It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Or the more recent, reiterated Q3902

Didn't come up when I searched. 🤔

đź‘Ť

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Creep Thumper

At least you are open to the possibility that, as a worldwide fraternity, we may actually be - the majority of us - on your side as 'white hats'.

In return I will concede that, perhaps, there may be a few 'black hats' at the very top of the 'deep state' cabal who might have slipped into our ranks.

That's a big concession for me but, the preponderance of evidence indicates that, as you wondered, it might be the case.

I've read a lot about the P2 Lodge. I think they're still operating.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Comments are funny I've included Rosie's reply...

"I've been to the Hague" which is a standard effort by someone of a "low iq" to automatically give what follows weight.

This is staggeringly stupid, beyond stupid, a level of stupidity that simply defies rational explanation.

If we arrested the criminal, the stupid and the criminally stupid we have no one left in government at this point.

Apparently, we have yet to reach the peak of TDS.

Seriously, does this woman even see the words that she's typing? WTF kind of war crime is Trump supposed to be committing? What is he even doing wrong? Notice how she doesn't even attempt to accuse him of anything specific.

Whomever is being arrested under ground, if true, is very likely her buddies. IF there are Vampires as we think with adrenochrome harvests described and they are part of our secret gov Cabal, then maybe she is appealing to her fellow blood drinkers from the Cabal?

Just spitballing but based on what many believe this could be a clue her buddies are users of the elixir of life and under siege in those tunnels.

edit on 6-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

a reply to: SouthernGift

I feel ya. Damn, the pages been flying by today.

See if this line resonates...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

👆🏽 Yes. That’s the best possible scenario I can see too. Is that this was a very tangled way of warning those of us with eyes to see of what would be coming.

As I said several days ago, I try to imagine how I would be reacting to this without having been “Q-Ed” and I simply cant. At least not as a stable wife and parent.

Now, how would I have reacted to this in my 20’s? Probably might’ve tapped out.... just sayin’

That’s why I am brutally forthcoming and authentic here. I know the places the mind can go. I’ve been there, and I continually have to make sure I leave a place up there for HOPE and faith in divine goodness... and that evil does not win....
It might win battles but it will never win the war.

No matter what I see- I can’t let myself go to the place where I believe this is a cruel PSYOP meant to round us specifically up (because we can see through to the bad guys agenda)

There has to be the hope that at least some of this is true..... the parts where they’re trying to right so many of the wrongs.... and that has to be muddy for a reason.

But we are most definitely in wonderland my friend. No. Doubt. Resonates đź’Ż
edit on 6-4-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

for that, Deo.

That makes perfect sense. When I saw that earlier today I read through the entire thing and I couldn't make much sense of any of it, to be honest. Glad a couple of you guys who know that stuff are around. Glad everyone is around, actually. There's a good mix of posters in this thread, imo. A lot of folks well versed on a diverse group of fields. Even those that I want to wag my finger at a lot. Great balance.

to all.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Speaking of POTUS' briefing, Birx appears to have received some bad news during the briefing. Short video included. She looks distraught.

mobile.twitter.com...

I didn't see anyone whisper to her. She looks like she's about to pass out...perhaps from exhaustion. Aren't you suppose to look at the floor when you feel dizzy?

I don't have sauce for this, but I read elsewhere someone was saying they think her grandchild is running a high grade fever. That's a shame. Hope that isn't true. But if it is it's pretty easy to see why someone in her position would be particularly concerned and worried, I'd say. She's around this crap all day every day.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

That matches exactly with her body language. đź‘Ť

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

@truthammer

General Flynn knows of renOgrades crimes and worse.

General Flynn knows of the intelligence agency crimes and worse.

General Flynn has a plan, a REAL plan to bring change to both.

General Flynn Gets Stitched Up.

General Flynn loses so much.

General Flynn Messages Truth Hammer with a 55.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: Justoneman
I am more interested in the information in that particular video on a Fire fighting concept with the now banned cluster bombs being used with fire stopping chemicals replacing the explosive mini bombs in the cluster bombs.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman
I checked out a few of those accounts that left comments under his video. They look fake

That is interesting but did Austin say that the idea of using cluster bombs is his invention?

idk about cluster bombs but I don't think he can take credit for the idea of using bombs to fight fires

Should the U.S. Air Force Bomb Forest Fires?
popular mechanics

Sweden Dropped a Laser-Guided Bomb on a Forest Fire
popular mechanics

He said the Defense Industry was going to be instructed to build them. Do not recall of it being his patent? He had a compelling set of graphics of the concept and a video of it being used to put fires out in firefighter training. It will work and it is a great idea patent or not.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I dont know if we covered this in the past. Keanu is a good guy. Look at his movies. He is trying to tell us what is going on. The first Matrix. Follow the white rabbit. See the clip below. Also, the John Wicks series. The high table.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Greenland, not Denmark but, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
I dont know if we covered this in the past. Keanu is a good guy. Look at his movies. He is trying to tell us what is going on. The first Matrix. Follow the white rabbit. See the clip below. Also, the John Wicks series. The high table.

youtu.be...

Definitely! There are stories and vids out there of all the times he has helped people or been really cool about autographs.

He is genuine. đź‘Ť

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

I agree. I believe alot of this evil cult stuff and the $$$ trail some of us been chasing for past 3 years all has deep connections to Eugenics and Nazi ideology, Rockefeller's, Gates, Epstein and other monsters. The Hysteria Arch symbolism for me goes back to the 1999 Matrix film.

Well as the one causing a stir, inadvertently, I am not upset at you for stating your opinion. It would be nice to get to some facts I can use that you feel makes this case he is a waste?

The Rothschild family was spared NAZI destruction and maintained their power and are indeed worthy of ATS scorn. AS has now made an appearance and what have you got for us besides he is a waste? You have to have something solid, one thing is a start.

If this thread wasn't about Q, I sure would not be here wondering with others what the truth is for myself on Q. Something happened today to keep him in play IMO.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yes, this thread is about Q.

You keep talking about someone who isn't.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The State Department has declined to support Hillary Clinton in her hid to dodge being deposed. The court has ruled "it's time to hear directly from Secretary Clinton herself." Cheryl Mills will also be deposed.

Clinton's legal team responded last month with an 83-page petition for a writ of mandamus, filed with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, calling the district court ruling outrageous and asking a higher court to order the lower court to correct what Clinton's lawyers saw as a deficient decision. 

But the State Department, represented in court by Justice Department lawyers, declined to join Clinton’s legal argument on Friday.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Why do you suppose Q is dark?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hair Iconaccount speaks (not HRC itself)

Notice the mirror Q - Qlue.

Two things of note. The extreme drop in alleged deaths, from half the population in days at the outset down to 10's of thousands which is normal flu range.

Not the use of the word "citizens" and "human beings" or "people." Citizen = property.

And. That appears to be an EYE, all seeing eye, invisible enemy etc. This is NOT her account so think mirror.

Moar from a different POV.
edit on 6-4-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

NerdQ reminds me of the kid that was picked last when playing dodgeball back in the day. Quit trying to push this guy to be something he clearly is not. This guy never been in a fight in his life yet here we are to believe he will be bringing PAIN? Q flat out answered your question what more could you possibly want? Get over it...

It's not even that. I've only seen what's been posted in this thread, but my observation, for what it's worth: someone acting out emotionally, while simultaneously claiming "future" grandiose titles like Commander of Spaceforce who believes he is communicating with himself from the future is not a person I have any desire to even look into. It's either a play act, or he should seek help. Or something deliberately nefarious like linking Q to himself before promoting or committing an atrocity.

Also, "the Q from the future" would be able to fix it instantly as well. It's not just him being unable to post (now).

Q-drop #whatever
"Margrethe
Steinbart
FUTURE proves PAST
Learn our COMS

WWG1WGA"

Future Q could have just as easily post that two years ago or today or anytime in between. So obviously Steinbart being legitimate is not essential to whatever is going on. Which means even if we indulge the fantasy that Q is him in the future, he is absolutely right-wing meaningless now.

If I thought for an instant that he was Q, it would kill my interest entirely. I already don't believe the Q-narrative or prophecies. If this kid doesn't set off alarm bells, you should make sure they still work.

Then you have ghostly posts on the subject to consider on top of that, which I'm not sure what weight I'd give that either.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

...Masons well involved....

In his memoirs, Alexander Kerensky [allegedly a Mason but, not 'recognized' by UGLE - Edited, C.M.], one of the key players in the events of 1917, dismissed statements to the effect that “the fall of the monarchy and the establishment of the Provisional Government [had anything to do] with the Lodges.” Kerensky claimed such allegations were absurd.
~ Who's to Blame for the 1917 Russian Revolution?

Granted, a denial isn't proof of innocence. However, nor is it proof of guilt.

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join