It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tamsuan
a reply to: crankyoldman

So Fauci was there. Who do you think the lady in red standing on the right is? Reminds me of Barbara Walters.
Any other names to faces?

Back row, left to right:
Bill Mayers, Ted Turner, Bill Gates Sr, David Rockefeller, and Richard D. Parsons

Middle row, left to right:
Judy Woodruff, Anthony Fauci, Tom Brokaw, George Soros, Mamphela Ramphele, Barbara Walters, and David McCullough.

Front row, left to right:
Irene Diamond, Lenore Annenberg, Brooke Astor.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

the real road to Oz is beginning...

That could be a scary thought...
eyes open, no fear is how I like to roll but I have to admit it has been very difficult to practice no fear lately.
edit on 4/6/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: typo

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Maybe just a hint to follow the -Pen-smore..in the Oz

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I thought it was a shaven David Letterman at first glance

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm still thinking about the people in the pic at the top. I take it the big feller in the middle is Bill Gates' father, right?

My intuitive dislike and total distrust for Bill Gates has grown by leaps and bounds recently. I know very little about his parents, Melinda and her folks, and I'm especially curious as to whether this Gates family is related to Frederick Taylor Gates who set up JD Rockefeller's tax-free charitable foundations. That was the beginning of a big trend.

Never been able to find a connection. Anybody?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You forgot about gun grabs and mass shootings.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I dunno WTH is going on but it is heavy, and anyone with PTSD has my deepest condolences right now.

Thank you. It is very difficult to see this unfold when one knows how long this has been going on for.

I can trace this back to 1962 myself. It is painful to watch ... especially when we are being drip fed.

Some of the major players may not be known to Q. They have been well protected even now. Not a breath of some details has been shed. There are still unidentified players.

Still catching up, on page 200.

P

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thanks, I appreciate the help!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: carewemust

I thought Q told us to "think for ourselves". To me, part of that advice means letting each person think what they want to think. About Q, God, Trump, baby-Q, whatever...

I couldn't agree with this statement more. I don't need someone repeating the same opinions over and over. I need data points like justoneman. When someone tells me not to look, you better believe I'm gonna look and I'm gonna look closer than if I wasn't told.

Yellow Brick Road , Yellow Brick Road To follow it was what I was told So I do as I'm told ... But I still don't know

5:55

Failed Escape - Epiphany

Ready to compare notes?

My screen cap is a little different than the one you have linked at 5:55

Do you see it?

It wasn't an active .gif when I was looking at it, so maybe I caught a different frame.

What I find interesting is the difference between the world revealed by the shortcut in the .gif vs what is presented in the animated film.

Here at 1:02-1:04

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Tamsuan

No problem.
It appears to be from the same photo session as the photo in drop #544. And the following drops up to #550 are all a series of photos linking all these players to other folks from Soros to Rothschild to Obama, Chairman Mao, the Pope, etc.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Deo, when I saw it the door in the tree was fully open and the Emerald City was in the background. Although I can't remember if I saw Casper's actual post or if it was a screenshot of his/her post.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I think that cabal photo is from 10 December 2001.

Andrew Carnegie Medals of Philanthrop - New York Public Library.

edit on 6-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Saw the actual post as an animated gif -- but the first time I noticed it I thought it was just the first frame and a still.
I'm not sure if it was multiple posts, or if it was a pinned post at the bottom, but everytime I saw it, it was at the bottom of the page...

Didn't see any of the earlier posts prior to that night. I gather from other user posts people asked earlier and got no meaningful response from the site admins or mods?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I think the mods decided it best to remove the posts and run it up the chain to the owners because Casper obviously hacked their site in order to give him/herself infinite stars and flags. Lol

ETA: which, by the way, was exceedingly clever. Because by doing this Casper was certain that, as he stated, his/her posts would disappear.
edit on 6-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

link   
Caption this:

link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Red River -- RR

I am Q, confirmed. Learn my coms!
Seriously though, that was a surprising thing to see on a major network affiliate. Even if the affiliate is in Fargo.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I was just curious if anyone actually asked. Thought I saw someone mention they were getting the mushroom treatment from site admins. Which if it was a hack, they obviously don't want to advertise. Especially since they refuse to use https...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Greenland, not Denmark but, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

My apologies, I was distracted when I wrote that. I meant Greenland.

link   

NVM

edit on 6-4-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Speaking of POTUS' briefing, Birx appears to have received some bad news during the briefing. Short video included. She looks distraught.

mobile.twitter.com...

I didn't see anyone whisper to her. She looks like she's about to pass out...perhaps from exhaustion. Aren't you suppose to look at the floor when you feel dizzy?

Don't know if anyone caught this but if you look about half way down the thread you will see a 6 sec vid of Fauci making a hand signal to someone in the audience (if they went out the same door Trump did).

My first thought was devil horns then noticed his thumb movement and thought "pull the trigger".

Y'all are much better at this than I.

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join