It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Could BATS be a acronym?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I read that POTUS has authorized "1,000 military medical personnel" to be sent to New York City. Reason given is to combat Coronavirus.

Make of it what you will

Cheers

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Why send 1,000 additional medical personnel, when NYCity officials are badmouthing the USNS Comfort?

www.cnbc.com...

That article give you the impression that the people running the NYCity hospital system are lying, ungrateful azzholes, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Because New Yorkers are US citizens in need of assistance despite their elected leaders, and NY seems to be the hottest of the hotspots needing help?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Because New Yorkers are US citizens in need of assistance despite their elected leaders, and NY seems to be the hottest of the hotspots needing help?

Yup. I’m very interested how New Yorkers respond after CV crisis over.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder if others aren't mixed in with the 1,000. May not all be strictly medical personnel. We'll probably never know.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Slightly autistic post. Fighting a migraine and tired.

Clock from 04/04/2018 to 04/07/2018
Night [1]-[4]
Qmap
1010 1029 1065 1077

Silence on clock 04/08/2018 to 04/10/2018
3 nights silent?

4/11/2018
Night [5]
Qmap

No Night [6]

Night [5] 1 day before 2 year Easter delta:?

ETA: 1136 explains gap, perhaps multiple meanings in chain? Could be nothing
edit on 5-4-2020 by Irikash because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2020 by Irikash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
thehill.com...

"Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Tennessee, and Alabama have either used or intend to these funds, as the pandemic continues to plague the country, ABC News reports.

“We are assessing all election security and administration needs and will allocate accordingly,” Wanda Murren, a spokesperson for the Pennsylvania secretary of State, told the network.

About $400 million was set aside to help states bulk up their security efforts in the coming elections. However, several states have said that they now have to choose between ensuring a safe election and purchasing medical supplies like personal protective equipment and breathing apparatuses to spend their money."

Trump has to open up the country by the end of the month, or he'll lose the election. Not because people won't vote for him, but because the funds allocated to election security drying up in so many states will ensure that the Democrats can rig it. Which you just know has been their plan all along.

Doesn't it make anyone wonder why, out of all the data sets that the Coronavirus task force could have used, they chose to use the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation model...the main supporter of which is the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation? The guy who says he doesn't believe mass gatherings will happen at all until there is a vaccine?

These clowns are lying to the American public in terms of their modelling to incite fear, which is probably why Kushner has set up a shadow Coronavirus task force to make sure the real-time data in terms of what is happening with ventilators and ICU beds is accurate.

The CDC apparently has guidelines that if doctors think the patient was even suspected of having COVID-19, to list the cause of death as such.

Now you've got President Modi from India suddenly banning all exports of hydroxychloroquine - the same Modi that had rejected Gilead Sciences patent on a Hep C drug in India, but changed his mind a year later when they had obviously given him sufficient kick backs. You know, the same Gilead Sciences that manufactures the anti-viral drug that Fauci has been shilling - Remdesivir.

Oh look - they've just donated 1.5 million doses of that drug to treat 140,000 patients.

www.bloomberg.com...

"A World Health Organization panel said in January that remdesivir was considered to be the most promising therapeutic candidate based on its broad antiviral spectrum, and existing data based on human and animal studies. The medication was developed initially for Ebola and studied in patients in Eastern Congo."

Ask yourself why a drug that is still in investigation stage can be fast tracked for use in clinical trials on patients, while a drug that has been in use for decades is poo-pooed by Fauci constantly.

It's always, always about money.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Fringe,

This is how I feel. Thanks for your observations and opinion. The one thing we can do is stand up with DJT now. This is the moment the Cabal has been waiting to see and we have to understand that or the rest of the world will literally be plunged into Orwell's "1984".

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Just my opinion, for the record as we head into the next two weeks, aka the APEX.

President Trump has been under attack from day one, actually even before that.
His current battle against COVID-19, and the forces exploiting it, became untenable the day the NBA announced they were postponing their season and the NCAA March Madness followed and so on and so forth. Quite remarkable news and unexpected to most. This pandemic has been carefully managed from dark global cabal with roots far deeper than we'll ever know.
Regardless of whatever Trump felt he had no choice but to shutdown the economy, he lost the news cycle and was cornered. I can only imagine the angst and pain but he had no other choice.
When Trump saw an opening to bring hope he was slammed for offering false hope and when he suggested, at least partially, reopening the economy on Easter he was lambasted for putting the his economy over the sick and dying. He was unable to make the case that the our economy and our lives are intertwined.
Sun Tzu said-to know your enemy, you must become your enemy and at this point our president has to remember that he will have another day, another opportunity, but he must stand fast with the "doctors" recommendations for now. When the time comes he will part ways and move in his own direction but now is not the time. Trump needs to see the Apex through. We will all remember where we stood at this hour, I stand with President Trump, the evil forces behind the exploitation and hate for our country cannot win.

I may be wrong but I do not see this coronavirus bringing down Trump.

I refuse to abandon President Trump in this most critical hour, I would rather go down with the ship, a la fin.
He has done nothing to dissuade my support.
I, as you, will continue to support him and believe in him because he has accomplished so much and still has much more to do. Trump is not an insider and he is all in, that is unquestionable.
I, along with most everyone else, want my life back from this crisis, a crisis that started out projecting 2.2 million potential US deaths now down 100k to 240k potential US deaths all projected to apex in the coming weeks.

If the initial models projected 100k-240k potential US deaths would Trump have been forced to shut down our economy?

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
52% of all US CV deaths are in 2 states (NY/NJ).

75% of all US CV deaths are in 7 states.
(NY/NJ/MI/LA/CA/WA/IL)

6 of those 7 continue to lead in # deaths each day.

NY/NJ are the Italy/Spain of the USA.

USA at 22 CV deaths per 1m population.

As those top 7 states manage the pandemic, the country’s numbers flatten fast.

US Rate of Infection v. Deaths seems very suspect to me. The ratio is higher than anywhere else. Why? 🤔

Have you seen the order out of the Center For Disease Control telling Hospitals/Coroners to label a death as "Covid-19", if the person who dies is shown to have Covid-19 during the post-mortem analysis...or prior.

Thread I started on this subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

President Trump could be tired of fighting the deep-embedded evil in our government. Rather than tell the CDC that their March 24th re-classification of what is a "Covid-19 death" was totally screwy, he raised the anticipated worst-case-scenario death toll, a few days later.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
That we are not alone is a fact. That the 'others' are grey aliens from planet Z in the Pleiades or Little Green Martians excluded for this reason, the Angels sent to watch over us are why the Bible tells us we were never alone.

Are those so called "Angels" the UFO's?

Maybe but I sure believe the US Air Force is the source of most our our sightings of odd acting flying machines. I think the NAZI Bell captured at the end of WW2 was where they learned about the tech. Foo Fighters were 1st reported in Europe by Allied forces during their Air raids.

I trust that Project Blue Book found something but it is hard to tell just what the truth is with so much disinformation?

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The only disclosure will be “we are alone” which will scare the “we are not alone” folks more than a “we are not alone” would scare the religious.

We are not alone is “baked in”.
We are alone is “terrifying” to most non-religious.

I’m ok with either being true. Are you (the collective)?

As for Q. I’ll let Q focus on the DS and the human trafficking. The 2 things that bother me much more than CV or ET/ID ghosts.

edit on 5-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I have lots of leads for people needing work or a car. My son's is a car salesman he has a job but no one is thinkging new car right now unless they are desperate to get one.
In my community we have set up a box with a plexiglass door with dry goods near downtown square of our small city the county capital. My family has been going to front porches of friends dropping off food for people who are high risk and can't go out now. I have been getting the eggs from a neighbor to take to family and friends as a lot of stores can't keep eggs or TP.

In Rural America people are going about the business and the ones of us who are high risk are being helped with front porch dropoffs. We also are ready for our own illness should we be unfortunate.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
I know sometimes I hit you guys about not taking action.
That's not what this reply is about.

Are any of you helping people during this time?
If so what are you doing?
If so how can the rest of us help as well?

I was thinking, I'm young enough (40) and very healthy.
Physically fit and now have lots of time on my hands.
How can I help?
I was looking at medical field jobs in my area. I was thinking I could do some things that people are afraid to do.
but i don't have the training or experience for any of them.

Anyone have any leads on jobs that need to be done but people just don't want to do them right now?
I just make a thread about this shouldn't I?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

People have been seeing UFOs for centuries. They actually show up in a lot of classic art.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yea no doubt but is it God or Aliens form Zebulan or wherever?

I think it could be both but I can't prove either.

I like having faith in something that teaches me to love my neighbor as myself. That part cannot be wrong.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

People have been seeing UFOs for centuries. They actually show up in a lot of classic art.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
@Inevitable_ET

Makes some interesting connections to recent earthquakes and underground tunnels in the US (linking back to Warrior posts over the past few years)

Under the Ground

edit on 5-4-2020 by brewtiger because: added map

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Physicists against 5G here, and not just anybodies on the internet. I don't know yet but here is a counter argument to consider.

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

That article from Oct 2019 is from a respected periodical, and it says we have NO reason to think it is safe.

I err on the side of safety, normally. I will never be walking a tightrope across two buildings for certain. But I did climb a huge Transmission tower in HS after my wrestling buddies berated me to 'be a man' and I caved. I was and still am afraid of heights after a fall in the summer of my 3rd grade of school when the Army NG made me do things I wouldn't do with rappelling in training. It was suck it up or I would've had to leave the Army NG disgraced more or less even if they would have given an "Honorable D.".

Remember I stated I don't know yet.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
DEBUNKED! Here's some information about how 5G is not harmful to humans, and is NOT the cause of COVID-19. I think this conspiracy theory needs to go the way of the dodo bird:

For those that need to hear it: there’s not a shred of scientific evidence linking 5G to the coronavirus outbreak. Words I never thought I’d have to type: t.co...— Rhiannon Williams (@RhiannonJudithW) April 1, 2020

Twit

We've got enough to deal with.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Reading that Twitter thread, it appears as though theres a lot of unexplained 'booms' being reported also.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Good observation. Now we need the Gov to figure that out. Canada should say not sending the product if you don't agree to share from production of the masks.

originally posted by: Trillium
Recently, U.S. President Donald Trump ordered Minnesota-based manufacturing firm 3M not to send N95 masks to Canada and countries in Latin America.
Now off the Trump Train
Just hoping Q turn out to be true

What the use of having allies if they gonna drop you like a hot potato

He may have to rethink this one over

N95 masks are made of three layers. Two of the layers are man made . The third layer facing the mouth is made from pulp - thermal bond non woven fabric. Harmac is the only producer I know of that produces that particular pulp on the west coast and the biggest supplier to 3M

Trade war work both ways if push come to a dead line

www.timescolonist.com...

They also supply some to china

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

...the expansion of broadband with shorter wavelength radio frequency radiation [5G] highlights the concern that health and safety issues remain unknown.

It is argued that the addition of this added high frequency 5G radiation to an already complex mix of lower frequencies, will contribute to a negative public health outcome both from both [sic] physical and mental health perspectives.

...the effects of radio frequency electromagnetic radiation (RF EMR) will be problematic if not impossible to sort out epidemiologically as there no longer remains an unexposed control group.

Because this is the first generation to have cradle-to-grave lifespan exposure to this level of man-made microwave (RF EMR) radio frequencies, it will be years or decades before the true health consequences are known. Precaution in the roll out of this new technology is strongly indicated.
~ From an NIH Article Abstract

Are there health consequences for rolling out 5G? Probably.

Is 5G the cause of COVID-19?

Can you answer definitively either way?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

These disputes over masks, respirators, etc. is an outstanding reason why these items should be manufactured by all countries AT HOME FOR THEIR USE. Depending on one corrupt dictatorship for essential medical items is stupid-plus -- something the "leadership" of all Western countries should be held responsible for.

The Canada-USA dispute is only one among many. The Germans, French, and Italians have done it as well, screwing over their fellow EU member states.

In one sense, it is a predictable outcome of bad policies.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

These disputes over masks, respirators, etc. is an outstanding reason why these items should be manufactured by all countries AT HOME FOR THEIR USE. Depending on one corrupt dictatorship for essential medical items is stupid-plus -- something the "leadership" of all Western countries should be held responsible for.

The Canada-USA dispute is only one among many. The Germans, French, and Italians have done it as well, screwing over their fellow EU member states.

In one sense, it is a predictable outcome of bad policies.

Cheers

Well Trump 5D chess really suck right now
I say shut the pulp supply off to the USA. Let’s get manufacturing for ourselves. If manufacturing can retool to build ventilators then we can make our own face masks As you said Your country first

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join