It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thanks FlyingFox!

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: CanadianMason

Find the bit about "crying out for peace and safety"

This one?

While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.
1 Thessalonians 5:3

Heard a rabbi connect the following verses to the Geula (Redemption) today:

Go, My people, come into your chambers and close your door about you; hide for but a moment, until the wrath passes.
For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain. (Isaiah 26:20-21)

A bit odd with the quarantine and talk about the abused coming out of the underground and into the light in the thread. Parallels well.

ETA: has pretty good Passover parallels, too. Which is coming right up...

edit on 4-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Ya know, the Kennedy deaths are starting to sound fishy.

It doesn't make sense for a (rich) kid and mom(!) to chase a $5 ball into cold water on a windy day....no way could they catch up to it with 30mph winds. Not to mention how Kennedy's are all expert seamen. Where have we seen that before?

If anything, it was cloudy and overcast. radar.weather.gov...

Ok, that's not even the whole reason I'm mentioning it. If you look on my thread, someone posted a long story on the whole drama of the search from "1st hand" as a nearby resident in the area. Too much detail, inc how one of the neighbors he knows actually saw the canoe...I call BS.

I'm posting over here for some guidance. I don't want to out the guy, nor even draw attention to myself. It's weird, but maybe I should check out his other post topics...? Just wanted to mention it....nothing to see here citizens.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Just completed next mystic brew vid, our strangest one yet, will have a kitty cat name, tough start due to how do you talk about about some of the more ugly negtrids data without offending or upsetting, we did our best, will put up when Moddy finishes the brewing.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Has John Durham taken his eye off the ball (his primary assignment) gone off into the weeds, by looking to see if John Brennan influenced the 2017 Intel Assessment stating that Trump helped Trump while Hurting Hillary?

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
52% of all US CV deaths are in 2 states (NY/NJ).

75% of all US CV deaths are in 7 states.
(NY/NJ/MI/LA/CA/WA/IL)

6 of those 7 continue to lead in # deaths each day.

NY/NJ are the Italy/Spain of the USA.

USA at 22 CV deaths per 1m population.

As those top 7 states manage the pandemic, the country’s numbers flatten fast.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
25 or 6 or more? Are we longing for Love or the struggle for the legal tender? And when you call me will you call me AL? Sweet Jane.... I'm 18, and I don't know what I want. It's getting near dawn...I been waiting so long to be where I am going ... In the sunshine of your Love....and Jesus Loves you more than you know, Mrs Robinson, so take a load off Annie,, put the load on me, because the night belongs to Lovers, .......

Oh yea, all right, take it easy baby, make it last all night. The dream Police ...and I go crazy over you. Owner of a Lonely heart. It's so easy to fall in Love... Oh the children....it's just a shot away....hello darkness my old friend...I just come to talk to you again ...and we got to get back to the garden.

Green river...yeah, yeah,.... Saw you standing there .... Got the boots with the fur ..apple bottom jeans.... I Love that dirty Water....Boston your my home ....

Yeah like that my friends....Namaste ... Christine
edit on 4/4/2020 by NopolleyAnNa because: Possesive vs spatial ...grammar wise of course ...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Making matters worse for the economy, only 9 states are "open for business".

abcnews.go.com...

Dr. Fauci and the MSM are putting pressure on those to become "stay at home!" states too.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Has John Durham taken his eye off the ball (his primary assignment) gone off into the weeds, by looking to see if John Brennan influenced the 2017 Intel Assessment stating that Trump helped Trump while Hurting Hillary?

IMO, the coup originated with JB.

Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Strzok were the cornerstones of the coup. CIA, DNI, FBI.

If none of these 4 are held accountable then the Barr/Durham Assignment was a hoax as well. Indicating the DS is not only in control, it’s expanded that control.

The covid-19 hysteria (22 dead per 1m) has smoke screened (co-opted FF) everything important.

- lack of viable Dem candidate
- focus on failed coup attempt
- fake news
- Trump rally’s
- economy tanked over 7 states failure to manage their healthcare apparatus.

The Dems were going to get smoked by Trump in November. Now the effort is to paint that blowout as the result of disenfranchised Dem voters due to CV.

Or, eliminate all reasonable voter fraud prevention and cook the books to beat Trump. At a minimum, retain House for Dems’.

Meh, 8 months to Nov. There’s plenty of time to burn it all to the ground and make the election moot regardless of results. Or, enough time to right the ship.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Vietnam has less than 250 cases and 0 deaths, but like the world, they have set up unprecedented restrictions.
Thailand just started a nationwide curfew from 10pm - 4am.

1) Air Travel Restricted / Banned
2) Social events / Sporting Events / Concerts / Church closed
3) Restaurants / Coffee Shops / Theaters (non-essential) closed
3) Schools / Universities closed
4) National Borders closed
5) Stay at home

CALMING OF THE WATERS = WATCH THE WATER

The waters in Venice are now so "clear" that people can see the fish again. This has less to do with pollution, and more to do with no boats and water traffic stirring up the dirt and sediment on the bottom of the canals.

The global shutdown is providing the same calmness, allowing Patriots to more effectively monitor and spot the fish.

THE GAME IS OVER WHEN THE PUBLIC KNOWS

As the end game nears, the other side is desperately looking for anything to stop this. I trust the Patriots are doing everything in the power to minimize loss of life, but some may be unavoidable.

As we piece the puzzle together, it is becoming clear this dangerous animal has to be caught. Let's just pray Patriots have the wisdom and strength to know when the time is right - and are strategically placed to quickly defeat any final resistance.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Here's a photo from inside the tent hospital in NYC's Central Park, with three items in the photo circled/highlighted: twitter.com...

For some reason, Mayor De Blasio doesn't like the Christian group who set up the hospital, Samaritan's Purse: nypost.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The waters in Venice are now so "clear" that people can see the fish again. This has less to do with pollution, and more to do with no boats and water traffic stirring up the dirt and sediment on the bottom of the canals.

The global shutdown is providing the same calmness, allowing Patriots to more effectively monitor and spot the fish.

Great analogy!

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Thankfully, it looks like the FISA Court is not cowering in their at-home closets like our elected Congresspersons are.

This evening the court told the FBI to give them the names of all "targets" in the flawed FISA applications, and provide proof that those targets needed to be spied upon. (That's what I think this article is saying. It's quite detailed.)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Making matters worse for the economy, only 9 states are "open for business".

abcnews.go.com...

Dr. Fauci and the MSM are putting pressure on those to become "stay at home!" states too.

No “stay at home order” states:

Arkansas -> 12 deaths (4 per 1m)
Iowa - 11 deaths (3.5 per 1m)
Nebraska - 6 deaths (3 per 1m)
North Dakota - 3 deaths (3.7 per 1m)
Oklahoma - 38 deaths (9.5 per 1m)
S. Carolina - 34 deaths (6.7 per 1m)
S. Dakota - 2 deaths (2.2 per 1m)
Utah - 7 deaths (2.2 per 1m)
Wyoming - 0 deaths (0 per 1m)

Compared to the 7 Petri dish states

New York - 3218 deaths (161 per 1m)
New Jersey - 646 deaths (72.6 per 1m)
Michigan - 479 deaths (48.4 per 1m)
Louisiana - 370 deaths (80.4 per 1m)
Washington - 291 deaths (38.3 per 1m)
California - 285 deaths (7.1 per 1m)
Illinois - 210 deaths (16.5 per 1m)

Compared to some others:

Arizona - 41 deaths (5.6 per 1m)
Florida - 170 deaths (7.9 per 1m)
Texas - 97 deaths (3.3 per 1m)
Pennsylvania - 102 deaths (7.9 per 1m)
Puerto Rico - 15 deaths (4.7 per 1m)
Virginia - 46 deaths (5.4 per 1m)

Some countries:

Italy - 14,681 deaths (243 per 1m)
Spain - 11,198 deaths (240 per 1m)
Mexico - 60 deaths (0.5 per 1m)
Iran - 3,294 deaths (39 per 1m)
UK - 3,605 deaths (53 per 1m)
USA - 7,403 deaths (22 per 1m)

Just for comparison purposes.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks for that! I know it is a good release & I guess I was really just hoping to "Sit back & enjoy the show". I thought I was pretty prepared for all of it but it has just been such an insane twist and such a schizophrenic gush of info/disinfo. We all really got pushed into survival mode much quicker than I was ready for.

I have really been staying on the positive side and focusing on all the lessons being learned all over the world. I love how the first responders and delivery people/grocery store clerks, teachers, etc. are now clearly the Heroes. I'm loving the ingenuity, creativity and laughter people are coming up with during these crazy times but I'm also so frustrated still by the lies & control & how everything is looking like it could go either way.

For the last few days, I've redirected my energy into making masks for a couple of groups for first responders and have thought more about them than I ever would have thought. I didn't start on them early because they kept saying it wasn't helpful & so now that they have backpedaled some - I started really wondering. I really haven't been paying too much attention to the numbers of cases/deaths because I just don't trust them. They could be overinflated or under inflated. I find it so curious that I don't hear any reports that any hospitals locally are full or struggling or anything - at least on the local news. I see FB posts but no reports on the local news. Normally, if anything happens like a shooting or water main break, etc. that affects a hospital, they talk about it, talk to a spokesperson or something but with this - nothing.

Then, I had a crazy thought - they are getting everybody thinking about & accepting masks & now telling people to make their own. What if there is going to be some kind of SKY event (hopefully NOT Yellowstone) where everyone would need some sort of mask or protection? I don't know - something is just niggling in the back of my brain & I can't put my finger on what it is. People in my life who were weren't worried at all last week are now asking me for masks.

My brain is all over the place lately - hope this wasn't too rambling.

Thanks to all of you for being here. I wish we could all get together for a drink one day. What a party that would be

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We will just have to compile the Book of Q.
Obviously, we should edit out all the drive by arguing and attacks.

We could leave one in each hotel room......

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
POTUS has just fired Michael Atkinson, intelligence IG.

Trump fires Michael Atkinson, intelligence IG who told Congress about Ukraine phone call: report

About time!

Can't wait for the usual suspects in the House to lose their minds over this. Maybe they will do another Impeachment.

Oh wait...... They'd actually have to come back to Washington and work to do that.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, Brewtiger had a clever way with words there.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Happy Birthday, SG!

It's my son's 22nd birthday today, too.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So if Bill Gates' dad was the head of PP maybe his control over computing was no accident of discovery and theft?

Or was it the other way around?

Oh how the apple rarely falls far from such a tree.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

This has been a growing problem with these multi-billionaire philanthropists. They have more money than they know what to do with. They get bored and decide what can I do to F%#& up the world.

More like 7 flavors of snake oil.

Problem - solution - Profit.

Bill Gates Plan for US Gov't

The Microsoft co-founder and global health expert published his proposed plan in a Washington Post column Tuesday afternoon. Update: Gates later posted the column on his website.

When you google "Philanthropy" the first pics that pop up is Bill Gates.

Bill's dad, William H. Gates Sr., philanthropist and former head of eugenics group Planned Parenthood.

As I've said before I believe alot of this evilness on humanity we been chasing from Epstein to the upper ruling class (worldwide) to Bill Gates to Nazi ideology and everything in between is all connected to Eugenics.
It's a global spider web of very sick people mixed in with occult practices.

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join