It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Statistics show that the Trump Administration has already rescued 800% more trafficking victims than the Obama Administration ever did.

It just it just makes me wonder when would these victims have been rescued, if covid-19 had not come along.

Has President Trump mentioned in the daily briefing what he and Joe Biden talked about by phone this morning?

edit on 4/6/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Definitely something is up. I just tuned in to the Daily White House briefing and President Trump's voice and mannerisms seem even more confident now, then they normally are.

link   

A high-level source just sent me this photo, says that it shows Dr. FAUCI with George SOROS and Bill Gates' father among others. Source says it's from 2001. Fauci identified as man third from the left

Patrick Howley (pic)

link   
a reply to: carewemust
The way I see it, Covid "operation"...
Two women fighting for a child where one would have the baby torn in two, as the other wants it whole if even chosen not to be the mother...

Def not a white hat operation, but entirely a reaction to a white hat operation.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Has President Trump mentioned in the daily briefing what he and Joe Biden talked about by phone this morning?

Couldn't tell ya. I haven't followed his briefing today.

As far as the rest... I'm beginning to wonder if the coronavirus isn't a total fiction. As in, it's just another flu. Literally. Instead of a flu a or a flu b or whatever, this thing may he like a "flu e" and they've just decided to declare "flu e" as something novel, and stoke the panic mongering flames themselves to set the stage for this operation??

Who knows. I guess time will tell, but Q has assured us this thing was necessary and although scary is not a legitimate threat.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

@realDonaldTrump combatting human trafficking on southern border

"They have tremendous illegal trafficking in women & children... it's horrible and it’s disgraceful and I’ve seen things that are an absolute disgrace. We are trying to knock them out"

Twitter (clip)

Is this possible confirmation of the rescue operations?
ETA he said 'mostly women ' but he did mention children
edit on 6-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Reminds me a bit of the Sun Dance and the Charak Puja pain ceremonies, too.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Speaking of POTUS' briefing, Birx appears to have received some bad news during the briefing. Short video included. She looks distraught.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Very nice work here Troy!

I was about to post a comment that for whatever he is , maybe scientist would be his real pursuit and not political agenda but the nagging Clinton part makes me doubt him. Anything they touch is tainted with some bad karma or worse if that is possible.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
From 2010
The Sons of Italy Honors President Bill Clinton

The Sons of Italy Foundation (SIF) presented President Bill Clinton with a lifetime achievement award for his career in public service during its 22nd annual National Education & Leadership Awards (NELA) Gala in Washington, D.C. on May 26. Mr. Clinton received his award from Quincy Jones, who called the former president his “brother from another mother.”

Among the 900 guests were prominent leaders from government, business, academia, sports and entertainment, including: Nancy Pelosi, speaker of the House; David Thorne, U.S. ambassador to Italy; Giulio Terzi, Italy’s ambassador the U.S.; Gen. Raymond Odierno, commander of U.S. forces in Iraq; Drs. Anthony Fauci and Robert Gallo, the noted AIDS researchers; and a number of U.S. congressmen.

link

Fauci is very cozy with the Clintons. Is he listed on Epstein's flight logs? I wouldn't be surprised

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
J&J Skunkworks...

Johnson & Johnson partners with BARDA to fund $1 billion in COVID-19 vaccine research

Pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson is partnering with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to fund over $1 billion in COVID-19 vaccine and antiviral treatment research and development, the company said on Monday.

With the agreement, the company is setting a goal of providing a global supply of more than one billion doses of the vaccine, which J&J expects to have in clinical trials by September 2020 at the latest. The first batches of the vaccine may be available for emergency use by early 2021, the company said.

Bio-DARPA

The Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) is a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services office responsible for procurement and development of countermeasures principally against bioterrorism, but also including chemical, nuclear and radiological threats as well as pandemic influenza and emerging diseases. BARDA reports to the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response and manages Project BioShield. BARDA also procures materials, such as vaccines, for the Strategic National Stockpile, and more broadly is an established interface between the U.S. Government and the biomedical industry.

BARDA sets the requirements for medical countermeasures in order to reduce the threats of public health emergencies such as pandemic influenza, CBRN threats, and emerging diseases. The requirements tell private industry what is required in order to produce medical countermeasures acceptable for BARDA.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The other day a train engineer tried to run his train into the navy hospital ship in LA; and [yesterday?] corono-positive patients were brought to the hospital ship in NYC.

Almost as if the evil people doing this know what the ships are really there for, and are trying to stop it (ineptly so, but still ...)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Did anyone see this coming?

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Statistics show that the Trump Administration has already rescued 800% more trafficking victims than the Obama Administration ever did.

It just it just makes me wonder when would these victims have been rescued, if covid-19 had not come along.

No, they agreed not to talk about the content of the call.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I am not trying to suggest anyone here has to but perhaps some of you guys are too quick to push all data off the table that is still there.

What facts do we have other than opinion that he is not on our side for one or part of Q as he claims?

I see something else so far. AND I will eat my crow pie if I am wrong. I am saying he hasn't much negative on his ledger, give me some examples I can sink my mind into please.

I am looking at this as pros and cons and this isn't theory where one false move the theory is a bust this is right verses wrong now.

Surely, someone can help us with what exactly has he done that says he is wrong here really? Pluses and Minuses?

Pluses:

Outwardly loves freedom and our Amendments

Supports DJT

Supports stopping the pedo rings and bringing justice

Supports bypassing the Social media platforms for a free speech environment that Google can't shut down or Twitter etc

Supports concepts that aid our emergency response

Possibly positives:

Seems to think like me that CV 19 is a farce and we already had it last year. For me Jan and my parents Dec. I suspect we will test for the antibodies.

Q said disinformation is necessary. (BabyQ could be the agent of disinfo on who Q is so as to protect Q)

Negatives:

Q said no response outside of the 8kun.

Arrogant snot nosed brat look to him that would strike most peoples subconscious as just that.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Justoneman

Until further notice we need to put him back on the board as being in the Q hierarchy and roll with it. 

No. We really don't.

edit on 6-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Balls. Really? Again? 🤬
edit on 4/6/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Speaking of POTUS' briefing, Birx appears to have received some bad news during the briefing. Short video included. She looks distraught.

mobile.twitter.com...

Wow, that's some seriously bad body language. Guess we'll hear sooner or later.
edit on 4/6/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hmm, I hope mine are absolutely empty actually. I would mean to make sure they were Troy. I don't like being traced just to be safe. To many idiots wanting to cause trouble in the world to be naive about it and leave much of a trail.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman
I did a search to see if there's any official confirmation that the Queen stepped down. All I found so far is this article from Feb 14
Queen ready to step down after heartfelt nod to heirs - ‘You are ready to take over’
link

I can't find Austin's video where he talks about threatening the queen (or whatever he said) but was that video posted before or after the date of this article?

Also...checked out more of those accounts from ppl commenting under Austin's vids. Many of them are absolutely empty. No subscribers, no nothing. It feels very larpy

edit on 6-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If the news media and politicians covered/reacted-to regular FLU hospitalizations and deaths, like they are to CoronaFlu, our country would have collapsed long ago.

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't really buy the millions of children being rescued from caves story, but turning it into a COVID ward would definitely limit the number of lookyloos on and around the ship. Probably not nearly as many "journalists" asking for access as yesterday.

link   
Mass Exodus in DC (JUSTICE is Coming)
Q
!2jsTvXXmXs
7 May 2018 - 11:36:41 PM
Think LOGICALLY.
Mass exodus in DC?
Mass exodus - corporate CEOs?
Why?
Who has the POWER?
Who has the CONTROL?
If POTUS was NOT IN CONTROL would they be retreating?
Who is the AG?
Who MUST approve the firing/dismissal of DOJ officials?
Re_read DOJ org change (open source - more in pipe)
Who is the FBI director?
Who MUST approve the firing/dismissal of FBI agents?
Re_read FBI org change (open source - more in pipe)
If SESSIONS & WRAY are DC SWAMP/DEEP STATE why are they cleaning their respective houses?
Use LOGIC.
Why are they slow walking unredacted data?
Why are they slow walking doc disclosures?
Why is the WH backing up DOJ?
What if the same data is being used by other investigators?
What does it mean if a grand jury is impanelled?
Why are confusing questions asked as to outcome re: Mueller?
What would be the purpose of creating confusion?
What was Sessions' Senate confirmation vote?
What was RR's Senate confirmation vote?
If RR is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty.
If Mueller is dirty, RR must also be dirty.
Common denominator.
Why did Sessions pick RR?
Everyone has an opinion.
Few have the facts.
Few know the plan.
Midterms [save & push]?
Swing voters to retake House/Senate?
Impeachment proceedings (open source) initiated?
Power at all costs?
Blue wave?
Use LOGIC.
Why must the DOJ & FBI be cleaned FIRST?
What is the DOJ responsible for?
What is the FBI responsible for?
Why did HRC get a free pass?
Use LOGIC.
Define single shooter.
Who is HUBER?
Define IG.
When does SESSIONS step back in?
Already is?
Why did SESSIONS secretly engage HUBER?
Why did SESSIONS reveal HUBER?
Timing is everything.
Department of Justice does not discuss ongoing investigations or confirm specific matters,
What about the active investigation into leaks?
"Horowitz oversees a nationwide workforce of more than 450 special agents, auditors, inspectors, attorneys, and support staff whose mission is to detect and deter waste, fraud, abuse, and misconduct in DOJ programs and personnel, and to promote economy and efficiency in Department operations."
Why did MP step into the C_A prior to Sec of State?
They are deeply connected.
Think Offshore.
MIL INTEL providing support during this time?
Why are select EO's aggressively being written and put into law?
State/C_A next?
Think logically.
No outside comms.
JUSTICE.
Q
edit on 4/6/2020 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AI KEYBOARD.

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join