It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Covid-19 virus creator arrested???

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I can tell you I'm low-key psychic, or I can just show you.

Feb 27th 2020

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
I think this group wants this to get to a "National Emergency" level by November, and impact the elections. You'll have to vote by mail.

Pelosi wants 'vote by mail' provisions in next U.S. coronavirus bill

twitter.com...

Vote-by-mail is insecure.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Covid-19 virus creator arrested???

twitter.com...

No.

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: onehuman
This was breaking news as of 2:30 anyway. I havent seen it posted here yet whole catching up. Has video at link

USA just discovered the man who manufactured and sold the #coronavirus to #China. Dr #CharlesLieber, head of the chemistry and biology department at #HarvardUniversity, USA. He was just arrested today according to American department sources.

Twit link

Lieber was arrested in January.

I'm not saying it isn't related at all, because the timing and circumstances are both screwy. It's very suspicious, but unless he was arrested again for something else, that's fake news.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Understood. But from my standpoint, it's illogical to think that consciousness evolves from subatomic particles into simple organized systems then into more complex organized systems and then abruptly stops at the human level. The evidence that it continues evolving into higher, more complex systems and lifeforms is all around us. All you have to do is observe planets, solar systems & other celestial forms of life including galaxies to see that humanity is merely a stepping stone on the evolutionary path

Who's to say that we're not just a bunch of microbes or cells floating around on the inside of a much larger organism?

ETA oops, that was in response to pilsungmtnman.

Stupid ATS

edit on 4-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Yeah, nah....

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: crankyoldman

And for what, Cranky? All this hoopla for the flu. I posted this in another thread but this is from NYC's own public health website:

That's right. As of April 1, the grand total of Covid deaths in NYC for those that DON'T have underlying conditions was 14.

And under the age of 40.... TWO deaths in NYC.

Why don't they mention that fact on the teevee?

Cause people wouldn't panic then.

Simple games being played by WHO and CDC. Two more agency's exposing corruption?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

What is a "child"?

Definition of child (Entry 1 of 3)
1a: an unborn or recently born person
bdialect : a female infant
2a: a young person especially between infancy and puberty
a play for both children and adults
b: a childlike or childish person
He is a child in most business matters.
c: a person not yet of the age of majority (see MAJORITY sense 2a)
Under the law she is still a child.
3usually childe ˈchī(-​ə)ld , archaic : a youth of noble birth
4a:a son or daughter of human parents
Do you have any children?
b: DESCENDANT
the children of Israel

We all are. In the grand scheme of things, Earth is in it's infancy.
We are the Children of this Galamatrix. Saving the Children..is to save yourself..

55 Q Drops include "Children"
qmap.pub...
www.merriam-webster.com...

Just a coincidence

Twitter Marker
Anonymous
2 Nov 2017 - 2:44:21 PM
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Save Israel for Last...

edit on 4-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: Q

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I would think delivery services like Grub Hub and Door Dash would be busy now. Less contact with people for prolonged periods.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hey flying fox. I can understand the paranoia in times like this but I assure you. It all went down exactly as I described. I apologize for including to much information but wanted to include everything that I could recall for the gang. I am a long time lurker here and have occasionally commented through the decades on various topics. I agree the narrative doesn’t add up entirely either. Nobody in their right mind would have gone out In a canoe that day unless they really really had too. If you would like I can go take a picture of the dock in question if it makes you feel better? Thanks for being so thorough but I’m not a shill or a liar. Just in it like the rest of us and trying to report as I assume anyone else here would do if something like that happened in their backyard. Life is obviously stranger than fiction.
We had another really weird Thing happen about two months ago at our local grocery store, Christopher’s. A guy was arrested for injecting a woman with a syringe full of bodily fluid while she was returning her cart. I thought for sure undercover CIA spreading corona virus lol. His name, steamen. There’s a video of him injecting her at the store on the news links if you want to see it. Wild times in our little one horse town lol. Hope this helps my credence with you 😊 a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

Ok, I'll think it over. I chose not to call you out on it, out of respect for the forum and all things considered.

I appreciate that you saw it from my perspective, and no apology is required.

It's like if you under cook a steak, you can always cook it more later, but you can't uncook it.

edit on 4-4-2020 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

my friend is making bank right now doing door dash
she goes to restaurants, they bring food orders to her car, she delivers the food to people's houses.
No money exchanges hands as the orders are prepaid to the restaurant.
She wears a mask, gloves and uses a lot of hand sanitizer lol

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: i8miceb4
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Yikes!!!
"We are here with you" just popped up on my tv...
Was reading, had the tv on mute, glanced up and there it was...
Hubby was getting ready to take the dog for a walk in the woods behind the house (since all the parks are on lockdown)..asked me to join.
"No way!!" i said, aliens might be out there...prepare to be probed,,might wanna throw the vaseline in your pocket....
he just shook his head and carried on...
Seriously though, whatever does it mean??

qposts.online...

No idea.

ETA: Maybe it's disclosure. *twilight zone music*

Or more probably some networks version of "We're all in this together"

It's A&E and all their channels. So, it's that last one.

Any photos of this phenomenon?

"We are with you" into Goggle is supposed to deliver eerie results too.

That ended up being a promo on A&E and their affiliates to support staying at home and staying healthy while watching their shows.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Volunteer at food banks and/or help the schools organize and distribute food to students.

I live in a large county and they are doing an amazing job getting breakfast and lunch to kids that rely on those meals.

They still need help though, maybe check in your area
edit on 4-4-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"We are with you" in Google search merely picked up the locale where my cell phone was activated... I'm over 200 miles away from there at the moment

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Catching up so apols if mentioned...

That weird POTUS hand move looked to me like a wave describing a TIDAL movement... is he saying the Tide ha turned?

BTW the video is now "unavailable" on Youtube!

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
IPOT has a thread

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Catching up so apols if mentioned...

That weird POTUS hand move looked to me like a wave describing a TIDAL movement... is he saying the Tide ha turned?

BTW the video is now "unavailable" on Youtube!

Strange taken down. I would argue that he did it then and when he said "calm before the storm" but didn't have it perfected yet. Also, to be fair, one might be a weee bit nervous doing if the first few times - even him, especially if the process is more subconscious the super conscious.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I think we've just had a "missing the wood for the trees" moment!

Re this POTUS tweet you posted:

....We will get through this together, and bats will be swinging before you know it. In the meantime, take care of mom and dad, and know that this will not be forever! @littleleagueceo

1) Coronavirus said to come from BATS,

2) BATS hang from trees/rocks when asleep and SWING,

3) POTUS is saying he's putting CORONAVIRUS to SLEEP!
edit on 4-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cogidubnus
Hey flying fox. I can understand the paranoia in times like this but I assure you. It all went down exactly as I described. I apologize for including to much information but wanted to include everything that I could recall for the gang. I am a long time lurker here and have occasionally commented through the decades on various topics. I agree the narrative doesn’t add up entirely either. Nobody in their right mind would have gone out In a canoe that day unless they really really had too. If you would like I can go take a picture of the dock in question if it makes you feel better? Thanks for being so thorough but I’m not a shill or a liar. Just in it like the rest of us and trying to report as I assume anyone else here would do if something like that happened in their backyard. Life is obviously stranger than fiction.
We had another really weird Thing happen about two months ago at our local grocery store, Christopher’s. A guy was arrested for injecting a woman with a syringe full of bodily fluid while she was returning her cart. I thought for sure undercover CIA spreading corona virus lol. His name, steamen. There’s a video of him injecting her at the store on the news links if you want to see it. Wild times in our little one horse town lol. Hope this helps my credence with you 😊 a reply to: FlyingFox

I saw the syringe story on my local news. I don’t live in Maryland, which is where I think it happened but local news covers Virginia, DC and Maryland around here.

That was absolutely INSANE!!!!! I know what body fluid you are referencing and it’s just bat crap crazy!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
POTUS tweeted 70 times today and we now that the number of tweets a day feeds us messaging.

I had to check twice that it wasn't 69, which would have been 3x23.

So what does 70 signify?

Seven days to negate everything?

edit on 4-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join