It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns"

Four of those heads could have one horn each, meaning they'd be unicorns.

Just a silly observation.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We will just have to compile the Book of Q.
Obviously, we should edit out all the drive by arguing and attacks.

We could leave one in each hotel room......

This should have many more stars

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Happy Birthday SG! I hate that you have to celebrate under Quarantine but I'm sure you will manage to have a very fine day! I feel like you & I are on the same page most of the time & I totally relate to everything you say. Just think, next year when you celebrate, we may be in a totally different & much better world. Stay safe & Eat something yummy to celebrate!

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Have to echo Cranky's comment about Bill Gates and his persona. Huge red flags go up when I see that guy "smiling" at the camera. Gates' agendas are nothing but bad news. That ties in with another comment recently made in the thread about the bored billionaires seeking new realms to conquer. Time to draw very hard lines with these clowns: NO power, NO influence ... unless there is commensurate accountability and transparency. If anything will be the death of the Constitution, it will be them throwing millions of dollars around willy-nilly.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
There will always be people who, no matter how much truth they are exposed to, will always refuse to open their eyes to it and insist that the belief system they were always a part of is the 'truth'. It's one thing to not know about just how cruel and depraved the people you've been blindly following your entire life can be.

You share with them in their crimes if, upon finding out about it, you turn a blind eye to their corruption and deceit. I fully expect the network founded by Rosicrucian and Georgia Waystone creator Ted Turner to be all in on it, so anyone watching that #, or advertising on that station, after the truth comes out needs to be blacklisted.

Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."

Some Pharisees who were with him heard him say this and asked, "What? Are we blind too?"

Jesus said, "If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

pavil, it wouldn't surprise me if someone made a pc game out of this whole experience:

Positives: It would demonstrate how complicated and difficult the plan has been for white hats... one wrong move etc. It would also bring out why it's taking so long; A has to be successful before B, before C & D, before E F G etc. It would put us each in the position of decision maker so that we understand some of the calls made.

Negatives: It risks demeaning just how all encompassing and essential the plan has been to humanity.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Head up
China orders 200,000 body bags from Taiwan
Nothing to see here, virus is gone.
Wave 2 is well under way.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Really Graceful did a piece on Bill Gates interesting background/childhood and origins.

Youtube

Sorry I’m unable to embed

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Another POTENTIAL cure to coronavirus being studied in Australia (from /qresearch:

Melbourne researchers say an anti-parasitic drug commonly used to combat head lice has been found to kill the virus that causes COVID-19 in the lab within 48 hours.

A Monash University-led study has shown a high dose of the common drug Ivermectin could stop the SARS-CoV-2 virus growing in human cells in a dish.

“Because it’s FDA-approved, if we show enough efficacy in pre-clinical work we can move it straight through to humans," she said. "We’re not looking for safety, we’re just looking for efficacy."

"Like every medication, it is prescription for a reason. And it’s not approved for anti-viral use at all. It’s definitely still in the experimental realm," Dr Wagstaff said.

edit on 4-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Have to echo Cranky's comment about Bill Gates and his persona. Huge red flags go up when I see that guy "smiling" at the camera. Gates' agendas are nothing but bad news. That ties in with another comment recently made in the thread about the bored billionaires seeking new realms to conquer. Time to draw very hard lines with these clowns: NO power, NO influence ... unless there is commensurate accountability and transparency. If anything will be the death of the Constitution, it will be them throwing millions of dollars around willy-nilly.

Cheers

Certainly many share the same feeling..... And talking about needing masks...SKY..hmmmmm...let's hope not... These people are sick

Bill Gates’ latest depopulation scheme? Pollute the skies, collapse the ecosystem and starve everybody to death
08/26/2019

.....Gates’ latest scheme is perhaps his most daring – and likely most dangerous – to date. As reported by Big League Politics (BLP), Gates is funding a study by researchers from Harvard University which hopes to prove that dumping millions of tons of chalk dust into the atmosphere every day could dim the sun, thereby fighting climate change. .....

edit on 442020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
More Sky Even day time wow

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Has anyone mentioned here before that Bill Gates is a Knight of the Teutonic Order?

The Teutonic Knights were charged with giving a "soft death" to those dying slowly on battlefields during the Crusades.

They were experts in how to assist others to die.

That's what I've read somewhere. Gates' membership in that Order certainly needs some validation, though, I would say.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Night [n] STRINGER shows timeline for this week:

This shows a plan of 5 Nights of action followed by 5 Days of dissemination, from tonight through to Wednesday Night/Thursday day = 5 by 5... EYES ON, completing in time to allow for religious reflection on Good Friday.

I would expect, with this timeline, a Q post before midnight tonight, along the lines of Be Ready, Archive offline immediately, or You and Your Families are Safe.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Here you go.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
NO way that is eye off the ball. Brennan works for the Cabal IMO. There aren't many much higher up the Gov ladder you could've been than Brennan. Go get them all Durham.

originally posted by: carewemust
Has John Durham taken his eye off the ball (his primary assignment) gone off into the weeds, by looking to see if John Brennan influenced the 2017 Intel Assessment stating that Trump helped Trump while Hurting Hillary?

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 4-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Those guys still around? Would have to be somewhat removed from the old days, like the so-called modern "Templars".

Although. I'll bet a bunch of the Prussian generals in World War II claimed some kind of connection with the Teutonic Knights. No firm information on that, just a hunch.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hey correct if I am wrong but I thought that was MUDDY WATERS a musician extraordinaire not DIRTY waters.

originally posted by: NopolleyAnNa
25 or 6 or more? Are we longing for Love or the struggle for the legal tender? And when you call me will you call me AL? Sweet Jane.... I'm 18, and I don't know what I want. It's getting near dawn...I been waiting so long to be where I am going ... In the sunshine of your Love....and Jesus Loves you more than you know, Mrs Robinson, so take a load off Annie,, put the load on me, because the night belongs to Lovers, .......

Oh yea, all right, take it easy baby, make it last all night. The dream Police ...and I go crazy over you. Owner of a Lonely heart. It's so easy to fall in Love... Oh the children....it's just a shot away....hello darkness my old friend...I just come to talk to you again ...and we got to get back to the garden.

Green river...yeah, yeah,.... Saw you standing there .... Got the boots with the fur ..apple bottom jeans.... I Love that dirty Water....Boston your my home ....

Yeah like that my friends....Namaste ... Christine

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I can't shake the feeling that the beast of revelations is the MSM... Not sure how the specifics work out as far as identifying the heads and crowns, but the MSM is a multi-headed beast, composed of all the "channels - ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, etc.", each with it's elite/globalist owner, some of whom have actual crowns...

I can't quite put it all together, but the parallels are difficult to ignore for me...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Define "mass arrests

Q followers are the ones pushing that narrative. Ask them to define it.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Did they take Rush Limbaugh off the air?

ETA Duh it’s Saturday. Hard to tell these days.
edit on 4-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join