It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm a patient man. I have to be. But a line has been crossed today.

Due to the complete inability of the teeeveee loving human population to be rational I have been forced to live without my preferred French Cultured Butter from Trader Joe's.

The line is around the block, as folks "social distance" themselves into mind numbing patterns of stupidity.

If I must endure this any longer Q+, I reQuire compensation for this butterless burden I must endure.

Steve M. needs to discharge me a check, AND, and I do mean AND, a box of the proper butter must be delivered. You know where I live.

Sincerely Qranky.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

www.justice.gov...

Dr. Charles Lieber, 60, Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Harvard University, was arrested this morning and charged by criminal complaint with one count of making a materially false, fictitious and fraudulent statement. Lieber will appear this afternoon before Magistrate Judge Marianne B. Bowler in federal court in Boston, Massachusetts. Yanqing Ye, 29, a Chinese national, was charged in an indictment today with one count each of visa fraud, making false statements, acting as an agent of a foreign government and conspiracy. Ye is currently in China. Zaosong Zheng, 30, a Chinese national, was arrested on Dec. 10, 2019, at Boston’s Logan International Airport and charged by criminal complaint with attempting to smuggle 21 vials of biological research to China. On Jan. 21, 2020, Zheng was indicted on one count of smuggling goods from the United States and one count of making false, fictitious or fraudulent statements. He has been detained since Dec. 30, 2019.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Forget the check

Gold bars for every us citizen over 18 amirite?

Seriously how the current credit system survives this crisis is beyond me though...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Raspberries. The man is probably just bloody tired.

He's been viciously attacked non-stop for four years.

See how well YOU hold up under the same nasty barrage.

Your saying trump can't take it?
Trump not up to the oh so important task that q claims he is there to do?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I'm only responsible for my own posts.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CovertID19

Forget the check

Gold bars for every us citizen over 18 amirite?

Seriously how the current credit system survives this crisis is beyond me though...

Agreed on both.

Though I can't imagine the clerk at the TJ's is going to know how to give me change.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Counterpoints are important, and welcome. But if every reply is going to be like the last few, it comes off as intellectually lazy.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If any gamers are reading does anyone know if this game has been released?

Q3504

Anons going to play the new 'Save the Children from…….' video game when released?
The cast of characters should be interesting.
Q

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com/culture/australia-culture-blog/2014/dec/03/week-in-arts-australia-patricia-piccinini-takahiro-iwasaki-and-cinderella

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Anton's video was even better than I expected.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

just found;

drop.space...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is a interesting concept that was sent my way. Thought I'd see what you good folks thought about it.

If you needed to make room in jails around the country for hundreds of thousands of pending indictments for horrendous crimes, what would that look like?

Would that look like the release of all non violent offenders?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Re: twitter.com...

Why are normal people still devoting themselves to the Catholic Church?

edit on 4/4/2020 by carewemust because: Changed url from mobile version to desktop version

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sept' 2018.........'Peace Arc', Visited Venezuela.........

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

In the UK today it was announced that between 4-5000 prisoners, who were near the end of sentence, are to be released early.

They then added, as if for reassurance, that none of the prisoners released would be sex offenders!

Worlds going mad.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Really interesting coincidental pattern & theory. Sun > Climate & Viruses. Or even something out of Andromeda Strain. IDK, more than 3 coincidences tells me it's not coincidental.

Never heard of Compound Q.

Shortly before Delaney's death from complications of liver cancer, his achievements were honoured by the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). Director of the NIAID Anthony Fauci said, "Millions of people are now receiving life-saving antiretroviral medications from a treatment pipeline that Marty Delaney played a key role in opening and expanding...It is without hyperbole that I call Marty Delaney a public health hero."

Martin Delaney

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Yikes!!!
"We are here with you" just popped up on my tv...
Was reading, had the tv on mute, glanced up and there it was...
Hubby was getting ready to take the dog for a walk in the woods behind the house (since all the parks are on lockdown)..asked me to join.
"No way!!" i said, aliens might be out there...prepare to be probed,,might wanna throw the vaseline in your pocket....
he just shook his head and carried on...
Seriously though, whatever does it mean??

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

House Democrats sent a letter to attorney general Barr last week asking him to release every federal prisoner who is susceptible to being infected by covid-19.

Barr should start by releasing Roger Stone and Paul manafort.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Raspberries. The man is probably just bloody tired.

He's been viciously attacked non-stop for four years.

See how well YOU hold up under the same nasty barrage.

Your saying trump can't take it?
Trump not up to the oh so important task that q claims he is there to do?

No, I'm not.

I'm saying he is amazingly resilient in the face of persistently bad behavior.

People with no class ceaselessly attack him, yet he perseveres.

Trump is a winner. His enemies are not, as they consistently prove with their nasty ad hominem comments.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

And for what, Cranky? All this hoopla for the flu. I posted this in another thread but this is from NYC's own public health website:

That's right. As of April 1, the grand total of Covid deaths in NYC for those that DON'T have underlying conditions was 14.

And under the age of 40.... TWO deaths in NYC.

Why don't they mention that fact on the teevee?

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join