It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Are the rumors of 3 days of internet getting cut off to be believed?

Will there be a mass roll out of truth in or after that time period that will wake up the masses in a controlled manner?

Thank you for your service and may you be infinitely blessed!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Many levels involved in background movements.
Do Not Fear.

Stay Vigilant
Be Prepared

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Disclosure of yes.

Systems in place to interdict inter/intra flow

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Unable to divulge with extreme accuracy due to ongoing ops over course of past several years, worldwide estimate roughly 3 million.

Please PRAY PRAY PRAY

edit on 2-4-2020 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Nice, thank you!

Yesterday at the Task Force briefing when Gen. Milley said, "You will not get past Jump Street." Do you know what he was referencing in this context? The border? The beginning, "the Start" but of what or where?

How about Trump's social distancing/quarantine extension till April 30... more so for the mil/intel Op plan, less about the virus itself. Assume this is for preventing large crowd gatherings and thus limiting potential terror attacks on citizens as one possibility.

No worries if you cannot answer.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Thank you.

Cannot disclose due to compartmentalizations.

Bless you and all around you.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Stay Vigilant
Be Prepared

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What's REALLY happening in the Caribbean with the military repositioning?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Justoneman

to see what Tom Brady does in Tampa,

I think you just solved the mystery with this whole virus thing. Its the patriots cheating to keep Brady from going to Tampa and playing.

If he makes it and has to go to Green Bay in January he will be well prepared. Patriots seem to play in GB like weather in Jan too. Has he moved to Florida yet? I bet they won't let him unless he self quarantines when he arrives.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Stay Vigilant
Be Prepared

Psalm 91
Exodus 15:3
Isaiah 40:31

SEMPER FIDELIS

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: carewemust

Many levels involved in background movements.
Do Not Fear.

Stay Vigilant
Be Prepared

Thank you. I have not heard a word about the hospital ships comfort and mercy being utilized for what was publicly announced. They might be involved in the overall take down?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Unable to divulge with extreme accuracy due to ongoing ops over course of past several years, worldwide estimate roughly 3 million.

Please PRAY PRAY PRAY

My heart just broke reading that...
I will be PRAYING! For all of them and for all of YOU! 3 million!!!!!
Sick does not accurately describe these animals.

Stay safe and thank you

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Not if that train never made the waterline. With no cannon fired from the train it will go down as Lunatic Fringe(we all know your out there!).

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: dashen
Everyone shut your face holes for a minute

this whole thing is going off the rails literally off the rails
some crazy shmuck in California derailed a train and tried to smash it into the hospital ship Mercy

How do you score that tally, as a naval action???

A for effort.

near then end of that song:
"Your not gonna win, NOT GONNA WIN"...... "we can hear the footsteps, out along the water" "wooo ooo ooh oh Lunatic fringe"

edit on 2-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Stay Vigilant
Be Prepared

Roger that. Thank you & Godspeed!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Stay Vigilant
Be Prepared

Psalm 91
Exodus 15:3
Isaiah 40:31

SEMPER FIDELIS

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hey cranky can you give me a translation on the Psalms at al?

ETA please and thank Q
edit on 2-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

ETA please and thank Q

Not Cranky obviously, but I see these as protection prayers essentially. The Psalm is telling readers that if they seek refuge with the Lord they shall find it.

Exodus 15:3 is declaring that the Lord is a Lord of war.

Isaiah 40:31 is declaring again that those who call upon the Lord for protection or strength shall receive it and they will fly as the eagles.

These are scriptures dealing with fighting evil. Sorta like with the passage from Ephesians that's been discussed recently, these verses are well in use by our men and women in uniform.
edit on 2-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is the New Living Translation. I got them from my Bible phone app

“Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease. He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection. Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day. Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday. Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you. Just open your eyes, and see how the wicked are punished. If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home. For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go. They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone. You will trample upon lions and cobras; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet! The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.””
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91:1-16‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“The Lord is a warrior; Yahweh is his name!”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭15:3‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40:31‬ ‭NLT‬‬

I could get almost any translation from
The app. The bummer is it does not separate the text into verses.
edit on 2-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: frayedknot
Weird, I was just trying to post something and got kicked out. Anyhoo, I was saying thanks to Dash and Rel and all of the awesome autists here. but trying to connect especially to Cranky and
southern and Just one. I was on the verge of asleep and awake 2 days ago and heard like a loud voice, " sky event!" It was a loud booming voice. I was awake from that and asked what I could do to help. I was given a basket, like a picnic basket with a lid. I opened it and to my surprise it was filled with red handled scissors. We need to cut our ties. I am asking you if you can help me distribute the scissors. Thanks! I knew I came to the right place! Love and light!

So we really should be cutting ties with things we shouldn't do and people we shouldn't hang with right now as a society. Just to keep our loved ones safe as it seems. That dream could be putting all this together subconsciously. It would make sense to me anyway. But I don't know beans about dreams other than the ones I had.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

ETA please and thank Q

Ala,

I'll trust PFS, OB and any others on this. It's not a prism I view things through, so my view would be well inadequate to this uber sobering seQuence of posts by our friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join