It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CovertID19
Right..as stated earlier in the week, evidence continues pointing more to a close encounter with an Asteroid (sky event) than it does to a massive military/law-enforcement take down of evil.

I started thinking like this when President Trump told General Motors that April 20th was too late for the ventilators, then slapped them with the U.S. Defense act, to get them produced ASAP. Now we have military being moved to deep mountain hideouts.

Maybe it's time to party hardy?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Wow... thank-you ETMN.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
52% of all US CV deaths are in 2 states (NY/NJ).

75% of all US CV deaths are in 7 states.
(NY/NJ/MI/LA/CA/WA/IL)

6 of those 7 continue to lead in # deaths each day.

NY/NJ are the Italy/Spain of the USA.

USA at 22 CV deaths per 1m population.

As those top 7 states manage the pandemic, the country’s numbers flatten fast.

US Rate of Infection v. Deaths seems very suspect to me. The ratio is higher than anywhere else. Why? 🤔

Have you seen the order out of the Center For Disease Control telling Hospitals/Coroners to label a death as "Covid-19", if the person who dies is shown to have Covid-19 during the post-mortem analysis...or prior.

Thread I started on this subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

President Trump could be tired of fighting the deep-embedded evil in our government. Rather than tell the CDC that their March 24th re-classification of what is a "Covid-19 death" was totally screwy, he raised the anticipated worst-case-scenario death toll, a few days later.
edit on 4/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think it's looking more likely to be something much bigger than is being anticipated in this thread, too much going on now to deny it's more than an evil cabal roundup.

I dont think its war .... theres not enough build up in one place..... the forces are spread far n wide but they are setting up for something.

I hate not knowing.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
For those who need to have a femmine view, and others who need a walk, again, remind yourself,,,,WHY..may my sister, in heart and mind guide you. Namaste .... Enjoy.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."

So all of us who put time and effort into truth discovery, and did the right thing will be blinded. And those stuffing their face with Mcdonalds while on their iphone will become us? That doesn't sound fair.

That’s not what it means. He was speaking to the religious leaders of the Jews - the people who were supposed to look after their flock.

The Pharisees thought they could “see” the big picture of how important it was to not rock the boat when it came to the occupation of the Romans in Judea. They even said that if the Jews followed Jesus, the Romans would “take away our place and our nation.”

Compare that to how MSM and others in charge of the world’s collective thought process (celebrities etc) view their place in the world. How many of them claim that they are doing what they do because it’s the only way to succeed? How many people justify atrocities in this manner? “It’s just the way the world is.” “It’s dog eat dog.” “Survival of the fittest.”

Rubbish. The way the world is is the way you allow it to be. Every single one of them that knew what was happening, who saw the truth and did absolutely nothing about it, deserves to never see the light of day again.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
People in UK & US are reporting seeing the message "We are here with you" on the tv screen during various shows --- A&E, King of Queens, Pawn Stars...

Twitter
Twitter
Twitter
Twitter

Also, type in the words “We are here with you” into a Google search engine... your location/ house will show up
edit on 4-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That is correct. I served with them in the Gulf war. They helped us blow up magnetic mines. Lots of big Booms. Fun times.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire
You're right, IMO. While a limited nuclear war would require that we stay in our well-stocked homes, I don't think any nuclear country is desperate enough, or capable of, launching a strike on the U.S., but Iran. And I have no clue as to their capabilities.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
People in UK & US are reporting seeing the message "We are here with you" on the tv screen during various shows --- A&E, King of Queens, Pawn Stars...

Twitter
Twitter
Twitter
Twitter

Also, type in the words “We are here with you” into a Google search engine... your location/ house will show up.

Well that is interesting....

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

You're not alone in that line of thinking and your feeling is mutual. Something is definitely brewing.

"Bigger than anyone can imagine" keeps repeating more often in my head.

I'd like to be the proverbial fly on the wall in the Pentagon war room.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So who "accidentally" sent covid patients to the hospital ship? 🤔

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Such a variety of insightful posts the last 24. A few thoughts rather then reply direct.

NPA, very clever lyric post. Apt.

GAT, all good. There are no rules now. In tunnel digging the one holding the light is just as important as the one swinging the pick axe. Shine your light.

Cavv, agree on billionaire goons = manipulation. The sucking up folks do to them is vile, they attract sycophants to their cause.

Sab. With that selection you impress me again.

For the record: PlusUltra flew to high, and never floated down. The Sky is a dangerous place.

No idea what's going on with the striation patterning. link

4-4-2020 or 444 today. If things were strange be4, I'd expect the unexpected moving 4ward.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I’ve just had this strange thought.

What if the COVID-19 test isn’t testing for a pathogen, but for DNA? I’m talking about the new 5 minute test.

Think about it for a second - let’s say you’ve got a whole bunch of children down in tunnels that have grown up and had children of their own. The quickest way to identify them is through DNA. It’s not like anyone is going to know who they are.

Those who have lost daughters might gain granddaughters that they never knew existed. Those who have lost sons might gain grandsons that they never knew existed.

No matter how much love the world can give these kids, their families will give them more, because they will be a legacy of the child that they lost. It would help them both heal, IMO.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wow, didn't expect that to work cherokeetroy... but it does!

Had to turn VPN off first, then it brought up a 2 sq mile google map of where I am.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Trillium

Wave 2 or are they just now opening up some of those places they welded shut?

WWCD.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Re: twitter.com...
If we knew what the 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit was up to...or even what they specialize in, we'd have some clues.

Specialize in? Destroying enemy combatants and infrastructure. What they do not specialize in is domestic police actions.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

We've been told in Q144 of "risk this week". That post also includes the STRINGERS Iron Eagle and Speed, which could both refer to an asteroid or comet...

Then we have STRINGER SUM OF ALL FEARS which could be nukes OR asteroid/comet.
(See Q1306 Iran nukes, Q936 Nazi order/NK, Q864 NK nukes, Q236 Obama/NK, Q199 Uranium One/NK/Iran.)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
52% of all US CV deaths are in 2 states (NY/NJ).

75% of all US CV deaths are in 7 states.
(NY/NJ/MI/LA/CA/WA/IL)

6 of those 7 continue to lead in # deaths each day.

NY/NJ are the Italy/Spain of the USA.

USA at 22 CV deaths per 1m population.

As those top 7 states manage the pandemic, the country’s numbers flatten fast.

US Rate of Infection v. Deaths seems very suspect to me. The ratio is higher than anywhere else. Why? 🤔

I am not sold on “death” counts and I put zero faith in any infection counts. I assume near 100% infections so I look solely at CV deaths per 1m population.
edit on 4-4-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
DJT Tweets 75.9 followers eyes on 77 or 77.7

Watch

Retweet. Is Italy clear?

Beetles not Beat...

I can't recall what else the Beetles thing meant - its in here somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join