It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

OK..then Covid-19 was the "straw that broke the camels back", but not the primary cause of death. The flu does the same thing to people with pre-existing conditions.

I suppose its up to each country to set the criteria for listing on the Death Certificate what was the PRIMARY cause of death, when 2, 3, or more illnesses/diseases are present at the time of death.

Care, yeah. Any information has to be understood in context, else it is just a data point.

I understand people die every day of other illnesses like a variety of influenza. Difference is that most of us have some immunity built up. Until people build up a reservoir of immunity to Covid-19, it will be a "trigger puller" by virtue of inducing pneumonia in whatever percentage of its victims.

The data on Covid-19 is a mess. As you point out, each country does its own thing. Piling on to that, each country tests varying percentages of its population ... so there is no point in comparing one country's experience to that of another country ... the methods used are not directly comparable.*

Then resources versus requirements comes into play. If too many of the population are hit with pneumonia and there are not enough respirators, IC stations, whatever ... deaths caused by CV (primary or secondary) are going to rise.

* - Germany was being praised for low death rate re: Covid-19. But that means little. For one thing, the Germans have an aggressive testing program. This means more people are identified as having Covid-19. (Probably) getting diagnosed earlier means a better chance of not going the pneumonia route ... and more people tested produces a larger data pool. It could mean, as many assert, that Covid-19 is not as lethal as advertised.

I think it will be years, perhaps a decade, before we have any solid information as to how infectious and how lethal Covid-19 really is. That said, I understand people wanting to err on the side of caution ... the experience in Spain and Italy, while not a complete disaster, has been harrowing, especially for older folks.

Cheers!
edit on 1-4-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: not going vs going

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Latets figures for coronavirus UK deaths (yesterday's total) is 1789 = QQ.

BBC link
edit on 1-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Stanley Idaho once housed a bio weapons lab.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Thank-you for the detailed explanation. It's obvious that you're speaking from a position of experience or genuine knowledge.

Also, I didn't know (until you mentioned it) that EARLY DETECTION of Covid-19 is important. I assumed that if you didn't get sick, you'd carry it for a couple weeks and then it's gone.

In fact, the more I think about what you said, the more illogical the Administration's position appears to be, in regards to Covid-19 testing.

Waiting until a person has symptoms to get tested does not make sense, since asymptomatic individuals can infect lots of people...with some of them ending up in a hospital.

Ideally, everyone in America should be tested at the same time, with everyone who tests POSTIVE staying in the house until they're negative.

Everyone who is negative can live normally. All businesses can reopen, because all the Covid-19 carriers will be out of circulation until they're free of the disease.

I think America would go for that, instead of 200,000 deaths. Most of America is already "sheltered in place" anyway.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, PM for you.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PokeyJoe

#FISA BREAKING: IG Horowitz on FBI FISA applications and supporting docs, so-called Woods File “As a result of our audit work to date...we do not have confidence that the FBI has executed its Woods Procedures in compliance with FBI policy.” 
@CBSNews 
oig.justice.gov...

twitter.com...

Good news. We may be close to seeing some action.

In a DOJ statement Attorney General Barr says he's "Appalled" at how screwed up the FBI was. But the FISA process has tighter controls and is all better now.

twitter.com...

Let bygones be bygones?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Well, it's 4am in New York now... let's see what occurs?

How long until it will be 4am in California?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

((There is a 3 hour time difference between CA and NY.))

Thinking about President Trump's dire warning about deaths potentially reaching 200,000 over the next two weeks.

(a) 3-4 days ago POTUS mentioned they started a clinical trial on 1,100 patients with the malaria drug. If real CV deaths would be peaking in the coming weeks, wouldn't they be using this to cure more critical cases.

(b) If their "offer to flip" deadline has now expired, the time where their stockpiles of Adrenochrome run out should also be nearing.

Patriots know how many have flipped, so they would also have an estimated number of holdouts that are choosing death. As the public is still shielding from this, the MSM will be covering these as suicides or CV-related deaths.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Cheers BT, so in 45 mins it'll be 4am in Cali.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
New UK deaths from coronavirus total this morning is 1808 which adds to 17 again, after yesterday's 1789=QQ!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That was probably the Governor of IL doing that, as it didn't go off here.

But why waste a chance to Hate Trump, even if he had nothing to do with it?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Think I've found something...

Q3244

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 87b5e7 No.5943295 📁
Mar 28 2019 12:14:43 (EST)
GLOVES_WILL_BE_OFF.png

1st and 10 @ the 50.
Q

1st = 1st of April, today
10 = Ten Days of Darkness
@ the 50 = Pier 90 at the end of W 50th St, New York... where the USN Comfort is docked! The Clinton Foundation is literally the corner building at the other end of the street!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Re Jim Comey's latest tweet, wearing a red hat and climbing a rock... he's acting out Papa Smurf leading the Smurfs in their escape from New York:

Is he telling deep state perps to run to escape?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
www.law360.com...

Did 'Mueller' open the door to Ukraine?
Did 'Mueller' open the door to FISA [illegal]?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Did 'Impeachment' provide a platform to discuss findings of Ukraine?
Did 'Impeachment' harm or help POTUS [public]?
How do you introduce [D]s high crimes [corruption] to the public?
Why didn't POTUS remove [Hussein] holdovers from NSC?
Do you really believe that POTUS & team trusted [Hussein] holdovers to remain within the admin and work to enact POTUS' agenda w/o bias or confrontation?
How do you 'awaken' the 'induced coma' public [FAKE NEWS control] from their long sleep?
Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attack…….
Logical thinking.
Q

"Judge Walton wrote in a minute order that he cannot conduct an in camera review of the report until the federal courthouse resumes its normal operations on April 20, 2020, unless the court's normal operations are further suspended due to the pandemic.

The judge cited a March 16 standing order Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell issued, putting off all federal civil and criminal jury trials in D.C. federal courts. This is part of a nationwide effort by federal courthouses that are enacting restrictive measures to curtail public gatherings to limit the spread of the novel coronavirus.

The judge will examine the report and determine whether the redactions were made appropriately, and indicate what information should be made public in response to the FOIA suits' demand for access.

In a March 5 ruling, Judge Walton rejected the U.S. Department of Justice's summary judgment bid to block the release of any unredacted information from the report, which Mueller completed and sent to the agency last spring following the conclusion of his wide-ranging Russia probe."

DOJ spokesperson Kerri Kupec pushed back on the judge's assertions the next day, asserting that Barr played no role in the department's process of deciding what to redact in the Mueller report. The decision was made by DOJ attorneys. who consulted with senior members of Mueller's team, prosecutors in U.S. attorneys' offices and members of the intelligence community, Kupec said in a statement."

These DOJ attorneys wouldn't happen to be the same ones who quit in protest over the AG overruling their ridiculous sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone, would they? I bet they are.

epic.org...

"The Department of Justice today submitted the complete Mueller Report to federal Judge Reggie B. Walton for review. The judge will now determine whether the federal agency properly withheld information EPIC sought in the open government case EPIC v. Department of Justice. The judge's review of the Mueller Report marks one of the most significant "in camera" reviews in the history of the Freedom of Information Act."

Or, to put it in another way, how do you make information that was redacted by Mueller and others who have links to the Democrat party and the deep state, public knowledge?

"Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attack……"

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Damn fine post here, worth all of us re reading it to let it sink in.

Star this lurker up people!

originally posted by: Heirophant
a reply to: liveandlearn
Long time lurker here - have tried to find out if this has already been posted in this thread ... if it has, i'm sorry if I am duplicating but it is an important bit of info.

If you go to the Wiki page on Hydroxychloroquine it mentions at the top that it is mainly used for Lupus, Malaria and Rh. Arthritis, however a little further down it says that it is also used to combat a little known disease that comes from infected animals and is now found world wide - except New Zealand. Some studies show that more men are affected than women. Here is the description of this illness ...

Incubation period is usually two to three weeks. The most common manifestation is flu-like symptoms with abrupt onset of fever, malaise, profuse perspiration, severe headache, muscle pain, joint pain, loss of appetite, upper respiratory problems, dry cough, pleuritic pain, chills, confusion, and gastrointestinal symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. About half of infected individuals exhibit no symptoms.

During its course, the disease can progress to an atypical pneumonia, which can result in a life-threatening acute respiratory distress syndrome, whereby such symptoms usually occur during the first four to five days of infection.

Hmmm doesn't this sound very similar to the Symptoms of Covid-19 ! And the name of this disease ... it's Q FEVER and it even has it's own vaccine known as Q-Vac ! Is Qanon showing us the way forward ? and is this the reason why POTUS has been mentioning this drug ?

Right I'll go back to lurking now ...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
So it is adrenaline and not epinephrine. According to that.

I missed the change. I have one but it is old as hell I had to have it to get my allergy shots in case I reacted. The shots only hurt my arm and after months of taking them quit getting two yellow jacket stings on Sat that ended up no helping.

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.epipen.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I know of another that ran on splitting water in the car and sending H2 to a combustion engine.

The wanted 1$ million for the part he needed. So, he built a Solar Car too.

MTSU in TN I went there years before this and then met the Professor Cliff Ricketts at an EPA Clean Air Day Event. I have not stopped spreading the news of my very own Alma Mater and the good Dr Ricketts!

Here is another design that used a H2 combustion combination with a solar generator.

phys.org...

On Nov. 1, 2010, Ricketts drove the Tercel, nicknamed "Forces of Nature," approximately 500 miles from Bristol, Va., to West Memphis, Ark., fueled by solar and hydrogen from water, all produced on campus.

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Maybe they'll figure out how to build a car that runs on air.

Pretty sure in the late 80s? Mid-late 90s? There was a guy who built a car that ran on water. He died at a restaurant screaming they poisoned him i think.

edit on 1-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

It would be nice if you could clarify your drop about tainted adrenochrome which people are freaking out about. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
New Gen Flynn banner

Looks like the eagle is attacking the wolf/coyote.

Anons on /qresearch say a goog search brings up yellow stone?

Alternatively referencing in fighting between Bill Clinton and Dubya?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Very odd that POTUS has not tweeted once yet today and it's 9:45am EST - tweets usually start 6 or 7 am..

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join