It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix358, here you go:

Schumann resonance graphs

Look at it LIVE now... something weird is happening!

The graphs have become very angular and digital rather than analog???

What am I looking at here?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix358, here you go:

Schumann resonance graphs

Look at it LIVE now... something weird is happening!

The graphs have become very angular and digital rather than analog???

What am I looking at here?

The Schuman Resonance is the Earth's resonant frequency. It is supposedly generated primarily by lightning strikes within Earth's atmosphere. It generally hovers around 7.8Hz if I remember correctly, but over the last couple of years it has been peaking at numbers that hadn't been seen since we have been monitoring it. And it happens often now, with jumps up above 100Hz now not uncommon when once, recently, they were unheard of.

What's interesting about it is the potential for this frequency to affect our bodies' health. The National Instotute of Health has done a study on it and has shown that while the resonance is spiking, it actually lowers our blood pressure.

At least, the above is how I have come to understand it. I'm not an expert or anything. Mostly what I've learned of it has been cited by others right here in this thread.

What you're looking at is a real-time readout of that frequency being monitored.
edit on 4-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Step 1 : Release coronavirus.
Step 2 : Make vaccines mandatory.
Step 3 : Implant chips in every living human being.

Don't they already have that, basically?

edit on 3-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's actually been lightly pulsing on a 48hr frequency since last week's "excitment".

I sent you that archive link, in case you want it again lmk.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 11 POTUS tweets on April 3rd, 2020:

Q V17.22 20200403 to 3908 incl. DECODE tools

(post by CovertID19 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Basically, Yes. That meme reminded me of...
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep."
- Robert Frost & line from "Telefon" film.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't think there has been this much military deployment & maneuvers all over the world since WWII. Maybe not but sure seems that way. Has there ever been such a global travel restriction lockdown, ever? Many countries have locked down their borders and ordering or highly recommending their citizens return to respective countries. C'mon WTF? Are we about to have an Alien visitation? TPTB seem to have really escalated matters far exceeding a mild cold bug going around.

Global travel restriction of this scale -- none that I recall. I guess travel was restricted during World War II for obvious reasons.

Military deployment / maneuvers in terms of scale ... hmm, probably Cold War operations exceeded what we're seeing now. Scale isn't a reliable ruler for these things as the capability of military forces has hugely expanded even within just the last twenty years. So yeah, there is a lot of capability on alert or deployed. How that sizes up to something like ABLE ARCHER 83, I don't know.

Yeah, the reaction of governments is wild. Not sure if something is being hidden or if there are just a pack of incompetents manning government positions worldwide these days. I would not too quickly dismiss the latter as a possibility.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Can you prove that they have?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Define "mass arrests". A few top clown already went down, and DOJ has all sorts of cats in the bag.

It seems like time is a mutable thing, were we are living in-the-moment locked in a battle royale. Not just pre-occupied with the many tasks at-hand, but also consider how things have to follow in a certain order.

You don't go to see a Space Shuttle launch and cry "hurry up already"! This is just a little bit more complex.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
From the movie Blade Runner 2049 a quote & scene reminded me of someone.

"Archivist: Mmmmm... I was home with my folks, then ten days of darkness. Every machine stopped cold. When the lights came back, we were wiped clean. Photos, files, every bit of data… Fttt! Gone. Bank records, too. [Chuckles] Didn’t mind that. It’s funny it’s only paper that lasted. I mean, we had everything on drives. Everything, everything. Huh. My mom still cries over the lost baby pictures."
Reel archivist

Dr. Rel the master Archivist. You are printing out all the archived threads, right.😎 (kidding)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Some personal feedback on what's appearing on my facebook this eve:

1) Some friends are becoming very emotional and feeling the need to cry, without the physical presence of their family members and loved ones,

2) Some friends who were selfish and egocentric are now becoming thoughtful and caring; once put in an environment where there's noone available to take for granted, they have to offer attention to receive it,

3) Un-pilled people are suddenly talking about Schumann resonance being off the charts and heightening emotions!

Interesting times.

I've been feeling like crying all day and finally just broke down for a minute - I don't cry often. I was trying to chalk it up to hormones but I guess this is all finally getting to me somewhat. I've been working on masks for healthcare workers but somehow that just makes me sadder. I feel like I need to be doing something but not sure what. I guess I should meditate or something. I'm just so glad I have this thread to come to - I don't have very many people that I can talk to about this stuff.

The Schumann thing is looking weird - never seen it do that - wonder what that means??

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Yes please FF, resend the 48hr pulsing link please!
edit on 4-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: RadioRobert

TextAre those field hospitals set up for COVID-19 overflow or to keep the other patients isolated from the COVID-19 patients? 

Current Mission is to take non-WuhanVirus patients.

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Anton is my cosmology guy, but he also tackles side issues in science. I can recommend his video before I even watch it.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

With printer ink at a tenner for every 35 pages in the UK, I think not...

...but I have now backed up to over a dozen USBs in separate faraday bags... that'll have to do.

Maybe we need to identify someone with a large cranium and photographic memory?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
From the movie Blade Runner 2049 a quote & scene reminded me of someone.

"Archivist: Mmmmm... I was home with my folks, then ten days of darkness. Every machine stopped cold. When the lights came back, we were wiped clean. Photos, files, every bit of data… Fttt! Gone. Bank records, too. [Chuckles] Didn’t mind that. It’s funny it’s only paper that lasted. I mean, we had everything on drives. Everything, everything. Huh. My mom still cries over the lost baby pictures."
Reel archivist

Dr. Rel the master Archivist. You are printing out all the archived threads, right.😎 (kidding)

Oh God - now I really want to cry. Wonder if Archive everything offline meant exactly this??? If I lose my pictures, that would be very, very upsetting. Now I know what I need to be doing. Wish I had all these threads archived too though I really hope this all ends up as a huge awesome coffee table book we can show the grandkids years from now.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here's the archive, you can look for the pattern I noticed. It's my own observation.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

GATruthseeker, as I sang to FB friends... "Let it flow, Let it flow..."

Crying on a physical level is a biological response to stress the same way as sweat is to overheating (not a great metaphor - soz).

Why are we programmed not to cry? Maybe that's also something that needs to change!

No idea what the "digitisation" of the Schuman resonance means - unless it's that we now control it?

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join