It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brit-Tex
My wife’s store credit cards all batched before midnight. She has told me that doesn’t happen they all batch at midnight usually.

What does that mean?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Good morning, folks.

This isn't really directed at you, Mason, but you'd probably be qualified to give an opinion on this. I have mentioned a couple of times over the last few days the Pistis Sophia. Well, as I said before, I had never really given in an in-depth reading in the past. I decided yesterday to actually read through the text of the book. Has anyone ever read that thing with Qglasses on? I may be way off base here, but as I was reading through that thing it struck me that there are similarities between what Jesus describes in that document and what we are seeing unfold today. I'll link to the document in case anyone wants to read through it for themselves, but I thought I would point out a couple of things that hit home while I was reading it yesterday afternoon.

1. Jesus tells his disciples that his plan for defeating evil involves creating mass confusion among their ranks. He accomplishes this by forcing the Gods they invoke in the name of evil to only tell them truth half of the time. The other half they tell lies. The result is that the information they once could rely on is no longer any good to them.

2. He stops those who would prevent souls from being born into this world (I read this as abortion) for a time so that a sufficient number of souls willing to receive the light may be born.

3. He strips from the evildoers a third of their power so that they may not accomplish their evil works on their own. In order for them to continue their mission of evil they must literally take out a loan of power from those dwelling in the highest of realms. (their need for symbolism)

4. General remarks about how because of all of these things, in the end, these people will fall into a trap of their own making.

I don't know. Everyone is free to make up their own mind, obviously, but when I read through the book yesterday I was struck at how many parallels their seemed to be with what is happening now. What if one of the "less than 10" that know is none other than Jesus himself? The Pistis Sophia is basically a set of cleansing rituals that, if followed, will allow one to transform themselves into a being of pure light. What if we are actually seeing the cleansing of the Earth here? It is said that in the end the blood of Christ will be poured among all the living. Are we witnessing the second coming?

Anyways, here's a copy of the book if anyone is interested in reading for themselves. Maybe I'm way off base here.
gnosis.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Sounds like the batch processing of data records got done early for some reason.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Sounds like the batch processing of data records got done early for some reason.

Cheers

I don't know what batch processing is.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Here you go, CT. Basically an automated data processing task, in this case, referring to credit card transaction records.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Batch is a term used for running your credit card receipts at the end of the night

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, I was thinking a few hours ago whether the coronavirus pubic statistics actually reflect detentions?

We know there have been 170k odd sealed indictments, of which I think under 20k had been unsealed a week ago. I remember someone quoting between 1 and 2 million max as the worldwide number to be arrested or coronavirused (POTUS version of Arkancide?).

I've just seen a figure on BBC of 800k worldwide coronavirus cases... what if MSM is actually reporting detentions to their masters?

If so 800k out of 2 million equals half of them even before the 10 days of darkness?

Hope all are safe/prepared as can be at this time!
qmap.pub...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

CT, I think they're saying that they monitored overnight either when money left the bank account to pay credit cards or when purchases added to outstanding balances. For most UK Banks these transactions happen by overnight "batch" processing: purchase first, then balance payments. Normally this batching runs thru to 3am in most banks and they're used to seeing it happen on/after midnight for these payments. I've suggested that because people in isolation are buying less then there's less batches to process, so they're finishing earlier.
edit on 1-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

She runs a store and always gets a notification when the cc’s are processed they have a set time which they picked with the company they use it’s 12am last night it happened before then and this is extremely strange almost like the institution knew they had get it done before 12am.

Could be as Rel said though lighter traffic sooner processing.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I'm safer for now, in the UK, as we get the pain after US?

I'm stocked up on food, candles, lighters, equivalent of a grand in dollars cash, a full tank of petrol and 2 weeks worth of cigarettes. Need to charge up my jump starter to full as it runs USB devices too.

Oh, and I've backed up to some USB devices and secured them in faraday bags!

Only concern is that there are rumours we will get power cuts in UK!
edit on 1-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

2 weeks worth of cigarettes

Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Special for Cranky, as Cranky enjoys pointing out how utterly absurd the disinfotainment machine has become.

So I just saw an ad on YouTube. For Dolly Parton to read me a bedtime story.

😂

Cheers
edit on 1-4-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, that's an inevitable byproduct of decoding on US hours until 5am GMT each day!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Hi PFS,

That's a very interesting way of looking at the 'Pistis Sophia'; unfortunately, I haven't read the whole thing - it's a very tedious and super long book, no doubt a daunting chore for even the most dedicated students of Gnosticism.

Gnosticism is talked about during some of the lessons given to Scottish Rite members. I am not a member, so I have no idea if those lessons draw from the 'Pistis Sophia' or not.

I'm not a religious person; I'm 'non-Abrahamic', meaning I don't endorse either of the 'Big Three'; although, if I were to go with one of them, it would likely be Judaism, especially its Kabbalah teachings (I like those for some reason, even though most of it makes no sense to me, lol).

I don't believe we are living in the Christian end of days. In fact, I think it's a toxic belief.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I usually get my smokes on the Native reserve here for cheap - a carton of 8 packs for $25 Canadian. I got two cartons left; after that, if the reserve is still closed, I'll be quitting. I refuse to go to the corner store and buy a pack of 25 cigarettes for between $14 and $18.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Somebody say first of many ?????
Sky Even
Akure ‘explosion’ was impact from meteors NOT explosives, says OAU prof

www.thecable.ng... Z_wAW1y6R_4

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brit-Tex

She runs a store and always gets a notification when the cc’s are processed they have a set time which they picked with the company they use it’s 12am last night it happened before then and this is extremely strange almost like the institution knew they had get it done before 12am.

Or wrapping up the month for accounting.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Trump mentions in the press conference yesterday that Franklin Graham is a great man that Loves Jesus.
Franklin Graham Supports Voodoo Doughnut Child Traffickers?

Just hours after Michael Whalen told the world he was a victim of child sex trafficking, and testified that he witnessed Portland Voodoo Doughnuts being used as a front for child sex trafficking, and just after I published an article about this, Billy Graham’s son tweeted photos of him feasting at Voodoo Doughnut in Portland. Franklin Graham also stated in the caption of this tweet, “Take a look at these killer doughnuts!”

I have read that Billy Graham, Franklins father was a 33 mason.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm safer for now, in the UK, as we get the pain after US?

I'm stocked up on food, candles, lighters, equivalent of a grand in dollars cash, a full tank of petrol and 2 weeks worth of cigarettes. Need to charge up my jump starter to full as it runs USB devices too.

Oh, and I've backed up to some USB devices and secured them in faraday bags!

Only concern is that there are rumours we will get power cuts in UK!

Wishing you and all here the best! I imagine the plan to take place WW starting at the same time to minimize surprise.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

That makes sense to me, because the "death curve" from Covid-19 will not get us to 100,000 in the next 2 to 3 weeks. There's something ELSE coming.

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join