It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Speaking of POTUS' briefing, Birx appears to have received some bad news during the briefing. Short video included. She looks distraught.

mobile.twitter.com...

I didn't see anyone whisper to her. She looks like she's about to pass out...perhaps from exhaustion. Aren't you suppose to look at the floor when you feel dizzy?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am not against being wrong I am against saying it is over and done until it is over and done.

A buddy of mine stole this you can use it on me now since you feel this way I am sure

Chances are slim and none and slim has left the building.

I get that. What I want to see are the real negatives.

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Aallanon
Boy I hope that guys Not Q. It sure looks like his story checks out though. I have only been keeping track of it on the periphery. Can anyone confirm this?

reply to: EartOccupant

There's a very simple & obvious way he could prove he's Q: drop a Q post on 8kun live, in real time. Until then, he's just a wannabe in his mom's basement.

That Q drop lack is a negative @CHECK!
edit on 6-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Or the more recent, reiterated Q3902

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

At least you are open to the possibility that, as a worldwide fraternity, we may actually be - the majority of us - on your side as 'white hats'.

In return I will concede that, perhaps, there may be a few 'black hats' at the very top of the 'deep state' cabal who might have slipped into our ranks.

That's a big concession for me but, the preponderance of evidence indicates that, as you wondered, it might be the case.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That Cuomo tweet combined with him saying that New York may be "turning the corner" with Covid-19, are likely why the media is souring on him, like they did with CA Gov Gavin Newsome 2 weeks ago.

CNN/MSNBC aren't even covering the majority of the daily CoronaVirus briefing any more. After President Trump speaks, MSNBC breaks away to a "Fact Checker" expert. I'd be very disappointed if the MSM isn't punished mightily by the Federal Government.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: NopolleyAnNa

The tough one for me to get used to was temperature Centigrade. The conversion to Fahrenheit is a PITA.

Cheers

We didn't hve Google back then to bail us out. Most formulas you needed in Chemistry were conversions and traditional things like a2 + b2 = c2 would be in the back of the textbooks. Now Google does it quicker than we can grab a reference book.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
When this is over and Cuomo/DeBlasio are correctly blamed for the high number of New York deaths, they will in turn blame "late" reaction by the Trump administration. About that time, Joe Biden will be replaced by Cuomo. (Biden forgot how many grandchildren he had over the weekend. Dementia accelerating.)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
The other day a train engineer tried to run his train into the navy hospital ship in LA; and [yesterday?] corono-positive patients were brought to the hospital ship in NYC.

Almost as if the evil people doing this know what the ships are really there for, and are trying to stop it (ineptly so, but still ...)

they are more sloppy and panicky than ever
evil will fail

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I don't mind so much if Austin gets brought up, here. Eventually, it will lead to him getting proven as either the real deal or a fraud...I'm leaning toward the latter

That is the spirit. I mean no disrespect to you guys here and your opinions are not lost on me now feeling like an arbitrator for QoS here. I want to get to the bottom of it with that he is or isn't the BabyQ who works for the current Q+ and to become the future Q+ as he claims

IS! or NOT!

If it was a vote and we had to go to war over him right now, game over. Luckily this is only about the real truth whatever it is.

edit on 6-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemust

Statistics show that the Trump Administration has already rescued 800% more trafficking victims than the Obama Administration ever did.

It just it just makes me wonder when would these victims have been rescued, if covid-19 had not come along.

Has President Trump mentioned in the daily briefing what he and Joe Biden talked about by phone this morning?

No, they agreed not to talk about the content of the call.

Biden could have called President Trump this morning to lambast him for describing during Sunday's briefing, how horrible Biden's mental state is becoming.

From 4/5/2020: www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

The fact none of us know 100% tells me the plan is working.

link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I am not trying to suggest anyone here has to but perhaps some of you guys are too quick to push all data off the table that is still there.

What facts do we have other than opinion that he is not on our side for one or part of Q as he claims?

I see something else so far. AND I will eat my crow pie if I am wrong. I am saying he hasn't much negative on his ledger, give me some examples I can sink my mind into please.

I am looking at this as pros and cons and this isn't theory where one false move the theory is a bust this is right verses wrong now.

Surely, someone can help us with what exactly has he done that says he is wrong here really? Pluses and Minuses?

Pluses:

Outwardly loves freedom and our Amendments

Supports DJT

Supports stopping the pedo rings and bringing justice

Supports bypassing the Social media platforms for a free speech environment that Google can't shut down or Twitter etc

Supports concepts that aid our emergency response

Possibly positives:

Seems to think like me that CV 19 is a farce and we already had it last year. For me Jan and my parents Dec. I suspect we will test for the antibodies.

Q said disinformation is necessary. (BabyQ could be the agent of disinfo on who Q is so as to protect Q)

Negatives:

Q said no response outside of the 8kun.

Arrogant snot nosed brat look to him that would strike most peoples subconscious as just that.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Justoneman

Until further notice we need to put him back on the board as being in the Q hierarchy and roll with it. 

No. We really don't.

No outside com lol

Which part you don't understand the N or the O

link   
Here’s some puzzle pieces y’all might not have thought of re: the virus

Looking glass= it was “seen” in the past.

It was “seen” that this particular “scene” (virus) would be the unraveling - or the chaos they needed to capitalize on to carry out the long established NWO plans.

The chaos has been stolen.

That’s what’s been ruminating on my mind a lot lately - is that this chaos was always on the horizon.... and maybe the bad guys knew it too...

I don’t think it’s an anomaly.

Best case scenario I can make.

I can’t stay off my phone I don’t have any other way of talking to people .....I’m just gonna have to deal with it until I can fix that.

I tried though. But my momma don’t like getting a voicemail when my phones cut off all day.

Ugh and y’all are so divided on 5G.... I’m no physicist but it just makes damn good sense that if they tested non lethal weapons and mind control frequency waves decades ago.... that the NWO would want the earth blanketed in non escapable coverage of these frequencies to control us.... isn’t that how Musks starlink stuff ties in? Isn’t it obvious that even if USA didn’t weaponize the tech, China did? (Huawei)

It’s just potentials for abuse. It can bite the dust if y’all want it too, however, if many of y’all believe a “new consciousness frequency” is about to HIT UP our planet, it makes perfect sense to me that if that “frequency” is something that “bad guys” wanted to control/block/manipulate/ they’d do so by blanketing the entire planet with something like what 5G seems to be?

It makes me feel really DUMB when people use the controlled research to try and debunk it as if that very research isn’t biased with an agenda in the first place, like everything else? And funded by the same people creating said tech? Just like medical research?
This is what I mean when I assert that perhaps our scientists have been controlled on the same level as other varying orgs we’ve uncovered? Epstein has scientists and techies in his pocketbook, no? Lots to unload there. I’m not saying I don’t trust science at all, or that it hasn’t done good things for humanity; but- I mean look at climate change? This is just so divided.

There, in my honest opinion, is no definitive safe or not safe on 5G technology. Also- just speculation- does the mALICE all knowing algorithm need a specific wavelength frequency to do her darkest bidding on? A lot of times I mix together the algorithm/AI quantum thing with 5G- and I think maybe that’s where confusion comes in.

I’m trying to reconcile all of these things. 5G alone? Maybe fine. Algorithm alone? Maybe harmless. But mix all these things together for the perfect storm of control.... I guess is what I’m getting at.

I dunno. Thin skinned I guess... but I’ve been trying to make sense of yalls frequencies/manifesting/wavelength stuff since I was lurking and I can’t see how technology in and of itself isn’t applicable to those kinds of ideas.

Then there’s the declassified non lethal weapons ELF stuff that’ll shake anybody to their core if they really understand that the process of testing ways to control and manipulate humans through these frequencies has been ongoing since .... before I’ve been alive. So I don’t have much of a leg to stand on. Great minds with double my life experience exposed this stuff- I just followed their holes. 🐇

One more thing to throw out here-

The DUMBs- I’m having awful flashbacks about the things I read years ago about the super soldiers created down there... is THAT conspiracy gone “disproven” or does that tie in to this somehow, too?

Oh this was loaded. I’ve wanted to spill for a while now.

I’m growing weary of being under an
inter-dimensional sci-fi psy op.... and.it.shows

I’m with everyone else here. I dunno WTH is going on but it is heavy, and anyone with PTSD has my deepest condolences right now.

We have read about the type of operations unfolding right before our very eyes for many years, were told we were nuts for thinking it was possible; and now here we are. WE ARE NOT ALWAYS OK. 🎢

God bless you all.

edit on 6-4-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

...Austin did say within 30 days she would step down or else....

He gave her 30 days notice that if she refused Trump's generous offer to buy Greenland - even though, as Austin said, it does not really belong to her - then her "cookies" may be taken by force and she could be "Romanoff'ed".

Coincidentally, this morning - 30 days later to the letter - it was reported that she will follow through with her rumoured intention to abdicate the throne and hand it off to her family's Prince and Princess when she turns 80 which is, I think, on the 20th of this month.

Incidentally, for those of you who say Austin can prove his claim by simply posting to Q's board in real time, no. He said he has no control over the board Q posts on; he's 'Baby Q' living in the present who also, like us, watches the boards for new posts from Q. Austin's schtick is that when Q posts, it's 'Q+', or 'future Austin'.

Austin says a lot of Q's posts are not meant for us; rather, they are meant for himself to decode. In other words, adult Austin from the future is communicating with 30 year-old Austin, i.e., 'Baby Q' in the present, giving him instructions of some sort.

Do I believe him?

No.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I'm just going to make an obesrvation here and maybe, hopefully, point something useful out for the peeps on this board.

I'm definitely not here to put a thumb in your eye, PFS.

If anyone wants to jump in and correct me, please do so.

In all these cases that come up, like this one, it's important to look at the docket number for the case.

In this case, the docket number is 3:2019cv02407, from the link posted above.

Note the "cv" in the middle of the docket number.

From my experience, that represents a civil case, as opposed to a criminal case.

Take for example, the docket number, here 1:17-cr-00232.

Note the 'cr' in the docket number. That would be a criminal case, and in this case it's a federal case.

It's a good thing to look for when case comes up, an easy way to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I feel ya. Damn, the pages been flying by today.

See if this line resonates...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I don't mind so much if Austin gets brought up, here. Eventually, it will lead to him getting proven as either the real deal or a fraud...I'm leaning toward the latter

That is the spirit. I mean no disrespect to you guys here and your opinions are not lost on me now feeling like an arbitrator for QoS here. I want to get to the bottom of it with that he is or isn't the BabyQ who works for the current Q+ and to become the future Q+ as he claims

IS! or NOT!

If it was a vote and we had to go to war over him right now, game over. Luckily this is only about the real truth whatever it is.

NerdQ reminds me of the kid that was picked last when playing dodgeball back in the day. Quit trying to push this guy to be something he clearly is not. This guy never been in a fight in his life yet here we are to believe he will be bringing PAIN? Q flat out answered your question what more could you possibly want? Get over it...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Huh, never made that connection. Overlooked I guess. That's Gen Flynn's case number.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

When this game is over they [Freemasons] will final [sic] show us their teeth.

See what you started, CreepThumper?

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join