I thought Q told us to "think for ourselves".

To me, part of that advice means letting each person think what they want to think. About Q, God, Trump, baby-Q, whatever...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to say but, really, does it freaking matter?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: purplemer

Purplemer,

Would you by chance have a larger picture of that ring?

Best I could find.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Bookmark all my posts if you want. If you go back to the very first time dude was brought up in this thread I was the very first response to the query. The very next post. I said it then and I say it now that the dude is a fraud.

Bookmark whatever you want. It makes zero difference to me.

Come on please, I beg you to help us all out and give an example of something you can point to that will show he is a shill please, that is all i ask. You are not Silly ol me and have one right?

I recall you stated anecdotes but just gut feelings. I need data. By now you know I am a data person and I like to study the data. Your feelings have no data attached and it would make this easier if it did. That is that state of this situation. I should read on ahead since I laid this out for us to build upon ( a list of pros and cons).

JOM, if I may. The problem here is few if any here - lurkers too, are interested in it enough to watch the videos, dissect the information and then talk about it. Frankly maybe management can put a thread in RATS for it, devoted to it entirely.

This is a devoted Q thread, with DJT Q+ tweets and others working the MAP and information from there. The AS thing is an entirely separate thing, which folks have decided isn't worth the effort - babyq or not. Me included.

This is why folks are annoyed. They have little to no information and each time it is brought up it devolves into "is he q or not?"

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

You have NO IDEA how much I enjoy being in that screencap

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You attention whore..why don't you go start a thread!

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join