It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
So who "accidentally" sent covid patients to the hospital ship? 🤔

I predicted this the day that shipped docked. Took what? A week?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, also on DJT tweets today:

1) 2 tweet storms, first of 25=5by5...Eyes On, second of 19 taking total to 44=zerObama,

2) A further TYPO in this pair of original/corrected tweets:
09:59:18 = original tweet

I will immediately ask Congress for more money to support small businesses under the @ppploan if the allocated money runs out. So far, way ahead of schedule. @BankofAmerica & community banks are rocking! @SBAgov @USTreasury

10:09:33 = corrected tweet

I will immediately ask Congress for more money to support small businesses under the #PPPloan if the allocated money runs out. So far, way ahead of schedule. @BankofAmerica & community banks are rocking! @SBAgov @USTreasury

ppp=PPP=16x3=48
Q48 What is Q Clearance What hint does that explicitly refer to? DOE? Who would have the goods on U1?
Which points to nukes again.
edit on 4-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
A Breakdown on Current Testing Procedures

Key takeaway: COVID-19 test results are about 80% FALSE positive.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I think beetles also tied in Nazis because of Hitler supposedly designing the VW Beetle... so from your pic both zerObama and ISIS part of the new Nazi Order.

link   

Q+

8 Jul 2019 - 6:25:41 PM mirror = 45 or 4/5

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If it was going to be a big asteroid or other 'sky event', then surely all or most of the other nations would know...... hence the worldwide lockdowns and co-operation.

If we had to be worried about countries that would take advantage of the situation, then surely Iran and NK would be in that list, along with Venezuela now too. All of these countries have either made threats or tested long range missiles lately. This is a concern for trump..... obviously...... but I dont believe it's the main concern, he and allies have positioned assets as a quick response to any actions these countries could try and take...... but it doesn't explain everything else. Neither does a virus and neither does a roundup of evil cabal.

This is big enough to involve the whole world and there isn't many events, that I can think of, that would do this.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Roger that.

I noticed this morning that the overnight deaths shot up by 2000+.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Saturday so far. Outside NY/NJ not much happening.

Yesterday... same thing...

edit on 4-4-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
“I will be holding a News Conference at 3:30 P.M. at the White House. Thank you!”

News, not press. Words matter.

I think it’s about to kick off...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Q1245:

Think SA.
Order is important.
SA -> NK.
NK -> Armenia.
Armenia -> Iran
Iran ->
Any other rogue nuclear states?
Define hostage.
Define protection.
Who is protected by rogue nuclear states?
Trust the plan.
THE WORLD IS CONNECTED.
Why are border states like AZ/CA important?
Why is MX vocal against POTUS?
Those who are the loudest…..
WWG1WGA.
The Great Awakening.
Iron Eagle.
Q

Could Venezuela be that other rogue nuclear state?

From 2009:
Venezuela's Search for Nuclear Power - or Nuclear Prestige

In late November 2008, Venezuela signed a nuclear cooperation agreement with Russia during a state visit by Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to Caracas. This agreement, much touted by Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez, raises the issue of the extent of Venezuela's nuclear ambitions. Venezuela has almost no nuclear infrastructure, little nuclear expertise, and is a party to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and the Latin American nuclear-weapon-free zone.

Iran helping Venezuela look for uranium

From CFR:
Venezuela’s Troubling Nuclear Ties

Venezuela Nuclear Weapons

The US Justice Department announced September 17, 2010 that a scientist and his wife, who both previously worked as contractors at the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) in New Mexico, have been indicted on charges of communicating classified nuclear weapons data to a person they believed to be a Venezuelan government official and conspiring to participate in the development of an atomic weapon for Venezuela, among other violations.

Venezuela: A Nuclear Profile

All articles from late Bush/Obama era.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was thinking about this in the shower (as one does) and it kind of dawned on me, "What if this isn't about what we think it's about? "

So I started to rethink everything, could be a massive volcano event (this would better explain all the talk about protecting ones air ways, as well as sending large amounts of troops into bunkers, since bunkers have filtered air), could be a meteor impact on a large scale (again debris in the air, and the need to keep people inside to reduce casualties), or it could be something really off bases like some type of weird paranormal event, hell maybe Shaver was right and the Deros are starting their war (I only include this since paranormal events have gone from a strange high last year, to almost a dead stop this year, seems weird that people aren't reporting much).

Well whatever it is, the virus is real and it's dangerous for now, but I don't think that's the real threat here. I think that the virus that affecting everyone is just happenstance with whats happening. Like being in a car accident, but getting a paper cut from the police report kind of thing.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

With printer ink at a tenner for every 35 pages in the UK, I think not...

...but I have now backed up to over a dozen USBs in separate faraday bags... that'll have to do.

Maybe we need to identify someone with a large cranium and photographic memory?

Lol I thought that WAS you!

link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Re: Shaver. Funny how enduring the legends are about underground civilizations.

Cheers

link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
“I will be holding a News Conference at 3:30 P.M. at the White House. Thank you!”

News, not press. Words matter.

I think it’s about to kick off...

Isn’t 5 days a week of CV drama enough? Let us relax on the weekend. Hit the reset button and get back in CV drama mode on Monday.

If it’s anything CV related I’m going to ignore.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Places like Derinkuyu (aka Malakopi), and stories about "Ant People" doesn't seem to help in forgetting Shaver stories either.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yellow Sub?
"content://com.samsung.android.memo/file/4fa3a5a1-d12d-3bf3-0000-01714693fd0e" orientation="0" altText="null" width="444" />

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Tweets 75.9 followers eyes on 77 or 77.7

Watch

Retweet. Is Italy clear?

Beetles not Beat...

I can't recall what else the Beetles thing meant - its in here somewhere.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
8chan indicating 3:30 is about Venezuela.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Perhaps COVID is covert cover for something much bigger. Even a multi-prong Op in taking advantage of a pre-planned crisis. I don't think they could have planned all that we see unfolding in the midst of when this virus first occurred in the media. I think years of deep state think tank planning awaiting for the right crisis to come along that would encompass the entire world. They have many playbooks for many potential crisis & disasters.

Perhaps a silent war of Trump's deep state vs the evil cabal deep state, which is International. Trump controls the military so that's one giant chess piece the other side does not have in their bag of tricks.

I think like everyone else... damn, I hate not knowing.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
8chan indicating 3:30 is about Venezuela.

👀👀👀

I'm assuming this will be the live stream at 3:30 EST.
edit on 4-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think that the corona virus was a modified virus that mimicked certain issues, and it may/maynot have been used to taint an illegally obtained product, but the modified virus mutated and sadly got spread to the general public. This is all my opinion though.

Strangely this seems to fit with everything that we've been seeing, but the weirdness floating around recently seems to be part of something else, something else that people are using for a more important purpose.

As a quick side to my first point: How many times did celebrities who were out of the lime-light get hospitalized due to "flu like symptoms"? The same symptoms that read just like corona virus. That's why I stand behind my first point.

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join