It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Not only destructive but downright dangerous to the rest of us as they seek false security from charlatans selling snake oil as a cure to their fears, fears instilled by the very people who now offer security, to me its a form of insanity.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
DECODE ID 25rsh200403002D

POTUS 2nd tweet with MIRROR in timestamp of 12:51:15 - usual DECODES:

The Paycheck Protection Program is now available! #CARESAct

Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources: SBA.gov...

1) MIRROR timestamp of 12:15:51 and MIRROR delta of 03:36 link to Q posts:

Q336 Executive Order on Election Fraud: Why must it be isolated and away from the 2016 election? Have faith. These people are stupid!

Q1215 James Alefantis (Pi**agate): You can’t imagine the size of this. Conspiracy risk. Planned for later.

Q1551 Repost - Reason why HRC not Prosecuted for Emailgate: Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton.

Q51 Dear Patriot. We hear you. We hear all Americans such as yourself. The time has come to take back our great land. The time is now. Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World. Find peace. God is with us.

2) Post delta, Intra delta and Ti9mestamp link to posts:

Q1754 Photo of Potential White Hat Operator outside Avenatti's office: Offices of MA. Work on Sunday? Who is supplying feed? Who is financing?

Q36 Military Intelligence. No media. No leaks. How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days? Focus on Flynn. Background and potential role. What is the common denominator in terms of military backgrounds close to POTUS?

Q1251 POTUS Movement Speech Video: Listen carefully. Trust the plan.
speech video

Q15 There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).
11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted ...

Q1751 CIA/Mossad Attacking 8chan: Every C_A/MOS tactic of infiltration and internal disruption is being deployed on this board (central hub). The World is Here. Recognize. This movement is bigger than anyone can possibly imagine. Peace through strength.

Q2451 Thank you for your service to our Country, Mr. Trey Gowdy! Thank you for your service to our Country, Mr. Bob Goodlatte! Your sacrifices will never be forgotten. Q+

Q2951 Meme of Hillary Rocking in an Insane Asylum with POTUS Laughing in Background

3) CAPS only simple gematria links to posts:
a) Base = TPPPCARESASBGLRSBA = 195
Equivalents: best is yet to come, the spirit of america, your in trouble, the last president.
Q195 U1 – CA – EU – ASIA – IRAN/NK Iran Deal. Why is this relevant? Re-read drops re: NK / Iran. (Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold? Which couple was photographed covered in gold? The public release was a mistake. Who released the picture? Who has all the information? (Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold? Can you locate one other pic w/ Y head covered in gold? What does this represent? /_ THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.

b) Remove Dupes = TCEGL = 47
Q47 You can paint the picture based solely on the questions asked. Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag. Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the D's? What is that called? Military relevant how?

4) mpersand pairs method gives:
a) Guidance & Loan = GUIDANCELOAN = 106
Equivalents: global reset, Airport, Prophesy, Nightingale (Nightingale is the name of the new temp hospitals in UK!!).
Q106 Nothing is a coincidence. We are at war. SA cut the strings. They are scrambling for cover and using any means necessary out of their remaining power/control. God bless.

edit on 3-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This has been a growing problem with these multi-billionaire philanthropists. They have more money than they know what to do with. They get bored and decide what can I do to F%#& up the world.

More like 7 flavors of snake oil.

Problem - solution - Profit.

Bill Gates Plan for US Gov't

The Microsoft co-founder and global health expert published his proposed plan in a Washington Post column Tuesday afternoon. Update: Gates later posted the column on his website.

When you google "Philanthropy" the first pics that pop up is Bill Gates.

Bill's dad, William H. Gates Sr., philanthropist and former head of eugenics group Planned Parenthood.

As I've said before I believe alot of this evilness on humanity we been chasing from Epstein to the upper ruling class (worldwide) to Bill Gates to Nazi ideology and everything in between is all connected to Eugenics.
It's a global spider web of very sick people mixed in with occult practices.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

“And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭16:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Gates of Hell...bit of a reach🤪
edit on 3-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
POTUS has just fired Michael Atkinson, intelligence IG.

Trump fires Michael Atkinson, intelligence IG who told Congress about Ukraine phone call: report

About time!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
POTUS has just fired Michael Atkinson, intelligence IG.

Trump fires Michael Atkinson, intelligence IG who told Congress about Ukraine phone call: report

About time!

And there will soon be yet another investigation into Trump firing a quasi whistleblower . It will never end.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CanadianMason

Can you take me to Tomorrowland.

Ah, yes, I think you were here in these threads way back when we had a member who went by the name PlusUltra and eisegesis posted some esoteric enlightening stuff (as usual) along with some hidden PlusUltra site. Remember?

EMN you’re PlusUlta?!? Now it makes sense. You jumped right in the thread like a boss. I figured you were just confident

Yes, I thought of this lately as well. We saw info. Disney and other notables. Right?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
DOJ Prosecutors Ask For ANOTHER Delay in Flynn Case as Sidney Powell Fights For Dismissal

Upon consideration of the request, it is hereby ORDERED that the government will provide a further status update or, if feasible, a proposed briefing schedule, no later than 12 p.m. on April 24, 2020.
Court Listener

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Isn't Michael Atkinson's secret Impeachment testimony transcript the only one that Intel Committee head Adam Schiff refused to release? I sure would like to know what he said during his closed-door testimony.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
"Could be something... could be nothing..."

POTUS last 2 tweets today have deltas from previous of:

25:51 = 5by5by5

00:23 - PAIN

Last 3 tweets from @realdonaldtrump:
Apr 3, 2020 06:51:13 PM

RT @WhiteHouse: "America is engaged in a historic battle to safeguard the lives of our citizens." t.co...

Apr 3, 2020 06:50:50 PM

RT @WhiteHouse: Our hearts go out to the communities hardest hit by the Coronavirus—and we salute the great medical professionals on the fr…

Apr 3, 2020 04:24:59 PM

RT @WhiteHouse: LIVE: Press Briefing with Coronavirus Task Force t.co...

edit on 3-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Matt Couch 🎙 (@RealMattCouch) Tweeted:
BREAKING: President Trump has fired Intelligence Community Inspector General, Michael Atkinson.. twitter.com...

... Another Libby, Libby, Libby, on the Label, Label, Label, if you like it, like it, like it, his sorry~ass, is not able, able, able!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I can feel your anxiety from District 9 my man..take a sip.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Some personal feedback on what's appearing on my facebook this eve:

1) Some friends are becoming very emotional and feeling the need to cry, without the physical presence of their family members and loved ones,

2) Some friends who were selfish and egocentric are now becoming thoughtful and caring; once put in an environment where there's noone available to take for granted, they have to offer attention to receive it,

3) Un-pilled people are suddenly talking about Schumann resonance being off the charts and heightening emotions!

Interesting times.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

LOL! Yea, that might not be good. I haven't had a beer in a week. Thank heavens for the weekend is finally here.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

do you have the link to the graph of the Schumann resonance?

I should have saved it last time.

P

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix358, here you go:

Schumann resonance graphs

Look at it LIVE now... something weird is happening!

The graphs have become very angular and digital rather than analog???

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We've been hyped for the past ten days. Is this the "Calm"

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sounds like a good read to me Sabre!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Is the latest advice in US about wearing masks providing double meanings and an alternative message?

POTUS saying he will not be wearing one, despite the latest advice... So is he saying:

POTUS is going to UNMASK?

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join