It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

for that.
I must have missed it.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Anybody can file a suit suing anyone for anything if they are willing to pay the filing fee.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Ain't 'merica great?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Remember Maxwell at In n out. We referenced the Bible verses that are on their cups and stuff.
Well I remember clearly the burger wrapper crumpled up in the corner of the pic.

The Bible verse on the burger wrappers is Nahum 1:7
7. “The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him.

Now take a look at verse 8.
8. But he will sweep away his enemies in an overwhelming flood. He will pursue his foes into the darkness of night.”
‭‭Nahum‬ ‭1:7-8‬ ‭NLT‬‬

I posted about this verse way back then. That section of where verses Nahum 1:7 is titled the destruction of Nineveh.
Hollywood or LA would fit the description of a modern day Nineveh.

Keep your Bibles open.

Nahum 3:4-7
“All this because Nineveh, the beautiful and faithless city, mistress of deadly charms, enticed the nations with her beauty. She taught them all her magic, enchanting people everywhere. “I am your enemy!” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. “And now I will lift your skirts and show all the earth your nakedness and shame. I will cover you with filth and show the world how vile you really are. All who see you will shrink back and say, ‘Nineveh lies in ruins. Where are the mourners?’ Does anyone regret your destruction?””
‭‭Nahum‬ ‭3:4-7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Was Miss Maxwell warning her friends of what is to come.

edit on 1-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Mike Pompeo: "Disinformation is dangerous."

twitter.com...

U.S., Mexico bust drug-smuggling border tunnel; agents seize $30 million in drugs

Federal agents discovered and shut down a “sophisticated” smuggling tunnel between the U.S. and Mexico, officials announced Tuesday, and seized what one prosecutor called “a jaw-dropping” $30 million in drugs.

The tunnel runs more than 2,000 feet underground from a warehouse in Tijuana, Mexico, to a warehouse in Otay Mesa, California.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

It's interesting that it references Nineveh - the city built by Nimrod.

The prophet Jonah was sent to warn Nineveh of its destruction, but they were so known for their cruelty that Jonah took a ship in the completely opposite direction...which led to Jonah being swallowed by the whale/large fish as punishment.

Anyway, the story goes that Jonah finally did go to Nineveh, and he was going through the streets telling everyone that in 40 days, God would destroy the city. It was then that the King of Nineveh and everyone in the city took heed of Jonah's message and repented, dressed in sack cloth and poured ashes on their head and began to weep for forgiveness.

So God spared the city...the same God that had promised Abraham that he wouldn't destroy the city of Sodom if he found 10 righteous people in it.

Part of me wonders if Trump might be the archetypal King of Nineveh. If he's really a student of the bible, he'd know that the way the world is going will require a reckoning sooner rather than later.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Some of it is no doubt a consequence of a mentality that produces expressions like "get it done", "don't sweat the small stuff", and "80% solution is okay". In the federal government, the rules are generally followed but a lot of leeway is given unless a powerful figure is adamant that the rules will be followed to the letter. My experience, in any case.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's the 2,000 foot depth of the tunnel that I don't believe. Is that even possible without special machinery? In my neck of the woods(IL), you hit the water table, before you even get 200 feet down.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Breaking. It looks like only 12% of the deaths in Italy attributed to Coronavirus, were actually related to Coronavirus.

twitter.com...

What the....?!

I don't think that is what it is saying.

It is saying 12% were directly killed by the virus.

But boatloads more died because the virus pushing their system into overload meant it couldn't handle some other health issue. That is still a problem, we now have well over 20,000 dead in Italy and Spain as a result of the contagion.

So what Candance is mentioning is a statistical bit, but it has to be understood in context.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Here is a tweet from Larry Johnson (the ball player?) asking the media (I presume) which one of them is going to risk their Twitter account being banned for posting the 87 page court document that just dropped implicating "all the elites."
Twitter took down the tweet, but people saved a screenshot and the text is still up. Apparently he dropped an image of this supposed court documents.

Speaking of indictments...did something recently drop we haven't heard about yet?

twitter.com...

I think that was a pro se filing that someone couldn’t find an attorney to represent them. IIRC. Not likely to go far. Many judges would kick it for jurisdiction.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Here is a tweet from Larry Johnson (the ball player?) asking the media (I presume) which one of them is going to risk their Twitter account being banned for posting the 87 page court document that just dropped implicating "all the elites."
Twitter took down the tweet, but people saved a screenshot and the text is still up. Apparently he dropped an image of this supposed court documents.

Speaking of indictments...did something recently drop we haven't heard about yet?

twitter.com...

Is this a real document??????????????

ETA: Oh, it’s BS...damnit all to hell!!!
edit on 1-4-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Wait until CV shows up on one/both of these Navy floating hospitals.

They’ll be stranded at sea like the cruise ships but everyone on board will be in medical duress.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yea, poorly worded. 2,000 ft in length. They probably bought one of Elon Musk's Boring machines. Nothing surprises me anymore with these drug cartels.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

It's 2000ft long, but the way it's worded just sounds dramatic.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yea, poorly worded. 2,000 ft in length. They probably bought one of Elon Musk's Boring machines. Nothing surprises me anymore with these drug cartels.

Now that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

OK..then Covid-19 was the "straw that broke the camels back", but not the primary cause of death. The flu does the same thing to people with pre-existing conditions.

I suppose its up to each country to set the criteria for listing on the Death Certificate what was the PRIMARY cause of death, when 2, 3, or more illnesses/diseases are present at the time of death.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'm positive your test is positive.

www.standard.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-test-kits-contaminated-covid-19-a4403021.html
www.standard.co.uk...

Coronavirus testing kits heading to the UK found to be contaminated with Covid-19

Nothing to see here....

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I hope President Trump cancels all rallies before he's re-elected. Democrats know that Joe Biden can't beat President Trump, and this Covid-19 hysteria isn't going to cause him to lose.

Democrats wouldn't hesitate one second to shoot Jesus himself if he made them mad. Even though America would be totally destroyed, DEMOCRATIC leaders and pundits still dream at night about President Trump being assassinated before Nov 2020.

edit on Wed Apr 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Anybody can file a suit suing anyone for anything if they are willing to pay the filing fee.

Well, if the suit is frivolous or vexatious, you could end up paying for legal costs of the defence.

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join