It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Not saying all, but a lot of the "UFO's" in older art can be linked to common iconography and symbolism of the time.

Has nothing to do with my belief in UFO's. Just saying many of those examples can be explained.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Good morning, folks.

I saw a couple of things I thought worth passing along. There's some dude on Twitter that goes by the handle "bhapgood123" who was asking Jenna Jameson what she thought of the idea of adrenochrome (I'd say she's a good one to ask). Her answer was very simple, "It's real." I think the @ handle would be "@bhapgood123" if anyone with a Twitter wanted to verify.

Also, yesterday POTUS pointed out the number 1917 several times, which was the year of the Spanish Flu. But it's also the name of a tunnel system under NYC. Not that it means he was definitely hinting at that tunnel system, but I've learned that when POTUS draws attention to a number several different times, he is often hinting at something else.

He also pointed out the number 180,000,000 several times yesterday, but I'm at a loss what he could mean there.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
India and Texas Take China to International Court for Unleashing COVID-19 Upon the World in an Act of Biowarfare

As a direct impact of extensive GreatGameIndia reporting on the sinister aspect of Coronavirus being manufactured as a biological weapon, now India has dragged China to international court for waging COVID-19 War. India’s complaint to the United Nations Human Rights Council seeking compensation from China specifically presents as evidence GreatGameIndia‘s report on how Chinese biowarfare agents stole Coronavirus from a Canadian lab and weaponized it at Wuhan Institute of Virology.

In addition to the Indian complaint, a $20 trillion lawsuit has also been filed against China for waging a Biological war in Texas Federal Court, alleging that it unleashed the coronavirus as a bioweapon upon the world.

REPORT - How China Stole Coronavirus From Canadian Lab and Weaponized it
edit on 5-4-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trill, absolutely the Canadians should be taking care of themselves.

When every country is making these items for themselves, the pressure to obtain a functional product will stimulate enough ingenuity to get the job done. I kind of doubt the replaceable filters for army gas masks depend on a component or resource that is only found in one place in the world. If 3M can't make their masks any other way ... maybe they need to rethink their product. Can't hurt, after all, the entire Western world has already screwed itself over regarding dependence on Chinese products.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

And some of them simply look like metallic disks flying around. In some cases, I think the artist saw something fantastic and was trying to capture the image with the record medium for images of the age.

Cheers
edit on 5-4-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Have to say the President's optics on the masks and sharing them with other countries is not good.

I understand his position, but I think he'll pay for it.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Nations act in their own interests. Always. The Progs have tried for so long to pretend that isn't true, but the appearance of harmony lasts only so long as there is no crisis.

Trill mentioned the Canadians can leverage their own pressure in this situation. They should do what is right by them, perhaps it will sway the thinking of the U.S. administration.

But I am wary of this becoming another situation in which "the world" points its finger at the USA, expecting the USA to act like an entity that is not a sovereign state embroiled in a crisis. Obama would have wallowed in such a situation and used it as a lecturing point to admonish American citizens with.

I have yet to see other countries behave in that manner when the chips are down. They do what is right for them, and if they don't -- their citizens should be asking pointed questions as to "why".

Cheers
edit on 5-4-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I highly doubt Trump is that much of a genius that he could play 5D chess, anyway, whatever that is. I never believed it, and never will.

I don't think Canada getting into a dispute with the USA over masks is a wise idea right now; shutting off its supply of pulp so 3M can't make N95 masks for Americans would be 'Un-Canadian', and would likely backfire on us in some form.

And Trump not sharing masks with us is 'Un-American'.

The world is f*ck'd!

edit on 5-4-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It feels like we are the warriors and have a lot of dangerous ground to cover to get to where we have to be.

I saw that as a youth in school and we teenagers at the time thought it was a great movie that we felt like it could happen for real back then. Seems it could probably be going on in some places now.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix358, "Warriors" should be Anons' rally cry film... opening line in Trailer...

"Can you Dig it? ...Can you DIGGGG it?" (10sec mark)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The world is f*ck'd!

When was it not so?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Nations act in their own interests. Always. The Progs have tried for so long to pretend that isn't true, but the appearance of harmony lasts only so long as there is no crisis.

Trill mentioned the Canadians can leverage their own pressure in this situation. They should do what is right by them, perhaps it will sway the thinking of the U.S. administration.

But I am wary of this becoming another situation in which "the world" points its finger at the USA, expecting the USA to act like an entity that is not a sovereign state embroiled in a crisis. Obama would have wallowed in such a situation and used it as a lecturing point to admonish American citizens with.

I have yet to see other countries behave in that manner when the chips are down. They do what is right for them, and if they don't -- their citizens should be asking pointed questions as to "why".

Cheers

Just hope that level head will prevail

We know it is in both of our interests to work collaboratively and co-operatively to keep our citizens safe and that's very much the tenor of our conversations and I'm confident that we're going to get there."

He highlighted that thousands of medical workers who live in Canada work every day in the United States, helping to treat novel coronavirus patients in America. He also noted Canada supplies the U.S. with many key COVID-19 supplies including pulp for surgical-grade N95 masks, test kits and gloves.

Trudeau plans to use these examples to ensure the American president understands the inter-connectedness of supply chains and the importance of keeping all goods and services flowing freely between the two countries.

"We recognize that our countries are deeply interlinked in sometimes very complex ways. The necessary goods and services back-and-forth across our border keep us both safe and help us on both sides of the border," Trudeau said.

"We are continuing to engage in constructive discussions with different levels within the administration to highlight that the U.S. will be hurting itself as much as Canada will be hurting if we see an interruption of essential goods and services flow back and forth across the border."

www.albertaprimetimes.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Justoneman

Heh, yeah, remember "double digit midgets" ?

Cheers

I had to refresh my memory.... But yeah.

Aint no use in calling home, Jody's on your telephone
(Chorus) Say hey Barbareebus, get down Barabreebas
aint no use in going home, Jody's got your girl and gone.
(Chorus)
Aint no use in feelin' Blue Jody's got your sister too.
(Chorus)

I heard Barbareebus is banned.... LOL ANd you know why it would be.

I was sharing the nicer ones.

(I got in some major poo one week in AIT when I was Jody calling the Platoon leader out jokingly and I got the "call to the Carpet" session.... I stopped....I didn't like the sound of Courts Martial in my name).
edit on 5-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I’m pretty confident the COVID-19 pandemic that has buckled the Trump economy is/was not part of the plan. Impeachment and Russia/Russia/Russia was a walk in the park for POTUS compared to this.

I do believe the $$$ being injected will ignite the bounce back IF this pandemic can continue to be localized in NY/NJ.

NY @ 182 dead per 1m
NJ @ 95 dead per 1m
USA @ 26 dead per 1m

6 states + DC over national avg.

This pandemic has been hijacked by multiple entities. It’ll be interesting to get to 1+ year(s) after CV and do a look back.
edit on 5-4-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Austin Steinbart, your time is up today, April 5th.

Will Trump buy Greenland today or make good on his threat to the Queen of Denmark today?

Let's see if he "takes her cookies by force" today, like he stated 30 days ago.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Was today a hard prediction day by Q-?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yep, tic tic tic tic. Today is well on it's way.

Time keeps on slipping slipping, into the future.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Austin Steinbart, your time is up today, April 5th.

Will Trump buy Greenland today or make good on his threat to the Queen of Denmark today?

Let's see if he "takes her cookies by force" today, like he stated 30 days ago.

edit on 5-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Trump mentions in the press conference yesterday that Franklin Graham is a great man that Loves Jesus.
Franklin Graham Supports Voodoo Doughnut Child Traffickers?

Just hours after Michael Whalen told the world he was a victim of child sex trafficking, and testified that he witnessed Portland Voodoo Doughnuts being used as a front for child sex trafficking, and just after I published an article about this, Billy Graham’s son tweeted photos of him feasting at Voodoo Doughnut in Portland. Franklin Graham also stated in the caption of this tweet, “Take a look at these killer doughnuts!”

I have read that Billy Graham, Franklins father was a 33 mason.

I’m like 5 days behind... haha. Anyway, there have been many rumors swirled about Billy Graham and masonry. I’m not sure how to separate fact and fantasy here. Graham (both of them) is still revered in evangelical circles, though the most conservative tend to despise perceived ecumenical is (working with people of other faiths, specifically Catholicism).

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Did we buy Greenland?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Something retarded I learned from Amazon today.

Friend of mine needs sterile alcohol wipes. She couldn't get them from anyplace where she lives.

I popped onto Amazon and everything of that nature is prioritized for health care and government.

How the f**k are you supposed to keep your hands clean to keep from being infected if health care and government snaps everything up?

Amazon also banned most 3rd party sellers from selling them (I thin eBay, too). They are also in cahoots with attorney generals for reporting sellers for price gouging. As I’ve said before, anti-gouging laws are ruining the supply chain in this country. I know of people with warehouses full of masks and sanitizer they bought to sell that can’t even say they have it for fear of confiscation.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There is a TED Talk on that and you would find out you were wrong. The people volunteer to change there ways when they have economic opportunities.

Extra poor people of a population who are not well educated have more children than the more educated. Education levels are superior world wide this century and the child per family is going down below 2 in China and the US already. India has a Caste system where the poor are not given the same chances as Western Culture to succeed until recently and that will change India' child per family based on the pattern that is repeating in each place education and opportunity become available.

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Bill’s vaccine hobby is making more and more sense. Eugenics!
The Rockefeller family has been involved with population control and eugenics since the early 1900's.

Good lord they are incompetent! The population has exploded exponentially ever since they started their program.

They should be replaced immediately with someone worth their salt. This is ridiculous.

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join