It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1
a reply to: crankyoldman
Thank you

ETA you would also be surprised at the Lurkers that stay lurking because of things like the beat downs tonight. I know in a similar way you do.When we understand it's about them and not us we're good to go.

Where were the beatdowns? The people expressing diverse opinions? I don't even believe in Q, but noone (except QOS) is beating me down. And I replied back when it was brought up in a way that suggested I don't take it personally or seriously, and you reprimanded me.

Everybody's got an opinion. Some stink more than others. Some are more popular than others. What value is to be found in this thread won't be found in unanimity or even the mythos surrounding the Q-story. It's a giant sounding board. Use it. Refine your own opinions with the criticism (which doesn't mean every criticism is valid-- but weigh it before you discard it). Like silver through the crucible. Give back. Offer your own heat for others' opinions in the same manor. Contribute freely.

Hope you stick around

(Also, bonus points if you can actually tell me what I'm wearing because that'd be wild -- it's not khakis, and my name isn't Jake)

edit on 1-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Excellent post sir, I disagree with most of it but agree with most of it too.The skill seekers can work that out

edit on 1-4-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Your Quite a dick Sir. You get on QOS's case for going "off topic" yet you've provided nothing of substance yourself.

You have the audacity to ask Cranky and Rel what their take on Q is.. while claiming to have been here since thread one. If you actually had been, you'd know their stance all too well.

CM was giving some # when he joined, I was one of the culprits. He actually had a vested interest in this and, stuck around and proved his worth. I now respect him, even though I don't agree with 1/2 his posts.

You have one motive and, all the "Lurkers" you care so much about....Know what it is.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

"Upgraded to Cheshire" = part of the "Cheshire Set" = Footballers and WAGS... Lucky Lad!

Back on subject - I'm sensing a boredom in the thread at the moment due to lack of significant new info, and causing some discomfort/frustration.

Disney Dazed.... Alice in wonderland..... Do tell more.. I love the Cheshire Cat.....

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200401004D - POTUS 4th tweet of the day - Usual DECODES:

“We're at war with COVID-19, we're at war with terrorists, and we are at war with the drug cartels . . . We're the United States military and we will defend our country." —General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs

1) Deltas and Timestamp link to Q posts:

Q16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves.

Q508 DEFCON 1 Stringer/Marker: The timing between tweets. The missing/replaced letters.

Q623 Twitter New Puppet Master = Q/NSA: [D] Twitter % owned? Other ownership stakes in the US? What happens if seized? Who controls? Who controls the controllers? EO 12/21. NEW puppet master. Direction. Not deal. Hostage. No choice. Think others. It’s what you don’t know.

Q1823 Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of 2016: The BILL that opened the door for TWITTER, FB, GOOG, etc. to CENSOR & CONTROL. Think Russian bots. Think Foreign propaganda. The more you know.

Q2315 Symbolism will be their downfall.

Q2323 Did James Baker just testify behind closed doors [RR] & [JC] coordinated to appoint Mueller? What a wonderful day.

Q3023 Obama Nominated John Brennan as His next Director of the CIA on January 7, 2013: Who was Agency DIR from 2012- 2016? [AGENCY DIR] [JOHN PERRY BARLOW] How did we know (prior to)?

Q3523 POTUS Floats Barack Obama Investigation- ‘Let’s Look into His Book Deal’ (Q Proof): Do you believe in coincidences? How do you clean 'dirty' money?

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = WCOVIDWUSGMMCJC = 188
Equivalents:
Q188 Owl Cult Symbol over DC
b) RemoveDupes = 107
Q107 Code: May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst. Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live. Coincidence? Pray.

c) Base+nums = 188+1+9=198
Q198 Pyramid/Temple: 3 sides form what shape? Expand your thinking. Re-read crumbs.

d) RemoveDupes+nums = 107+1+9=117
Q117 Saudi Prince Alwaleed Arrest: Why was the arrest of Alwaleed and others important?
How is Alwaleed and BO tied to HUMA?
Why did Alwaleed finance BO pre-political days? Why did Alwaleed finance BO pre-political days?
What is HUMA? Define.
What church did BO attend as pre-POTUS? Who was BO’s mentor?
How is Alwaleed and HRC connected? Who was HRC’s mentor?
How is Alwaleed and Bush Sr./Jr. connected?
What occurred post 9-11? What war did we enter into? What was the purpose and disclosures given re: justification?
Who financed 9-11? Why, recently, are classified 9-11 pages being released? What just occurred in SA?
What FOIA docs are being publicly released (recently)? Why is this relevant? What information is contained within these c-releases? Why is C Wray important with regards to these releases?
What does money laundering mean? What is the single biggest event that can generate many nation states to payout billions? Who audits where the money goes?
Why did we attack Iraq?
Halliburton. Who are they? What do they specialize in? What is oil field service? Why is this relevant? What ‘senior’ level political officials are affiliated w/ Halliburton? What is the primary goal? What is the primary mode of influence that drives corruption? What does money buy?
How is this connected to SA? How is this connected to Alwaleed? How is this connected to LV?

e) Base+Mdash = 201
Q201 Rizvi Traverse Management: Clown front

f) RemoveDupes+Mdash = 120
Q120 They think you are stupid. Puppets w/o power. They want your guns. Why? No power left.
Who funds ISIS? What email published by WL connects SA/Qatar to ISIS?
Was HRC connected?
Why is this relevant?

g) Base+nums+Mdash = 188+1+9+13= 211
Q211 NK _ SpaceX.

h) RemoveDupes+nuns+Mdash = 130
Q130 Hong Kong Aerial Photo through clouds from AF1

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I think Sufi hit the nail on the head in regards to the current temperature of the thread. For my part in it, I apologize. I got a little loose with my tongue with QoS and I shouldn't have. I feel like we are on the precipice of this thing and this is the extra calm before the storm. Or, at least I hope it is. The deep breath before the plunge.

Looks like the DoJ has pretty much put the country on notice that arrests are going to begin soon. So that's a plus. I noticed today during my comings and goings the LEO presence on the streets is noticeably higher than normal right now. Lots of pairs of patrol vehicles on the side of the road. As 0311 said, you can feel it in the air right now. Tensions are high, but things are gonna be alright. Hope you stick around.

to all.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

A lockdown song for the kids.

Lyrics

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NopolleyAnNa

Intuitive lead Nan!

Full circle...CHESHIRE GHOSTS & LEGENDS... "best mates with 'Flynn'" = Ghost_CON.

Q1480 Ghost-CON active. Approval 58203-JX

Either testing our unification or part of platforms being closed down?
edit on 1-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You can rip me you don't get to rip flynn. end

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NopolleyAnNa

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

"Upgraded to Cheshire" = part of the "Cheshire Set" = Footballers and WAGS... Lucky Lad!

Back on subject - I'm sensing a boredom in the thread at the moment due to lack of significant new info, and causing some discomfort/frustration.

Disney Dazed.... Alice in wonderland..... Do tell more.. I love the Cheshire Cat.....

The BOOO HOOO off Chistmax Pass

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightErrant

He had a few 'striking' posts.

I have the scars to prove it.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

You aren't correcting any misinformation here. You're carrying water for the dude.

See? This is what I am talking about regarding the over-the-top anger. I am most certainly NOT "carrying water for the dude". Re-reading my posts now has me really confused about your aggravation, because I don't see them as supporting or not supporting him.

Also, even Q has talked about being taken offline by various platforms. So, I'm not seeing the "many obvious flaws" like you are claiming. I actually feel strange that you're so angry at me for posting something I find interesting and Q-related. I haven't advocated for or against him in the least.

Strange.

Now you know how I felt with the subject of Glamis and House of Wettin...I found all that interesting also and I did manage to find connections outside of it. Though after a point in time here I never bothered bringing those finds here. Sad really when you consider what this whole site is suppose to be about and the premise it is built on. One ends up feeling rather bullied for lack of better term by their own people. One reaches a point of decision, is it worth the headache or not.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

It helps to bring a skill along to the game.

Can you tell me if this is Photoshopped?

Nope.

😎

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

A friendly reminder:

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Please read This:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

• posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:41 PM
    link   
    a reply to: onehuman

The House of Wettin stuff was intriguing. And, at the risk of derision, I will tell you that it was mentioned in one of the videos on "the dude's" YouTube. I think more people than you know looked into it.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:42 PM
    link   
    DECODE ID 25RSH200401005D - POTUS 5th tweet of the day

We are leveraging the incredible power of American manufacturers and suppliers to make, procure, and deliver crucial medical supplies to our doctors, nurses, and healthcare workers.

1) Deltas and Timestamp link to Q posts:

Q10 Remember, the FBI, and MI, have an open investigation into the CF. Why did Comey drop this? Who was the FBI director during the Haiti crisis? How many kids disappeared? How much money sent to CF under disguise of H relief went to H? What countries donated big money to CF and why? How much was owed by accepting? When she lost how would this be repaid? What did Obama do with cash just prior to leaving office? Repayment to those who donated for favors/access? Dig!!!!!
    Again, good people were forced into bed with this evil under personal and family threats. Could you live with yourself helping to cover up such evil despicable acts if given a safe way out?

Q502 DEFCON 1 Stringer/Marker: Original [15] min DEFCON [1] CONF Revised [1] min Coincidence?

Q623 Twitter New Puppet Master = Q/NSA

Q1823 Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of 2016: The BILL that opened the door for TWITTER, FB, GOOG, etc. to CENSOR & CONTROL.

Q2323 Did James Baker just testify behind closed doors [RR] & [JC] coordinated to appoint Mueller? What a wonderful day.

Q2325 Tensions Flaring. Tolerant Left?

Q3023 Who was Agency DIR from 2012- 2016? [AGENCY DIR] [JOHN PERRY BARLOW] How did we know (prior to)?

Q3523 POTUS Floats Barack Obama Investigation: ‘Let’s Look into His Book Deal’ (Q Proof): Do you believe in coincidences? How do you clean 'dirty' money?

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
    a) Base = WA = 24
    Equivalents: Anonymous, The Dark night of the Soul, Another prison sentence, Cat, Canada.
    Q24 Draining the Swamp: Any person making statements they will not be seeking re-election was put in submission. For the betterment of the country not all will be prosecuted and all will do as told. You will see more of this occur (not normal yet disregarded) and even on the D side.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:48 PM
    link   
    Everyone shut your face holes for a minute

this whole thing is going off the rails literally off the rails
    some crazy shmuck in California derailed a train and tried to smash it into the hospital ship Mercy
    edit on 4 1 2020 by dashen because: Chooo Chooo

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:50 PM
    link   
    a reply to: dashen
    All aboard!!!

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join